E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6697|UK
Today I played with a lot of good players.. In one server which was good.

When I joined EA UK #6 I went in a squad with Nastie_Butler, he just sat in armour guarding under the bridge on kubra dam.

First thing he said to me was: "oh its you elixer, you nob" - which i thought was quite funny.

I got bored of sitting in the gunner and I went on foot. I really couldnt get into the game and was getting killed a lot.

He then said that I'm useless and I'm just attracting bullets and that He doesnt like me because of what I've said on here and that I'm not a very interesting player.

This coming from someone who sat in armour all round, to be fair to him though, he knew what he was talking about. I wish he could have tought me more because it was quite interesting. He told me why you shouldnt destroy an empty enemy vehicle.

P-Murda from the |TOP| clan is actually a really funny guy, I spent a few rounds in a squad with him and we got best squad a few times.

Inc|Loki was there too and a few other TOP clan members.

I didnt come across any cheating however, just really good players.

I also got accused of using hacks when on Sharqi..which i found funny.

Good players = Good BF2 Experience.

My advice is, look for players you recognize/regulars on servers because you can get to know them and you'll probably have fun most of the time you play with them

Last edited by E7IX3R (2006-04-10 18:13:26)

=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6842
Indeed, all the TOP guys are really good players and fun to be around. I don't know why people hate them.
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6785|Scotland!!!

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

I don't know why people hate them.
I dont know why people think there gods eather
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6709
I cant say that I've had much experience with these fellows. I did, on one occasion, play with a few BSF folks, on the night of the 1.2 release. They were good, but they werent the badasses everyone (and themselves) make them out to be. Granted, noone was really playing at their best that night, because every time someone fired an anti air missile everyone would stop and stare.

I have no doubt that theyre good folks to have on your team, but I wouldn't get in their way if I were you. From what I've heard they aren't above putting a 50. round through your skull because you hopped in the chopper they want, but again, I've havent seen much of them in game.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6819|NÃ¥rvei

Think i`ve killed and been killed by most of the guys in the top 20.

Have yet to meet Firestorm and Loki :-)
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
MrBenis
+0|6688
Lucky you. I live in NZ and have at best played with the bunnyhopping, c4 chucking armour whore we collectively know as RD Volx. I was in his squad once, just to see what he does.. and he is the biggest noob ive ever seen. It wouldnt surprise me at all to find out he padded all his support points, and with the amount of time hes spent on karkand, anyone could have the K/D ratio hes got with support, even pre 1.2 (which is the basis of my discussion here, i havent seen volx since 1.2 came out. probably sulking for lack of DD BH and C4 frisbee)

AND IF YOU THINK IM TALKING SHIT: he has 45000 kills with explosives. annnnnnnnnd how many as spec ops? 63000 all up? KPR at 21 or 27 or some shit.

I hate noobs like this...

Last edited by MrBenis (2006-03-02 03:15:21)

d3x74
+14|6655|NY
Did you make a stone idol of him afterwards and kiss it rocky ass?
Drunkaholic
+4|6733

E7IX3R wrote:

45000 kills with Explosives?

That is fucking insane.

only 46 kills with a sniper rifle?

What a noob.

How he is 3rd in the world I dont know.
How cute, he's throwing a fit because he doesn't use the sniper rifle.  Whatever floats your boat, as long as it doesn't involve a pedal or joystick (unless it's a transport helicopter or a heavy transport jeep.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6697|UK

Drunkaholic wrote:

E7IX3R wrote:

45000 kills with Explosives?

That is fucking insane.

only 46 kills with a sniper rifle?

What a noob.

How he is 3rd in the world I dont know.
How cute, he's throwing a fit because he doesn't use the sniper rifle.  Whatever floats your boat, as long as it doesn't involve a pedal or joystick (unless it's a transport helicopter or a heavy transport jeep.
Yes I'm throwing a fit.

Look at me throwing a fit.

idiot.
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6764
If your going to throw a fit, dont throw it at me, I bruise easily, lol

I just dont see why chucking C4 around like that is fun? Its more satisfying to get those challenging kills, those snipers shot from across the map on a man eating his lunch. Engaging in a ranged firefight with an equal & coming out on top. But boing boing boom, woot I got you (& half my team) see my C4 L337ness is just a bit... Wheres the fun in that.
SeNNetarium
+1|6767|Netherlands / Germany
in the moment volx is one of the best player (spm). just let him play his style. if he likes C4 and doesn't take a rifle to "kill" someone, its okay too.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6697|UK
I can imagine volx being a little japanese bloke sat behind his computer.

I wonder if he lives in tokyo. I'm going there on the 24th no bf2 for a week
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6778|Human Meat Shield
They aren't good, they are selfish with all the things that make you better. And if you are in one of them, its an automatic TK.
LuitenantLt.Smash
+0|6692|UK

SAS-Lynx wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

I don't know why people hate them.
I dont know why people think there gods eather
Agreed, i used to play on servers all the time with these people back when they were sarg's etc. They didnt seem any better than the majority of other players! dunno what changed, all i know is that uni has destroyed my bf2 career () Get to play about once a month!
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6681|Australia

E7IX3R wrote:

This coming from someone who sat in armour all round, to be fair to him though, he knew what he was talking about. I wish he could have tought me more because it was quite interesting. He told me why you shouldnt destroy an empty enemy vehicle.
Why not destroy an empty vehicle???

Ive played with  volx got screenies of him dolphin diving, also have screenie of me killing him while he dolphin dived. He still ended with 29 kills though. Pre 1.2.
NPN_Scorpio
+2|6691|King's Island

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

Why not destroy an empty vehicle???
By leaving an empty *enemy* vehicle alone (one that is not on its original spawn) you deny the enemy that resource for a longer time.

If you destroy the vehicle it respawns at the original spawnpoint in about 20 seconds, while it takes minutes if you just leave it there. As an added bonus, friendlies can use the vehicle for some 2 tanks vs none ownage.

A noob enemy driver gets out as soon as the vehicle is half damaged, and more often than not gets killed in the process, leaving a smoking vehicle for the victor (who is an engineer driver, naturally). Notify some fellow engy => instant armor column.
[BSF]Nexar
Banned
+4|6675|3 Miles East of Smurf Village
We are the best. Period.

imdead, do you even have people you play with?
Torin
+52|6701

[BSF]Nexar wrote:

We are the best. Period.

Heh. And people wonder why most everyone looks down on them.

Yah, you guys are the best. </sarcasm>
[BSF]Nexar
Banned
+4|6675|3 Miles East of Smurf Village

Torin wrote:

[BSF]Nexar wrote:

We are the best. Period.

Heh. And people wonder why most everyone looks down on them.

Yah, you guys are the best. </sarcasm>
https://img214.imageshack.us/img214/5510/johnthumbsupsmaller7tj.jpg

Last edited by [BSF]Nexar (2006-03-02 07:17:41)

Torin
+52|6701
Great comeback there Nexar. I almost feel ashamed to reply.
Chao2
+8|6724|UK(stats says usa by mistake)
I've played with blazin once before, he was actually a really good team player. I was with him at one point and mec were really behind. He actually tried to cap a flag with me. (i caught up) he was taken out but got 2 guys and helped the flag get capped for us.
hutchy52
+12|6763

[BSF]Nexar wrote:

We are the best. Period.

Sure, your the best alright, what was it best at stat padding or best at hacking.
No, no, no, I get it, EA made a mistake and you did nothing wrong.

You have had your stats reset and you can still only manage a K/D ratio of just over 3.
I think you might be the best of the noobs, you know the noobs, a clan called [BSF]?

You should really try and learn to stop overrating yourselves.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6682|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
This thread shouldn't revert to a "bashing" one. There are other posts on this website to do with BSF/TOP clan. 

Did you email EA, Nexus? Regarding their mistake in deleting your stats. Only you didnt reply when I mentioned it last week and I thought I was helping you by simply suggesting, you email EA because you have been hard done by. I think it's wrong for EA to pick on "the best" clan and delete stats for no reason.
NASTIE_BUTLER
+55|6759|3 Miles west of smurf village
Elixer or whatever still has more to learn. 

The "boring" sitting in one area is called guarding a choke point.    When your team is on defense as MEC is in Kubra then you will find the TRUE team players holding positions to deny the enemy access to their bases such as the pass under the main bridge I sat at.  If a MEC team holds just three ground access points in that map AND keeps air transport down the US will never take a base in that map.  Another example is you wont find any of us on MEC at the Hotel in Karkand...we will be in the rear defending the most important points that I am sure you would think of as "boring".

As for my armor usage....sitting in that spot as infantry, which you did, will only get you sniped and rolled over by tanks, as you were.  You would have been more use as an engineer in an APC or tank at my side but you chose resupply in the turret.   You were nothing but a distraction for me and fodder for the enemy AND I dont like people who bad mouth me to follow me around so I asked you to leave.

Yeah, dont destroy empty enemy vehicles....camp them or leave them alone.   I call it "asset deniability" and it works in ways the nubs dont yet understand.  I am sure they would be complaining about it if they did.

In regards to our play style...our success lies in our playing as a team and not our individual performance.  Those that only see that we "play like any other player" and dont see the difference dont understand what we are doing AS A TEAM.
capt.flam
+2|6694
yeah babe !
I totally agree with you.
I've seen some of your posts, butler, you look great.
I'll play with you once!
What's you're clan name? I forgot..
I'd like to be in there, but I don't have enough time for bf2 !
++

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard