Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6741|Topside

Slayer wrote:

Negerkungen wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

WoW!!! I am not a WoW addict, come on! give me a bit more respect than that!
Respect is something you have to earn around here.
no u
What the h...
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6754|Hell, p.o box 666

Negerkungen wrote:

Slayer wrote:

Negerkungen wrote:

Respect is something you have to earn around here.
no u
What the h...
yeah, hell is here
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6741|Topside

Slayer wrote:

Negerkungen wrote:

Slayer wrote:

no u
What the h...
yeah, hell is here
ok... carry on
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6754|Hell, p.o box 666

what the f*ck are u still doing here? Its Friday, get on those beers asap!!!
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6621|EU

Im going to planetaruim to be sure that this world is not going to hell yet...

After follows the beer of course
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6736|The Hague, Netherlands

theDude5B wrote:

WoW!!! I am not a WoW addict, come on! give me a bit more respect than that!
WoW Junky then

it's one step higher on the ladder.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6726|Germany

dude doesn't play WoW, WoW plays dude
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6525|Belgium

Had some fun on the server yesterday, took me a few minutes to get used to flying planes and heli's again, but managed. Got against Legionair and his good teammate. But I won both rounds on wake, and the one round on karkland. De_Jappe > all is still the rule so it seems
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6564|England

Change it to a proper map and we'll see *cough* Harvest *cough*
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6621|EU

Snake wrote:

Well, I would like to, but it seems like you would be the only one who has AF and EF here. I guess my love to EA isnt so big

De_Jappe wrote:

Had some fun on the server yesterday, took me a few minutes to get used to flying planes and heli's again, but managed. Got against Legionair and his good teammate. But I won both rounds on wake, and the one round on karkland. De_Jappe > all is still the rule so it seems
Yea, you did good. Me and my clan mate actually made our whole team, the rest were just - lets say - making a background in a better case. At least I was brave enough to clear flag area from your claymores

Tried out "all maps" rotation yesterday, but as always - everyone disconnected so Wake still wins. To run other maps it needs more than one dedicated player, so the server keeps running... Of course IO is different, but that would mean Karkland 24/7 mostly.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6726|Germany

De_Jappe wrote:

De_Jappe > all is still the rule so it seems
Primarily due the fact that the opponent wasn't me.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6736|The Hague, Netherlands

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

De_Jappe wrote:

De_Jappe > all is still the rule so it seems
Primarily due the fact that the opponent wasn't me.
what on earth are you quoting mikey boi

Ali Lama Likalei?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6221|Escea

legionair wrote:

Snake wrote:

Well, I would like to, but it seems like you would be the only one who has AF and EF here. I guess my love to EA isnt so big

De_Jappe wrote:

Yea, you did good. Me and my clan mate actually made our whole team, the rest were just - lets say - making a background in a better case. At least I was brave enough to clear flag area from your claymores

Tried out "all maps" rotation yesterday, but as always - everyone disconnected so Wake still wins. To run other maps it needs more than one dedicated player, so the server keeps running... Of course IO is different, but that would mean Karkland 24/7 mostly.
I've got as well . Hold on Snake, I'll get me wrench!
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6621|EU

M.O.A.B wrote:

legionair wrote:

Snake wrote:

De_Jappe wrote:

I've got as well . Hold on Snake, I'll get me wrench!
In that case maybe you two can agree on one day and change server to run your AF or EF, of course in a hope that other crazy fans join
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6564|England

It would be great, but EF/AF really is limited to a few known servers on BF2 now, so I doubt we'd get many on, and the maps work best with at least 15-20 per team.
(more LB rape )

Last edited by Snake (2008-07-05 11:16:34)

legionair
back to i-life
+336|6621|EU

Snake wrote:

It would be great, but EF/AF really is limited to a few known servers on BF2 now, so I doubt we'd get many on, and the maps work best with at least 15-20 per team.
(more LB rape )
still imo you can give it a try, although looks like there are only AF maps in the CC list. Its up to you, but if you are scared...
Eldu
+62|6105|Belgium
De_Jappe and me just owned the server and that after 8 months not playing .
Was good fun, hoping to see you all tonight!
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6525|Belgium

Eldu wrote:

De_Jappe and me just owned the server and that after 8 months not playing .
Was good fun, hoping to see you all tonight!
A lot of fun! Still so many idiots in the game, banned 4, kicked another 5 or so. But me and eldu owned every round, we won everything. Good game!
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6221|Escea

I need to play online again, haven't for a long time. Unfortunately I just have a thing about playing Wake, not my favourite map .
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6564|England

De_Jappe wrote:

Still so many idiots in the game, banned 4, kicked another 5 or so.
That map is king of retards and idiots tbh: which is why its so popular
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6525|Belgium

might go for IO songhua soon then. In the meantime: get your ass on the server when we are on you maggots. Do you think that in real life you get to pick your own location too?

"Soldiers, we're shipping you to iraq"
'Iraq? I don't like that place, I'm not joining this platoon unless the place changes'

Anyway just played with Tran, Eldu, Legionair and Mike. Awesome games, we won everything of course. A lot of fun! Thanks guys!
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6221|Escea

De_Jappe wrote:

might go for IO songhua soon then. In the meantime: get your ass on the server when we are on you maggots. Do you think that in real life you get to pick your own location too?
I would
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6621|EU

https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa294/legiobf2s/bf2s%20screens/screen064.jpg

also Robcr joined as well, though he was on the other side..

https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa294/legiobf2s/bf2s%20screens/screen065.jpg

all was just great until... Jappe started flying

https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa294/legiobf2s/bf2s%20screens/screen069.jpg

Great fun guys, really. Havent had this shit looong time. Cya

Last edited by legionair (2008-07-09 14:14:00)

Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6741|Topside

I see that Mike has found some new friends,"Fhj"
Mike you little traitor.
Wilkes
+4|6228|UK
yeah I had some good games with you guys

I will bring some of my clan mates on some time

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard