Cheesy_Cow wrote:

Lulz, pubs.

Bf2pro ftw.
lulz ur awsm

not
Herrow thar
Cheesy_Cow
+6|5786|New Jersey
Oh god.  Bf2s trolls.  Put your tryhats on.
HAi_gAIZ
See "i g"
+20|5782

Cheesy_Cow wrote:

dont have to. you do the work for me.
Cheesy_Cow
+6|5786|New Jersey

HAi_gAIZ wrote:

Cheesy_Cow wrote:

And who are you?
Adamshannon8
+94|6195

Cheesy_Cow wrote:

HAi_gAIZ wrote:

Cheesy_Cow wrote:

And who are you?
who are you some bf2 pro "perfect reg" master?

plz, we play the real bf2 that takes skill to aim...
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6653|can

Adamshannon8 wrote:

Cheesy_Cow wrote:

HAi_gAIZ wrote:

And who are you?

Vanilla bf2 takes skill to aim ? Wow pleasee.....

Last edited by TrashBlinD (2008-07-10 12:52:17)

Cheesy_Cow
+6|5786|New Jersey

Adamshannon8 wrote:

Cheesy_Cow wrote:

HAi_gAIZ wrote:

And who are you?

lawl
RiCKRoLLd
+6|6187

TrashBlinD wrote:

Adamshannon8 wrote:

Cheesy_Cow wrote:

And who are you?

Vanilla bf2 takes skill to aim ? Wow pleasee.....
QFT
Cheesy_Cow
+6|5786|New Jersey
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 karma
HAi_gAIZ
See "i g"
+20|5782
the only good thing bf2pro ever did was fix spawn points and reduce nade spam. i played in every cal season that it was used, so don't act like you know anything about it with your little twl 5v5 bullshit leagues.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6653|can

HAi_gAIZ wrote:

the only good thing bf2pro ever did was fix spawn points and reduce nade spam. i played in every cal season that it was used, so don't act like you know anything about it with your little twl 5v5 bullshit leagues.
Don't forget the bullet spread igggggggggg
HAi_gAIZ
See "i g"
+20|5782

TrashBlinD wrote:

HAi_gAIZ wrote:

fail more thx

<3
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6576|England

Its because, in a situation of 1v6, would you rather:
1) Spam nades and hope to take 2-4 of them with you
2) Learn to shoot a gun and take 2, 3 if you are lucky

Answer: Nades, in 95% of cases. Why? Because:
1) Its easy
2) Requires little time to learn (if any)
3) Effective
4) How else are you going to clear that threat?

Thats what most people do. And thats where vehicles are supposed to come in, especially tanks and helicopters...but IO doesnt have vehicles.

Anybody who drops and starts a firefight with me, using a gun, I will like because its nice to see somebody not hopping around chucking nades at me.

Back to vehicles: look at Sharqi: the Havok rapes the shit out of everything and is feared by all (US) foot soldiers: if they stopped being medics/supports/snipers and used AT rockets, jumped into humvees on the .50cals...tha Havok wouldnt last 2minutes, it would spend half of its time on its helipad repairing.

People dont like vehicles because they cant fight back / dont know how to fight back against them. Or, more likely, cant be assed.

Go figure.

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

They should have never removed the 3:1 W:L ratio requirement for the War College ribbon.
So that people will swap to a certain team in order to get a particular award? You play so much EF, so you should know firsthand that this is a bad thing.
True...but the teamswapping is more for teamstacking now, i.e. High ranks vs low ranks. About 70% of all games I play now result in one team only having 1 flag left and getting raped. The old WCR wouldnt affect that too badly

Last edited by Snake (2008-07-10 14:37:49)

Hoot
+3|6469

madmurre wrote:

There´s no logic.. but as you say it´s most times easy to counter though i have run into litterally a wall of nades a few times to 10+ people throwing extremely dull.

I still want to see a cap at nadethrows at 3 per minute to prevent the extreme spam.
What do you mean there is no logic? it gets you points....
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6541|Boston, MA

Snake wrote:

Its because, in a situation of 1v6, would you rather:
1) Spam nades and hope to take 2-4 of them with you
2) Learn to shoot a gun and take 2, 3 if you are lucky

Answer: Nades, in 95% of cases. Why? Because:
1) Its easy
2) Requires little time to learn (if any)
3) Effective
4) How else are you going to clear that threat?

Thats what most people do. And thats where vehicles are supposed to come in, especially tanks and helicopters...but IO doesnt have vehicles.

Anybody who drops and starts a firefight with me, using a gun, I will like because its nice to see somebody not hopping around chucking nades at me.

Back to vehicles: look at Sharqi: the Havok rapes the shit out of everything and is feared by all (US) foot soldiers: if they stopped being medics/supports/snipers and used AT rockets, jumped into humvees on the .50cals...tha Havok wouldnt last 2minutes, it would spend half of its time on its helipad repairing.

People dont like vehicles because they cant fight back / dont know how to fight back against them. Or, more likely, cant be assed.

Go figure.

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

They should have never removed the 3:1 W:L ratio requirement for the War College ribbon.
So that people will swap to a certain team in order to get a particular award? You play so much EF, so you should know firsthand that this is a bad thing.
True...but the teamswapping is more for teamstacking now, i.e. High ranks vs low ranks. About 70% of all games I play now result in one team only having 1 flag left and getting raped. The old WCR wouldnt affect that too badly
Damn straight, I hate when people complain, even if somebody's playing against the rules and people are complaining about them. This is why I started playing AT a couple of months after I started playing when I stopped with Karkand. I'm not going to complain about those damn helis, I'm going to try my best to take them down. Unfortunately I'm usually the only one trying to take him down and it's a bit difficult to take down a heli with a gunner by one guy on foot.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6364|West NY
KDR is nothing in battlefield 2. It should only be counted for infantry. I've been burned for a low kdr before....I was like "I'm sorry I don't camp the helipad / tank spawn / arty / apc / jet and wait there safe behind enemy lines to whore a stacked, unfair vehicle that infantry has no way of eliminating."
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6418|Somersetshire

legionair wrote:

nade whoring is cool
i actually enjoy being MEC on karkand at the start of a round and running though all the nade spam to the naders and killing them lol

they all just turn when they see me and just throw nades by their feet, trying to kill you, but actually TKing people as wel lol
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6254|TEXAS
I just spam to keep people off the Karkand flags I'm protecting and that's pretty much it, and Sharqi wins over jalalalalalalalalalbad any day. (see its not even worth capitalizing )
RiCKRoLLd
+6|6187

HAi_gAIZ wrote:

TrashBlinD wrote:

HAi_gAIZ wrote:

fail more thx

<3
I played 3 5v5 seasons and 2 8v8 of CAL. I think I can safely say I know what I'm talking about.
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6195
people who just throw nades all round in 64 player servers are terrible at this game
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6479
Get in a Tank if you hate getting nade'd. nades don't do shit to tanks. Or a Chopper, nade's can't hit choppers unless they are REAL low.
thepilot91
+64|6246|Åland!
but WHY? do you play bf2 if thats the only thing you do? it so destroys the whole game...i Fucking hate nadewhores...mostley because thats the only thing they're able to do...if you come up close...bunnyhop worse than ever and throw nades under their feet...I mean GOD! is that fun?!??!
one-weak
Banned
+4|6242

Noobpatty wrote:

KDR is nothing in battlefield 2. It should only be counted for infantry. I've been burned for a low kdr before....I was like "I'm sorry I don't camp the helipad / tank spawn / arty / apc / jet and wait there safe behind enemy lines to whore a stacked, unfair vehicle that infantry has no way of eliminating."
Why is it only <1 KDR players say this?
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6653|can

one-weak wrote:

Noobpatty wrote:

"OMG I r suck at fighting but I r teamplayer cuz I revive ppl Lolololol AWSMMMsvnlsav"
one-weak
Banned
+4|6242

TrashBlinD wrote:

one-weak wrote:

Noobpatty wrote:

"OMG I r suck at fighting but I r teamplayer cuz I revive ppl Lolololol AWSMMMsvnlsav"
They are also the players who caused the prone delay etc etc etc

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard