sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6780|Argentina
So, I installed it, and it seems to work as well as the previous update so far.  What they changed I really don't know since I didn't have any problems with 2.4.  Does anyone notice any difference?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6643|London, England
The only difference I've noticed is that the in-game XMB is much more smooth. Also apparently the Platinum trophy icon looks nicer

Other than that, it's the same thing, probably has alot of behind the scenes stuff to fix the bugs some people had with 2.40
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6667|Malibu
Somehow this patch stopped the annoying 8002ad23 error that was popping up every 10 min.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6414|Southern California
I noticed that the PSN messages, as well as the "press the PS button" message that pops up in the top right look fancier.... thats about it.

I think they just tweaked 2.40 so that it DIDN'T kill consoles, and maybe threw in some optimizations.... but basically just 2.40 "for reals this time"
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6756|Singapore
Damn, why doesnt patches come to my region on time? Looks like i gotta make a US psn account.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6309|eng

Ayumiz wrote:

Damn, why doesnt patches come to my region on time? Looks like i gotta make a US psn account.
Doesn't make any sense, as you're in the same part of the world as Japan, who get everything first... Ah well..
#rekt
icecold2510
+31|6316

Ayumiz wrote:

I don't think getting the US patch is good for your PS3 if you don't have a north American PS3.
If you look on the PS Forums, theirs always separate patch download for each region.

But if you done before, guess it's no harm.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard