codes can be put in proper places and doors
swing open

I was aware of this kind of stuff since windows 3.1
when yahoo chat was popular
lulz reminds me of this: http://www.lab6.com/old/haxxoring.html

DoMMike
+1|5849

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

There has to be a way to prevent it.  Is it just exploiting a weakness in the way the servers are setup or are they actually performing some legitimate hack?  Does anyone know exactly what they doing, like what message they are spamming?  I know they spam some kind of message literally like 10 times per second until apparently it kicks everyone to desktop.  It doesn't even crash the server, it just crashes everyone in the server to their desktop.

Something has to be done, otherwise it literally becomes pointless to even run a server anymore if someone ruins it every day.
I run the =DoM= Ranked Server (SF Server)and I found the hack in youtube.
I think we are F**ked until EA and or Punkbusters does something to fix it.
I can deal with aimbotter and people seeing through walls but as a server owner you can’t run a server when some
Stupid kid crashes you server every few minutes. This is probably the worst hack out and will ruin BF2.
You can search for the hack on youtube I did not post the link because I did not want people to think I am promoting it.
Search under "BF2 Server Crashing"
WeBee
+1|5867|Hollola, Winland
This has happened to my friend too. I´ve heard that the hack sort of creates accounts with same names as all the servers players, confusing the server and then it crashes. I have no idea whether this is true or not, so dont blame me if im wrong. Though there might be other ways to do this but  I dont know about hacks so much so I´ll leave it to someone who knows better
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6764|Tenn
the same guy that posted the crashing has a "frag" video(non-cheating). for some reason it only showed on japanese youtube. LMMFAO, when u see it you will shit. fucking derelict. no wonder he cheats
{_Schlemihl_}
+4|6521|elsewhere

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

the same guy that posted the crashing has a "frag" video(non-cheating). for some reason it only showed on japanese youtube. LMMFAO, when u see it you will shit. fucking derelict. no wonder he cheats
Linky??
commissargizz
+123|6460| Heaven
Happening to our server too and I mean 6 or 7 times a day

We got targeted due to banning some hacking clan and it seems everyone wants to hack our server : (

We are pulling the server after the lease runs out, really annoying to get half through a game to have it crash.

EA sucks for not doing anything about it, I certainly wont be buying anything else from them (well I will wait till it goes budget hehehehe)
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5995|London ㋛

commissargizz wrote:

We got targeted due to banning some hacking clan and it seems everyone wants to hack our server : (

We are pulling the server after the lease runs out, really annoying to get half through a game to have it crash.

EA sucks for not doing anything about it, I certainly wont be buying anything else from them (well I will wait till it goes budget hehehehe)
EA ARE doing something about it, they're making a patch.
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5932|New York
I find this amusing; most server admins. are either complete dicks/morons so they deserve it.
commissargizz
+123|6460| Heaven

CommonSense wrote:

I find this amusing; most server admins. are either complete dicks/morons so they deserve it.
So you find a dick for an admin and it's OK for the rest of the players to CTD, because some prick thinks it's funny? And if there are no admins around you find this still acceptable?

What kind of person are you.

As for the patch, lets hope they hurry up with it.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6527

Ec0li wrote:

commissargizz wrote:

You REALLY believe that? EA just wants people to buy servers so they can make monies and by making people buy servers they say ZOMG patchzors
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6282|eng

CommonSense wrote:

Jihad just fucking shut up.
#rekt
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5995|London ㋛

farmerfez wrote:

Ec0li wrote:

commissargizz wrote:

You REALLY believe that? EA just wants people to buy servers so they can make monies and by making people buy servers they say ZOMG patchzors
Yes. Because EA AND Dice would really come out and say we're in the middle of making a patch and then say hahahaha we got more money out of you and no more patch? Come off it mate, unless you've been living under a rock and don't know yet, they have actually announced it.......officially. Unless BF2 dies, completely in the next month or so and the apparent 15 million accounts get deleted, a patch it coming.
Adamshannon8
+94|6181
just happened to =L33T= server after we banned a svd hacker....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard