beerface702
+65|6727|las vegas
Was the ability to drive the Ships around.

i had almost forgot about that, untill i loaded up some old 42 the other night after quite a while.

great fun to beach em! haha.

jk

maybe they should consider this in the next update..although i think it would just cause more bugs and lag that is neccesary

and or a complete overall of code
M730A2
+45|6729
Yeah sport that's a hell of an idea. Add Naval warfare to an land warfare dominant game.
Genius! Wonder why they didn't think of it sooner.

Maybe we can add bi-planes and dirigibles also, cuz I liked BF 1918.

How about a Naval warfare expantion pack?
Metaltop
+1|6797|The Netherlands
You always have people that beach them or get the last ship to spawn at outside the map.

Just like people that moved the ship far away at Omaha Beach.
DavidianCox
...from the internet
+60|6692|Birmingham
this is funny, i was talking about this with my clan mates. it would add a whole other dimension to the gaming. i think it would be awesome.
XBoughtonX
+2|6857|North Texas

M730A2 wrote:

LOL!!!
mitsteig
+0|6762|Buxton, Maine
What would be realistic is if they added cruise missiles!

BTW, that bi-plane/dirigible slam rocked... :^)
beerface702
+65|6727|las vegas

M730A2 wrote:

Yeah sport that's a hell of an idea. Add Naval warfare to an land warfare dominant game.

no need to be a jackass

and yes it did suck in ohama...bad.

maybe in the next bf game, god forbid they release 2142 like ive heard

you will be able to actually command vessels liek a real sim.

that would be good..not half asses...

with reef thats actually further out were u cant just beach a ship

a whole crew of 20 to operate it! haha pipe dream
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6803|Human Meat Shield
I like Omaha! that is the only map I played besides Coral Sea. Think of the Artillery as Navy, you don't see the Navy anyway if it was on the map, besides talking about massive explosions, just think of having artillery AND cruise missles/Tomahawks, I can see the tk's now.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6735
I think cruise missiles are a good idea. The commander calls one in, and 10 minutes later the section of the map he designated is turned into a large smoking crater.
imdead
Death StatPadder
  ^^^^ at least they would have thier Gold and everyone would be dead and then they would be kicked for excessive tks'.
Kr39
Be A Medic!
+2|6797|Austin TX

M730A2 wrote:

i love when ppl flame, even though its in the 'complain' section.  he was just making a suggestion, so quit being a douche and go work on ur k/d.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6783|Mark it zero.
i dont think he was talking about wanting naval warfare. we should be able to move the essex around, that way you can attack from different angles.
Masta_Daco
+39|6771|Amsterdam,The Netherlands

Kamikaze17 wrote:

i dont think he was talking about wanting naval warfare. we should be able to move the essex around, that way you can attack from different angles.
no that would create mass choas if some idiot stranded the boat on the beach that would be pretty gay then the US could spawn to easy en then whats the points of planes?
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6699|NT, like Mick Dundee

Masta_Daco wrote:

Kamikaze17 wrote:

no that would create mass choas if some idiot stranded the boat on the beach that would be pretty gay then the US could spawn to easy en then whats the points of planes?
The point of the jets/bombers in BF2 is to provide support to ground troops and blow the shit out of stuff, not as transport for troops, which is the way you make it sound. If you are talking from the MEC/PLA point of view it doesn't change a thing for them.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
mrsnype
+1|6718|Oslo, Norway
the aircraft carriers shoudl stay where they are placed, in order for planes to be effective with range and safe reload/repairs. But i think smaller gunships or armed transport boats should be introduced. The little gun in front of the boats now are so ineffective. Get a larger boat, holding 10-15 people, with an apc-style cannon and smaller machine guns on the side. and perhaps even AA boats!
Naval warfare is definetly missing from BF2. i'd like to see diving gear and underwater demolition as well.
imdead
Death StatPadder
I think people thought that the planes were used to tk people all this time.... Dang.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard