polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6803|Singapore

http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_id=h … .forum.one

Oh god. No offence to Schuss and the rest of my Aryan (oops. German ) buddies here, but this is... Insane. I LOVE IT. Fucking awesome german players.

HEIL HITLER.

Last edited by polarbearz (2006-03-02 00:46:03)

Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6714
someone posted this video already. It'd probably be funnier if I knew what the hell that kid was saying.
Binximus
+8|6666|Australia
that kid has some serious fukn problems hahahahahahaha
McBondi
+0|6660
Just look at that intensity, the dedication. Absolutely amazing. And I thought that I was frustrated when my ex cheated on me - like singing birds and windchimes compared to that breakdown.
unbroken.m
+9|6757|Germany
Anyway, this guy is playing UT. I translated it as far as I got it:

>>"I wanna play [screaming]. I wanna play Unreal Tournament. Start the damn game, son of a bitch.
Start... the... game! I won't say it again. Go! Out of the way!

What's going on? Oh my god.. What has happended? I wanna play UT.
[screaming] Start. It goes, it goes, it goes. What has happened? It's starting. Son of a bitch. Play....... It's loading.
I don't want it to load. When it's loading, one always has to wait so long.
[laughing] It starts.
Think posoitve... Simply positive... It start's... [laughing] Son of a bitch... He killed me...
I'll kill you.. Eat it.. Son of a bitch... [screaming] The escape button.. It's missing. Where is it? Where?
[giggling] Well, i need no help. I need no help. [laughing] The enter button. I'll kill you all. It doesn't work. Simply kill you.
Son of a bitch. I killed him... I'll kill you all. Eat it, son of a bitch. [screaming] Eat it! I'll make you up.
I'll shoot you down. He's shooting at me. Nooooooo [screaming] I'll kill you! [leaving]<<
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6714

unbroken.m wrote:

Anyway, this guy is playing UT. I translated it as far as I got it:

>>"I wanna play [screaming]. I wanna play Unreal Tournament. Start the damn game, son of a bitch.
Start... the... game! I won't say it again. Go! Out of the way!

What's going on? Oh my god.. What has happended? I wanna play UT.
[screaming] Start. It goes, it goes, it goes. What has happened? It's starting. Son of a bitch. Play....... It's loading.
I don't want it to load. When it's loading, one always has to wait so long.
[laughing] It starts.
Think posoitve... Simply positive... It start's... [laughing] Son of a bitch... He killed me...
I'll kill you.. Eat it.. Son of a bitch... [screaming] The escape button.. It's missing. Where is it? Where?
[giggling] Well, i need no help. I need no help. [laughing] The enter button. I'll kill you all. It doesn't work. Simply kill you.
Son of a bitch. I killed him... I'll kill you all. Eat it, son of a bitch. [screaming] Eat it! I'll make you up.
I'll shoot you down. He's shooting at me. Nooooooo [screaming] I'll kill you! [leaving]<<
rofl.
HerrBaron
von Panzer
+5|6793|Leverkusen, Germany
first - this is a fake. there is a series of movies about this guy available. he is called 'the real gangster'.

example1
example2
example3
example4

second - even though i know this special movie is a fake i'm sure there are kids out there which are this kind of sick.

and last but not least - he's waiting to play (and then plays) UNREAL and not BF2.

a great day to all my possible victims out there!
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6855|Cologne, Germany

polarbearz wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_id=h_5EBsFQUQE&eurl=http%3A//117512.forum.one

Oh god. No offence to Schuss and the rest of my Aryan (oops. German ) buddies here, but this is... Insane. I LOVE IT. Fucking awesome german players.

HEIL HITLER.
polar, I know it's meant to be a joke, but you shouldn't say Heil Hitler. Just too touchy.

btw, I guess there are kids like that in every country
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6661

B.Schuss wrote:

polar, I know it's meant to be a joke, but you shouldn't say Heil Hitler. Just too touchy.
agreed... no surprise that our nazi-image is not dieing, no matter how much we do, when there are still people running around saying stuff like this...

back on topic - even tho this guy is fake... there are enough geeks to match him! remember the star wars dude, with his fake lightsword?
n00b.Worx
+44|6740|West Berlin!
HEIL HITLER
Shut the fuck up.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6784|AUS, Canberra
bearz is such a trouble maker!!!!!!!!

he should be banned from this forum for atleast 15 years.
pwnz0r413
+0|6645
i get angry when peopel hack and i just get up and go get a drink but i dont beat the computer to death i love my computer.... and its floppy disk drive (nothing sus)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

have you been owned www.imapwz0r.piczo.com
n00b.Worx
+44|6740|West Berlin!

the_heart_attack wrote:

I don´t think that sarcasm will make his words sound better...Ignorant assholes, do you really think german ppl deserve to hear that shit day by day? All the fucking time?

Last edited by n00b.Worx (2006-03-02 04:12:37)

THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6784|AUS, Canberra

n00b.Worx wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

I don´t think that sarcasm will make his words sound better...Ignorant assholes, do you really think german ppl deserve to hear that shit day by day? All the fucking time?
mmmm i think the real asshole would be the guy going round calling people assholes.....
PvtchieF73
+15|6723|Netherlands
dude relax, he was already told to avoid such remarks,
but yea i also agree, you shouldnt say these thing.. come lets just move on.... also with our lives...

but anyway just pissed myself watching that video, omfg i thought i was inpacient... (and frustrated :-\)

lolololololol

Last edited by PvtchieF73 (2006-03-02 04:24:18)

TC><Injecter
+4|6842|Berlin, Germany
You know that its fake hey?! But still its funny Especially the phrase: OH MY GOD! What happened... But he said it a poetic way --> was ist geschehen...
tehmoogles
Don't touch the pom-pom!
+7|6724
xD He gets pretty stressed out... but how can he be out of breath after 10 seconds?

On the other topic, that phrase isn't usually used to stereotype Germans. It's often a joke, or, accompanied by the Hitler walk, making fun of the Nazis and Hitler. Like, if I said it, I would not mean Germans in general, I mean people who have Hitler's twisted way of thinking. There's nothing wrong with Germans. ^^
ArMaG3dD0n
+24|6849|Deutschland/Germany
Hmm I cant see how it s funny........

But if you are looking for funny vids in German.....
THIS is funny: Lord of the Weed

http://www.lotw.de/wizard/faq.php

It s a "Lord of the Rings" satire.

To be able to download it you need to answer the questions right because they want you to read the FAQ.
The right answers are:
1. question: option 3
2. question: option 2
3. question: option 1
4. question: option 2
5. question: option 3
Dont dl it if you dont understand German.........
Uhm sorry for hijacking the thread but everyone HAS to see it!!!!
underfalseflAg
+0|6777
yes ..its fake...and i think this boy wants to start his comedian..or what ever career via internet..
by the way in the late 80s in germany a musician named helge schneider came out ..and everybody said he must be insane..nowadays we know hes a very talented jazz player ,composer and plays over20 instruments ..and  he is successful as an actor and regisseur too..for sure you cannot directly compare helge to this guy ..but always thethings turn out in a differnt way they first appear...JAWOLL...
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6803|Singapore

Blah. Ok my bad lets not hail hitler anymore. But for god's sake get over it I still laugh at chinese jokes about slitty eyes and funny hats and give 'em a bowl of rice they'll pull a rickshaw for a whole day.

Its only when you've truly accepted it, that it's HIStory and not YOURstory then can you move on.

But thats a fucking funny video
unbroken.m
+9|6757|Germany

TC><Injecter wrote:

You know that its fake hey?! But still its funny Especially the phrase: OH MY GOD! What happened... But he said it a poetic way --> was ist geschehen...
How would you say that in English? It's not "poetry" I think, it's just sth like "überkommener Sprachgebrauch"...
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6851|Finland
That guy cant get out too much The only thing i thought was wierd that he couldnt break that keyboard totally at the end. Should have broken into 2 pieces literally.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6672| United States of America

polarbearz wrote:

HEIL HITLER.
Hitler is the BIGGEST fag in the history of the world
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6803|Singapore

tvmissleman wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

HEIL HITLER.
Hitler is the BIGGEST fag in the history of the world
Yay for hitler. Enough of WWII?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6855|Cologne, Germany

polarbearz wrote:

Blah. Ok my bad lets not hail hitler anymore. But for god's sake get over it I still laugh at chinese jokes about slitty eyes and funny hats and give 'em a bowl of rice they'll pull a rickshaw for a whole day.

Its only when you've truly accepted it, that it's HIStory and not YOURstory then can you move on.
oh, I am moving on alright, and I know it's a part of history I have nothing to do with ( and nobody I know ), but I have been called a Nazi quite a lot on these forums simply because I am german and people don't agree with what I say. It is the mother of all counter-arguments when discussing stuff with germans.

"dude, you started WWII and gassed all those jew, so stfu alright"

it is as if people feel morally superior to you because some germans started two world wars decades ago.

I'd love to forget about it and move on, but it is being stuffed down my throat time and time again.

/rant

btw, I don't have audio here at the office, so I didn't even know the guy was german until you told me

how's your hand/wrist doing ?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard