[M]Chicken
+1|6654|Texas
This guy was a tool on our servers, and we banned him months ago. Seems that PB finally caught up to him!

http://www.modersgaming.com/prep_h/Godjoeyhack.jpg Umm, someone added the picture of him in the corner, the rest is unedited from another website.

We're having a little contest in his honor. Reserved slot on our servers for 2 months plus a $50 paypal to the best photoshop of our little hacking friend. All this attention to him is simply because he chose to post a picture of one of our younger admins on his site, with references to having relations with him. We're a close knit community but not that damn close lmao! Check our forum for additional information.

Even better! He claims it's because he sold his video card on ebay, and the person who bought it must be hacking!! I was born at night, not last night.

One down thanks to punkbuster!

Not sure if I did that right... more information on www.modersgaming.com's forums.

Enjoy!

Last edited by [M]Chicken (2006-03-01 21:28:30)

Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6674|Central Valley,California
Harr Harrr! (had to say that, sorry) Saw him on the server and he has looked pretty suspicious. Nice though.
brad2195
Banned
+-6|6689
hate to tell you this but this is a customized kick by the admin......in other words he took the time to type this out before he kicked him.......come on man....... btw pb is doing silent bans......if he does get hardware banned there are ways to get around this without having to get any new hardware.....he's just banned from that server they just didn't like getting raped.....goddamn bf2 community is so dumb
[M]Chicken
+1|6654|Texas
I think its global, as does he in some of his posts. Hopefully he is... have you seen his stats? Mighty suspicious.
cam420
+1|6620
Damn he has to be hacking 54,539 kills and 5,732 deaths?? no ones that good and a 27 kdr in tanks, my ass
DTAC
+9|6710
How extreme can the pic be. Something beyond XXX or PG?
[M]Chicken
+1|6654|Texas
Its all good......

You guys have got to come check out these pictures on the forums at www.modersgaming.com.... I'm crying here!!!! Holy hell, there are some talented photoshop guys on BF2! I think next time he considers poking fun  at an underage admin on any server, he'll re-think his decision...
Hyper
Banned
+154|6720

brad2195 wrote:

hate to tell you this but this is a customized kick by the admin......in other words he took the time to type this out before he kicked him.......come on man....... btw pb is doing silent bans......if he does get hardware banned there are ways to get around this without having to get any new hardware.....he's just banned from that server they just didn't like getting raped.....goddamn bf2 community is so dumb
[M]Chicken
+1|6654|Texas
https://www.okamis.net/fox/BF2/moderscontest.jpg

Just a small sampling..... GodDoughboy errr Joey has his pics all over his website. Some entrepeneurs have used them to add to the collection..... Many more pics on our site, and many on his. See our site for more information
brad2195
Banned
+-6|6689
let's hope so the guy is a prick anyway
[M]Chicken
+1|6654|Texas
So far imho the winner is here...

https://www.okamis.net/fox/BF2/nyquilftw.gif

LMMFAO

The contest will run a couple of weeks. Winner gets a reserved slot on all of our BF2 servers, and expansion pack and 50 bucks....

I soooooo hope he's seeing this....

Edit, instead of 50 bucks, its up to a hundred... do yer damndest!

Last edited by [M]Chicken (2006-03-02 19:22:50)

xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6699|Louisiana
His most used weapon is the noob tube. That tells you everything you need to know.
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6623
He probably cheated for those arms, too.  (Hey, even I believed Rafael Palmeiro...but we all know this story...)

J/k never played with the guy, but after seeing the similarities in armor stats, and knowing the only other person I've seen with a similar ratio (Perseverance) got wiped for hacking, I don't doubt it. 

But did we really need to know he cheated to consider him a douche?  He calls himself GOD in his name for Christ's sake (no pun intended).
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Tennouheika
+0|6606
Perseverance? He's my worst enemy! I remember he raped the hell outta me one time. Made me very unhappy.

It was when I was new to the game. I kept spawning in a hanger on Operation Clean Sweep, and he was camping inside. I kept spawning there, determined to kill him, but mostly I just kept dying until I moved on.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard