100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6129|Dublin
I was playing in the Armed bastards server about 10 mins ago and was banned for suspected cheats, I had 110-1 when I was banned and the map rotation was on Cleansweep, I had the TS IP as I always take screens of servers TS/Vent IP's that I dont normally play in, as I will probably be banned. Does anybody know the Armed Bastards website?

BTW - When I went on TS i was confronted by a childesh fuck who pretended to be chinese and said 'me no speak yo language'. I was v polite to him, yet he told me to fuck off 'you hacking cunt', then banned...

Website? Any members on BF2s? Also? Do you still get your stats (yes I know, stfu) after you have been banned?

This is all I could come up with - http://www.game-monitor.com/bf2_GameSer … ables.html

https://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u288/Irishpride2/screen213-1.jpg

Last edited by 100% Irishpride (2008-07-10 12:16:17)

H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5837|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
I just wouldn't play on them servers again if I was you, I just stick to  a handful that I know are decent, a couple of days ago I went into a I/O server on Karkand and got banned because someone else TK'd me LOL and I got TK'd on a Dragon Valley server and got kicked for that too, I've been accused of aimbotting even with a modest K/D e.g 30 kills 10 deaths etc and got banned from another Karkand server when I was at Train Station capping the flag, someone came running across the bridge right up to me and I no scoped him with M95 and killed him a sort of life or death shot, and screen froze: you have been banned (after someone says something in french about aimbot) what I'm trying to say is that most admins are c**ts lol if I was you, I would leave it and just hope that them jealous people that accused you of aimbotting read this page, there's nothing more annoying than being unfairly kicked or banned from a server by some nob, because you can't do anything about it at all lol makes you want to personally punch them to death
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6129|Dublin

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

I just wouldn't play on them servers again if I was you, I just stick to  a handful that I know are decent, a couple of days ago I went into a I/O server on Karkand and got banned because someone else TK'd me LOL and I got TK'd on a Dragon Valley server and got kicked for that too, I've been accused of aimbotting even with a modest K/D e.g 30 kills 10 deaths etc and got banned from another Karkand server when I was at Train Station capping the flag, someone came running across the bridge right up to me and I no scoped him with M95 and killed him a sort of life or death shot, and screen froze: you have been banned (after someone says something in french about aimbot) what I'm trying to say is that most admins are c**ts lol if I was you, I would leave it and just hope that them jealous people that accused you of aimbotting read this page, there's nothing more annoying than being unfairly kicked or banned from a server by some nob, because you can't do anything about it at all lol makes you want to personally punch them to death
See the problem is, im not banned from like 90% of decent EU/UK airmap/inf servers, its fucking ridiculas, I can hardly play anymore, there is only 1 server that has put up with me and that is ESF Oman, but Oman gets boring after a while...

Other servers I become regulers in, EG...

https://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u288/Irishpride2/lolz.jpg
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

Bunch of pricks by the looks of it.
PatPut99
Tis just a flesh wound!
+1|5741|Upstete, New York
haha I was on the ESF Oman earlier and I think I was getting destroyed by a pilot, think I found who

And I know what ya mean... was sniping earlier with some insane K cause I had a medic right there most of the time. Ended up banned :\
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5969|London ㋛

It seems alot of servers now are openly admitting to banning anyone that's "too good". I think that's still just an excuse because they don't wanna get owned themselves but it's getting silly now. If only bf2s ran a decent server rotation.
Collin2000
+6|6220
For every noob admin there are 50 haxors.  They ruin the game more than noob admins....
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6129|Dublin

Collin2000 wrote:

For every noob admin there are 50 haxors.  They ruin the game more than noob admins....
Incorrect, from my experiance on BF2(2 years) Ive seen perhaps ummm 20 genuine hackers (play daily for 2 years), yet, roughly pretty much all admins are retards, that kick anybody that does not have the handi-coordination of mongs... 50:1 Ratio Noob admins:Hackers tbh.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

I find UK admins to be the worst, especially BBUK. They think they're some kind of bf2 police service and even kicked me because of my stats once.

*AB* admin from the UK too?
Flaming_BF2
Shock Paddle Enthusiast
+2|5740
Well, if you really think about it, you can see why some admin may think is suspicious, but in this case, the admin may have been a little pissed that you killed them...101 times 
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6129|Dublin
*AB* are from the UK, I have the IP address of the Ts if anybody would like to hack it to shit (please do)

TS - 193.93.44.93:8996
No pw

Destroy it, please.

Last edited by 100% Irishpride (2008-07-11 13:23:38)

CommonSense
Banned
+51|5906|New York

Collin2000 wrote:

fail more,sir.

Admins. ruin this game more then anything.
Jrdeacs
+22|5869
Thats one nice score!!
noMad17
+3|5741|Sweden

CommonSense wrote:

fail more,sir.

True, either by taking action in a ridiculous way (i.e. kicking/banning because you're either too good or too bad) or not taking action at all.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

noMad17 wrote:

CommonSense wrote:

fail more,sir.

True, either by taking action in a ridiculous way (i.e. kicking/banning because you're either too good or too bad) or not taking action at all.
Agreed.

btw...your sig is too big.
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6129|Dublin
We need a good BF2s Server rotation, based in UK, then, good sirs, there would be no more epic kick/bans...

My opinion

64 - Oman
64 - Kubra
64 - Jalabad
64 - Daqing
64 - Dalian
64 - Cleansweep
64 - Mash
64 - Sharqi

all 2 maps /round, 100% FF on and admins that have a higher IQ of 1.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Toilet Sex wrote:

I find UK admins to be the worst, especially BBUK. They think they're some kind of bf2 police service and even kicked me because of my stats once.

*AB* admin from the UK too?
You mean this one? :

https://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/48fa75abc06c91619f2fe279657a7808020ecf20.png

You were on US...soon as you got banned, PLA went forward, capped every flag and turned that 60-230 deficiet into a win!!

100% Irishpride wrote:

We need a good BF2s Server rotation, based in UK, then, good sirs, there would be no more epic kick/bans...

My opinion

64 - Oman
64 - Kubra
64 - Jalabad
64 - Daqing
64 - Dalian
64 - Cleansweep
64 - Mash
64 - Sharqi

all 2 maps /round, 100% FF on and admins that have a higher IQ of 1.
EU server used to run a very similar rotation, but would never be populated. The EU players are far and few now and most people on BF2s wont join it because its not karkand/wake, etc. Now that the server is set to 24/7 Wake, Legio has been seeding the server and its actually been populated this week: any other map and it never starts.
Its absolute fail.

Last edited by Snake (2008-07-12 03:32:37)

Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5969|London ㋛

That map rotation sounds sweet, and legio is an absaloute legend, he always gets the map going, but the only time legio is around to play BF2 is when the EU map is wake. Sucks tbh
H3RB4L ABU53
What about Dragon Valley and Fu She Pass? Does no one like those? They are my fave 2 maps Dragon 1st Fu She 2nd
Ages ago I had BF2 on the xbox 360 and I always wished that the map Bridgetoofar was on the PC version I thought it was a great helicopter map even though the 360's maps are quite small compared to the PC version, I would love some big urban style maps as long as they are well thought out to make them be played a lot, hope they bring out some new ones if they ever bring out this 1.5 patch, has anyone heard any news on it? I can't find anything at all- people seem to be going from BF2 to COD4, I hate COD4 because it's nothing like Battlefield, maybe if EA bring out this patch it will resurrect BF2 and make it the most played game who knows- it would be cool though as it's a rather old game, it would be legendary actually lol
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6508|Internetfitlerland

Looking at other servers around the world, im glad im in Australia.  The only decent servers are run by two server providers who actually know the deal, and never hand out bans that are not 100% confirmed through BR's/PBSS's
H3RB4L ABU53
I know it's been said a lot but the only thing I don't like about Dragon Valley is the F-35 v J-10 I really hope that the J-10 gets toned down a bit because I love flying the F-35 it's my fave jet in the game but the fact that the J-10 can take more hits, has much more afterburner, missiles effortlessly slide off it without flares, and it's got tighter turning make the F-35 a bit useless if both pilots are at the same skill level, even a semi-skilled person in a J-10 can easily take down the F-35, but I suppose if the stupid US team took refinery (which they never seem to do) it makes it better, but then it's just the F-35's bombing and flying solo which isn't much fun. I reckon jets should be like this- all have exactly the same hitboxes and armor, but some with more afterburner, and some with better turning, maybe some with longer dropping flares, just to even it out a bit.
I would also like a B-2 Spirit that can drop multiple nukes and destroy everyone on the map, or 80 JDAMS that target all the enemy vehicles, the only downside being if you're on the other team you will be owned and there's nothing you can do about it
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

Snake wrote:

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/ … 0ecf20.png

You were on US...soon as you got banned, PLA went forward, capped every flag and turned that 60-230 deficiet into a win!!
Haha that was =BfG= I think.

BBUK Police:
https://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/fe1618023aa373e946aeb24d31c20888ce51f40e.png
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5874|CA
"Suck it up, Buttercup".  I guess you can really only shake your head...

I'm a sever Admin myself for our clan servers, however we only ban cheaters if they are detected by PunksBusted and other Anti-Cheat sites, we don't ban due to scores.  We also have clan members who have played on other servers, and then were banned because their "score was too high".  LOL, we just end up laughing it off.

I don't have this problem, mainly because my ratio ends up evening out.  Meh, sometimes it's better to be average at a game at times.

Last edited by TopHat01 (2008-07-14 19:24:17)

{UK-US}Scotty
+12|6435

100% Irishpride wrote:

*AB* are from the UK, I have the IP address of the Ts if anybody would like to hack it to shit (please do)

TS - 193.93.44.93:8996
No pw

Destroy it, please.
A nice measured response there.....I hope people respect your new server the same way....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard