PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6794|Idaho, USA / Age 30
Lets do this.  I will Start it and someone has to finish it with the number one reason why we don't care about the top Ten.  Only post one reason until we have the top ten reason -

10.  They all have more points then us!!!

Next!!!
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6775|EUR
We are too busy getting to the top 10
DIGITAL.222
+2|6773|Batesville, Indiana
9. Unfortunatley, I have a wife,dog, and a job and bills are due the first 5 days of the month.
RDMC_old
+0|6736|Almere, Holland

PFCStenzel wrote:

Lets do this.  I will Start it and someone has to finish it with the number one reason why we don't care about the top Ten.  Only post one reason until we have the top ten reason -

10.  They all have more points then us!!!

Next!!!
mmm.. cuz we dont want to get in the top 10
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
I hope everyone enjoys this post.
belikeron
+-1|6633
Becuase I dont feel like playing Strike at Kirkland 8300 times 10 hours a day for the next 8 months!
RDMC_old
+0|6736|Almere, Holland

PFCStenzel wrote:

mmm.. yeah nice argument why we dont want to get in the top 10
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...

RDMC wrote:

PFCStenzel wrote:

I wasn't making one of the top 10 reasons, I was just saying I hope everyone gets a kick out of this post.  Man some people have no clue!!

Dude, get real.  If you didn't want to hear about it then don't post anything.  Seriously, this is just a post to have fun with.  You probably have never heard of David Letterman anyways.  I am just trying to make a funny post and who cares what you think.  If you don't like it then don't say anything then.

Last edited by PFCStenzel (2006-03-01 12:56:56)

Jarheadz
+2|6633|Austin, Tx
thats because we dont have that kind of time to play BF2 24/7?
RDMC_old
+0|6736|Almere, Holland

PFCStenzel wrote:

RDMC wrote:

PFCStenzel wrote:

I wasn't making one of the top 10 reasons, I was just saying I hope everyone gets a kick out of this post.  Man some people have no clue!!

Dude, get real.  If you didn't want to hear about it then don't post anything.  Seriously, this is just a post to have fun with.  You probably have never heard of David Letterman anyways.  I am just trying to make a funny post and who cares what you think.  If you don't like it then don't say anything then.
ok.. lighten up why do you think the is there? its a joke u know..
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...

RDMC wrote:

PFCStenzel wrote:

RDMC wrote:

ok.. lighten up why do you think the is there? its a joke u know..
Ok, I wanted to create a post with our quotes from others of course.  That is ok, I am also sorry, my day has started off crazy.
fungus020
+0|6773|London - England
hostile slick inbound, over.
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
there scared of choppers and planes so much they cant get off karkand.
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
Come one guys we need 2 more and that will be the top ten reasons.  Make the Last one really good if you can. Even you mods can get into also.
Nabraham
EWWW!!! Thats Nasty!!!
+18|6684|Enon
Because college, job, and girlfriend dont allow me to be in the top 10.
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6699|NCFSU2
No one should care about them at all because thier spot in the top ten for the game doesn't reflect anything in real life. As soon as you turn off BF2 or log out of bf2s you don't give a rat's ass about any of them!

So I guess my reason is: they're useless.
Masta_Daco
+39|6736|Amsterdam,The Netherlands

fungus020 wrote:

hostile slick inbound, over.
Hostile DICK inbound, over....
WhiteStain
+3|6736|NEPA
Cause you fucks spend to much time on these message boards.
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6695|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
1.Because we spend all of our time at www.bf2s.com (teh l33t) we don't even play anymore...!
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
Nice, I will now compile the top ten into  the list.  Here we Go -

#10.  They all have more points then us. - PFCStenzel

#9.  Unfortunatley, I have a wife,dog, and a job and bills are due the first 5 days of the month. - Digital.222

#8.  Becuase I dont feel like playing Strike at Kirkland 8300 times 10 hours a day for the next 8 months! - belikeron

#7.  mmm.. yeah nice argument why we dont want to get in the top 10 - RDMC

#6.  thats because we dont have that kind of time to play BF2 24/7?  - JarHeadz

#5.  hostile slick inbound, over. -  fungus020

#4.  there scared of choppers and planes so much they cant get off karkand.   - jord

#3.  Because college, job, and girlfriend dont allow me to be in the top 10. - Nabraham

#2.  No one should care about them at all because thier spot in the top ten for the game doesn't reflect anything in real life. As soon as you turn off BF2 or log out of bf2s you don't give a rat's ass about any of them!  So I guess my reason is: they're useless.

And the #1 reason why we don't care about the top 10 is -

#1. Because we spend all of our time at www.bf2s.com (teh l33t) we don't even play anymore...! - .ACB|_Cutthroat1

Nice guys that is truely sweet.  Next weeks Top ten will be about - What weapons we hate in BF2!!

Last edited by PFCStenzel (2006-03-01 14:29:07)

Flavius Aetius
+3|6669|Stalking Chuck Norris
cause i know that i'll never make
NB-CO-DELTA-COMMAND
+6|6652
8. They hack Cheat. exploit. bann/kick any one who gets there command chair. and they stat padd. and EA dont do shit but bann the inocent....
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...

WhiteStain wrote:

Cause you fucks spend to much time on these message boards.
Dude, we were just trying to have fun because we have a life and probably sit in a crummy office making our way through life because we don't have rich little mommies and daddies to pay our bills or buy our food.

So, that is why we are in these boards, now if you don't like it tough.  GO DO SOMETHING ELSE LIKE PLAY BF2.
NB-CO-DELTA-COMMAND
+6|6652
Heh. TAfire storm came in my server one time. i got his IP adress. his hash. and then banned him. i HATE NO LIFE FUCKERS LIKE HIM!!!!!!! WE WORK FOR WHAT WE GET !!!!!!
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...

NB-CO-DELTA-COMMAND wrote:

Heh. TAfire storm came in my server one time. i got his IP adress. his hash. and then banned him. i HATE NO LIFE FUCKERS LIKE HIM!!!!!!! WE WORK FOR WHAT WE GET !!!!!!
Nice, Dude.  You rock!!!  What was the reason you gave him for banning him?

Last edited by PFCStenzel (2006-03-01 14:40:57)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard