LiGaLiZe
k?
+82|6112|sweden
Does this application edit PerfLogAtPlayerCount? Cus if it doesn't then it is at 32 by default but by modifying that one to 64 gonna make you dustier aka people gonna get dust puffs on your head but it still depends at other people's reg.
i g
Banned
+876|5856|GA

https://www.chemistryland.com/CHM107/Introduction/Audience/placebo..jpg

srsly gaiz srsly
d4rkph03n1x
+131|6742

take panadol for a week and then replace it with sugar sweeteners, and you still get the same effect. <3 placebo effect for being totally random enhancement of the human race.
aimless
+166|6117|Texas
Someone needs to do an experiment like the ones they did on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPTwGSrjsgo
BORNKILLERS
+7|6650|uk

Arnie_Ze_Austrian wrote:

You still haven't explained how you've calculated what is 'optimal' for any given ping.  Even based on empirical estimates, you're just going to be guessing.  Moreover, network settings are typically dependent on numerous things including ping, bandwidth, stability, packet loss etc.

This reminds me of the old pushlatency cvar for HL.  Valve eventually removed it because various people kept setting it to totally stupid values that actually decreased the quality of play.  Why?  'cause one day someone claimed some magic number was best, and Captain Placebo and his mates jumped on the bandwagon.

It's cool that you (or whoever authored it) went to the trouble of making something like this; I just think it's pointless to use it if the author can't explain the rationale behind it.
agreed
BORNKILLERS
+7|6650|uk

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

[DAWGS]

tbh
didn't you get banned from bf2 for aimbot so shh.
i g
Banned
+876|5856|GA

BORNKILLERS wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

[DAWGS]

tbh
didn't you get banned from bf2 for aimbot so shh.
did i say anything?

and believe me, nobody needed an aimbot to beat your team k

Last edited by Eye-GiZzLe (2008-07-05 19:29:09)

BORNKILLERS
+7|6650|uk
nice come back bud , download skill more you need it.
BlackKoala
+215|6317

BORNKILLERS wrote:

http://media.putfile.com/Sharpshot-Raped
i g
Banned
+876|5856|GA

BORNKILLERS wrote:

right...
too bad i never hacked in a match or anything. i got them after the last season of cal for shits and giggles. get over yourself.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6315|Orrstrayleea
Then it probably wont work for me, my ping is never steady
BORNKILLERS
+7|6650|uk
Anyone can say that lol numerous people have said it "I only downloaded hacks to know what to look out for " or "I never used them in a match " /end of discussion
i g
Banned
+876|5856|GA

BORNKILLERS wrote:

Anyone can say that lol numerous people have said it "I only downloaded hacks to know what to look out for " or "I never used them in a match " /end of discussion
believe what you want. i really dont give a fuck what you think
Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6683
Speaking of hacks. If aimbot can hit people, what is wrong with Battlefield's hit registration.

As long you don't have over 100 ping, im sure it is not the game's fault for you not being able to hit anything. Moving targets is what im talking about.

Not any amount of modifications or hacks can change the fact another person has better ping than you and registers his bullets before yours.
i g
Banned
+876|5856|GA

Rofl_My_Waffle wrote:

Speaking of hacks. If aimbot can hit people, what is wrong with Battlefield's hit registration.

As long you don't have over 100 ping, im sure it is not the game's fault for you not being able to hit anything. Moving targets is what im talking about.

Not any amount of modifications or hacks can change the fact another person has better ping than you and registers his bullets before yours.
no spread
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6530|Internetfitlerland

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Rofl_My_Waffle wrote:

no spread
Also afaik aimbots lock onto the hitbox of that player not unnecessarily the model itself.  Could be wrong though
i g
Banned
+876|5856|GA

~Smokey~ wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Rofl_My_Waffle wrote:

no spread
Also afaik aimbots lock onto the hitbox of that player not unnecessarily the model itself.  Could be wrong though
they're all different afaik
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6315|Orrstrayleea
So does this thing work or am i just going to install it and get banned?
Guy.Buddy.Friend
coks
+71|5858
no
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6634|can

Guy.Buddy.Friend wrote:

no
Yes.
Guy.Buddy.Friend
coks
+71|5858

TrashBlinD wrote:

Guy.Buddy.Friend wrote:

no
Yes.
no
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6634|can

Guy.Buddy.Friend wrote:

TrashBlinD wrote:

Guy.Buddy.Friend wrote:

no
Yes.
no
put any random number in there, your reg will still suck ass.
hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5787|sweden

LiGaLiZe wrote:

Does this application edit PerfLogAtPlayerCount? Cus if it doesn't then it is at 32 by default but by modifying that one to 64 gonna make you dustier aka people gonna get dust puffs on your head but it still depends at other people's reg.
does that regulate the player calculation count on the server? what does it do?
LiGaLiZe
k?
+82|6112|sweden
"does that regulate the player calculation count on the server?"
Yes, aka if you are playing on 64 man servers you should edit it to 64, to not get killed easily by people who are just firing their random bullets. On waib and scrims i used to have perflogatplayer at 16 but when i changed it to 64 it made me quite dusty but my own reg became worse, so my point was it is quite hard to find balance being dusty and hit well at same time.
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5928|New York

LiGaLiZe wrote:

"does that regulate the player calculation count on the server?"
Yes, aka if you are playing on 64 man servers you should edit it to 64, to not get killed easily by people who are just firing their random bullets. On waib and scrims i used to have perflogatplayer at 16 but when i changed it to 64 it made me quite dusty but my own reg became worse, so my point was it is quite hard to find balance being dusty and hit well at same time.
I call copy+paste hacks! no way liga could type like this.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard