CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

usmarine2 wrote:

Ya and?  I dont go around calling people racist.
I don't go around calling people racist unless I have good reason/sufficient evidence to do so. I haven't called you a racist for instance, have I?
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6291|Éire

usmarine2 wrote:

lowing wrote:

So stop with your annoying bubbaloesque bullshit.
He can't.  I do not think you are racist.  I think these guys are jumping on you and trying to make something out of nothing to make themselves feel better or something.
Why would lowing being a racist make any of us feel better? I quite like lowing to be honest and the thought that he might be racist to a certain degree (though definitely not to the same degree as Thorax or Nu7) would sadden me somewhat. We can only infer from what he posts mind you, he may conduct himself completely differently in day to day life and I'm sure he does. This forum, in many ways, allows one to ignore the censorship we would normally impose on ourselves in real life.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5792|Dublin, Ohio

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

I don't go around calling people racist unless I have good reason/sufficient evidence to do so. I haven't called you a racist for instance, have I?
you know damn well he is not racist.  I have no idea why you like to play with his words so much.  It is actually quite disgusting if you ask me.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

usmarine2 wrote:

you know damn well he is not racist.  I have no idea why you like to play with his words so much.  It is actually quite disgusting if you ask me.
You are judged upon what you write here. Am I supposed to psychically detect that he's not racist despite the fact that a shitload of his posts suggest racism? I'll tell you what disgusts me: racism.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-07-06 15:16:37)

usmarine2
Banned
+233|5792|Dublin, Ohio

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

You are judged upon what you write here. Am I supposed to psychically detect that he's not racist despite the fact that a shitload of his posts suggest racism? I'll tell you what disgusts me: racism.
racism is not words like his, especially on a forum.  when I see him post KKK shit and stuff like that, then by all means call him racist.
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5904|MN
maybe Ireland needs a Black Racist Homo leader..  we have one here we will send you for free
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

usmarine2 wrote:

racism is not words like his, especially on a forum.  when I see him post KKK shit and stuff like that, then by all means call him racist.
That's just a more overt and severe form of racism. There is mild racism and out-and-out racism. Lowing is a mild racist.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

Schittloaf wrote:

maybe Ireland needs a Black Racist Homo leader..  we have one here we will send you for free
We've enough on our hands with BIFFO*.

https://uk.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTf2gQRXFIAlQAT4pWBQx./SIG=12q9lo15e/EXP=1215469200/**http%3A//www.jerusalemites.org/image/news2/brian%2520cowen-palestine.JPG

*Big Ignorant Fucker From Offaly
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5904|MN

CameronPoe wrote:

Schittloaf wrote:

We've enough on our hands with BIFFO*.

http://uk.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTf2gQRX … estine.JPG

*Big Ignorant Fucker From Offaly
you sure cause here is your cup of tea or pint of ale to be pc

Last edited by Schittloaf (2008-07-06 15:24:40)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

Schittloaf wrote:

Why are you so obsessed with homosexuality? Did you get touched when you were a kid or something?

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-07-06 15:25:26)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

CameronPoe wrote:

Schittloaf wrote:

Why are you so obsessed with homosexuality? Did you get touched when you were a kid or something?
He's Ted Haggard in disguise.
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5904|MN
hell no!
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5792|Dublin, Ohio

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

That's just a more overt and severe form of racism. There is mild racism and out-and-out racism. Lowing is a mild racist.
I dont think so.  Either you are a racist or you are not.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

usmarine2 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

I dont think so.  Either you are a racist or you are not.
Well I'm afraid that is where we have an irreconcilable difference of opinion. I don't view the world in binary black and white. There are degrees of everything.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6291|Éire

usmarine2 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

After the first thread I had formed the opinion that lowing wasn't really racist but he has made some automatic assumptions on a number of things that would suggest he possibly has an inbuilt tendency towards a negative view of black people.

1. Cam mentioned a hypothetical family in a ghetto where the parents were shooting up and lowing immediately accused him of making a racist stereotype against black people when in fact Cam did not mention race at all...lowing automatically inferred blackness. That's not playing with words.

2. Obama made a speech about personal responsibility as part of his Presidential campaign which happened to be in front of a predominantly black congregation. Race was not referred to in the speech but lowing automatically presumed it was aimed at black people because of the crowd. Would he have assumed it was only directed at white people if the majority of the crowd were white?

3. Lowing gave karma to Nu7, a racist poster who has since been banned, for a post in which he listed some statistics without any source. Lowing said the post was 'powerful', not powerful enough to quote a source though. He saw statistics that fitted nicely with his own opinion and never thought to question the veracity. Again not playing with words.

No one has pulled the racist card out of thin air usmarine.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6691|Tampa Bay Florida

usmarine2 wrote:

Braddock wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

blah blah blah you are a racist blah blah blah.

that is all I see as your contribution, so get the fuck off your high horse.
You are the quintessential ignorant debater usmarine.

Someone puts forward critical arguments and points in relation to racial attitudes and you cry off and play the victim, fucking typical weak debating. Where has anyone come out here and made accusations of racism without providing an explanation or back up for their opinion?
Ummm...I am complaining about the same old you guys vs lowing racist BS.  Can you read?  Do you understand that?  Too many beers?
He started the thread, in all fairness.  He was asking for it.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6685|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
looks likes theres only one option!

John McCain woot, and tbh why do the opponents always go through and do stupid shit like this, its always pubs n dems in a giant jerk off bashing session.  shit gets old
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina
Stressing personal responsibility is a good thing, whether it's coming from Obama or lowing.

And yes, any true conservative should support this assessment by Obama.  The only catch is whether or not Obama will put his money where his mouth is by spending less on social programs and more on job training programs.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

lowing wrote:

My comments like his, applied to all who it applied to, if you are a hard working individual who earns their keep, my words shouldn't have been offensive, nor should they have needed challenged.
This is where the problem lays.

You see, if you post in a thread about 'blacks committing crime', then you're comments relate to 'blacks committing crimes'.
No shit.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

I ask you the same thing, if you didn't like the post, why did you ask ofr a reference of the stats? It really wasn't my job, I wasn't challenging it. You are.
It's not your job to check the validity of information you are taking to be true? Whose job is it?
I saw no need to challenge it, if you did, then perhaps you should have.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

Yeah Cam the fact that he was addressing a black audience lends me to the belief that he was...........addressing the black audience. You know you d onot even the beleive the bullshit you are trying to argue here so why not just cut the bullshit, I have dealt with your ass awhile now and this is not gunna work.

I already post the title of an article that pretty much says the same thing. So stop with your annoying bubbaloesque bullshit.

I ask you the same thing, if you didn't like the post, why did you ask ofr a reference of the stats? It really wasn't my job, I wasn't challenging it. You are.

Honestly Cam, if anyone is fulla shit, it is you
Dance around your own written words all you like. They're there plain as day for all to see.

"So the fact that Obama was addressing a black audience when he made these comments were just coincidental"#

What exactly did you mean by that lowing, Mr. 'I'm not racist'?

Everyone can see those words with their own two eyes. I'm afraid it's you that is full of shit.

Your standard of posting has plummeted to an almost irreparable degree this past few months.
Cam stow your bullshit, he WAS addressing the black community, even the black community acknowledges that. So cut the shit would you?

Like I said, nope, I am not a racist, I have social predjudices that apply to all. thing is Cam, I also have 2 fucking eyes and ears,.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

Cam, in all of my posts regarding society and social issues, I have never not once set one race apart from another, as being better or worse. The only observations I have ever pointed out, were in thread were specific race was the topic. Even the observations that I mentioned were not exclusive to me, but to even black leaders and celebrities. Pointing these observations out does not make me a racist, regardless as to what your written word dictates, which seems to be chiseled in stone on this forum by your minions.

Now, once and for all and you will never be able to show inconsistency on this.

I do not like under-achievers ..............of all races

short of the disabled and children, there is no reason for underachievement with the social programs available..............yeah that includes race.

I have always endorsed taking care of our sick and those that try to take care of themselves..........I have never said, only white people.

I believe in equal opportunity..........I do not believe in equal results...........for everyone.

Now, you know this to be true of me based on my postings on this forum.......So, if you do not have an argument other than calling me a racist, like the good little liberal that you are. Then move on.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Braddock wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

After the first thread I had formed the opinion that lowing wasn't really racist but he has made some automatic assumptions on a number of things that would suggest he possibly has an inbuilt tendency towards a negative view of black people.

1. Cam mentioned a hypothetical family in a ghetto where the parents were shooting up and lowing immediately accused him of making a racist stereotype against black people when in fact Cam did not mention race at all...lowing automatically inferred blackness. That's not playing with words.

2. Obama made a speech about personal responsibility as part of his Presidential campaign which happened to be in front of a predominantly black congregation. Race was not referred to in the speech but lowing automatically presumed it was aimed at black people because of the crowd. Would he have assumed it was only directed at white people if the majority of the crowd were white?

3. Lowing gave karma to Nu7, a racist poster who has since been banned, for a post in which he listed some statistics without any source. Lowing said the post was 'powerful', not powerful enough to quote a source though. He saw statistics that fitted nicely with his own opinion and never thought to question the veracity. Again not playing with words.

No one has pulled the racist card out of thin air usmarine.
1. Cam mentioned the ghetto in a thread about black crime, now stow your PC for a minute and tell me who lives in the ghettoes in America for the most part. Also when ghettoes in America are discussed, who are you thinking about if not black people....Again try setting aside your PC for a minute and be fucking honest. If not get real. All you and Cam did was worm your way out of the corner with a nice reversal, nothing more. We all know who Cam was talking about when PC is stripped away.

2. Cosby, Chris rock, etc..have all made basically the same speech to the same audience.....Again strip away your PC bullshit blinders for a minute and be honest....

3. I gave karna to a post, not a poster, the stats, which before you seemed to hang your hat on stats, spoke toward the social problems amongst the black community. Now you wanna give me shit for not disputing something I agree with? Get real. If you didn't agree with the stas, why didn't YOU dispute them? In fact why don't you tell me why you believed the stats to be true yourself??
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Spearhead wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

Braddock wrote:

You are the quintessential ignorant debater usmarine.

Someone puts forward critical arguments and points in relation to racial attitudes and you cry off and play the victim, fucking typical weak debating. Where has anyone come out here and made accusations of racism without providing an explanation or back up for their opinion?
Ummm...I am complaining about the same old you guys vs lowing racist BS.  Can you read?  Do you understand that?  Too many beers?
He started the thread, in all fairness.  He was asking for it.
I started this thread based on what I was accused of in the other, and here is Obama saying basically the same thing............personal responsibilty trumps all excuses for personal failure.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

lowing wrote:

Cam stow your bullshit, he WAS addressing the black community, even the black community acknowledges that. So cut the shit would you?

Like I said, nope, I am not a racist, I have social predjudices that apply to all. thing is Cam, I also have 2 fucking eyes and ears,.
Still avoiding the unavoidable:

"So the fact that Obama was addressing a black audience when he made these comments were just coincidental."

What was so coincidental? Are you telling us that his message was directed specifically at the black community and if so then why?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard