M730A2
+45|6692
This is the face of a F-ing MORON.

I was playing on the Killer Bananas server today and this dick head K[b]hunter420 was bitching about no one stopping and picking up team mates while playing today.

So the next time I spawn he's all running around the Chinese main pissing about needing a pick up, I grab the transport copter, and wait for this dick head to climb aboard and just as soon as he does we get zapped by the US jet.

I get called for a TK of the copter and Dick head K[b]hunter420 punishes me.

So we re spawn back at the Chinese main, I ask him if he's happy that I waited for his sorry ass?
Cack sucker jumps in a buggy and tears ass out of the Chinese main with 5 people standing around, did he bother to stop and pick up anyone before he left? Nope why bother, this is his server and apparently he's king shit from turd island here.

I made a comment about how well he leads by example and the f()cker banned me.

So, keep up the good work guys, and make sure you find more stellar clan members like ole' dick head here.

You know, I should have figured they all were 2nd class. Their forum registration shows up as junk mail with a hotmail address.

ROFL.
Keep it up girls, you're killing me.

Last edited by M730A2 (2006-02-28 15:28:19)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6662|NT, like Mick Dundee

Many a moronic admin can be found, but its their server... Play on another if you dont like it...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
M730A2
+45|6692
This was more of a warning than a complaint, Though it reads like one......

Just be forewarned. Killer Bananas = Nazi Admins
xaven
+25|6731|Berlin
did you know that abusing admin rights on a ranked server can result in a deletion of stats?
M730A2
+45|6692
did you know that abusing admin rights on a ranked server can result in a deletion of stats?
How does one let EA know that K[b] Clan is doing just that?
CrazeD
+368|6670|Maine

M730A2 wrote:

How does one let EA know that K[b] Clan is doing just that?
www.bf2rs.com

EDIT: That's not the right link.. I forgot it, but the site is called bf2 ranked servers I think.

Last edited by CrazeD (2006-02-28 16:29:59)

Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6710|Norway
http://bf2rankedservers.com/

how's that for imaginative adress?

M730A2 wrote:

and apparently he's king shit from turd island here.
Gotta love this!
M730A2
+45|6692
Done, made a post and have recieved a PM already from a site member. Thanks for the link.

DEAR K[b] clan it's my turn.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6656| United States of America

M730A2 wrote:

This was more of a warning than a complaint, Though it reads like one......

Just be forewarned. Killer Bananas = Nazi Admins
lolz Nazi Admins
Pierre
I hunt criminals down for a living
+68|6673|Belgium
maybe he had his time of the month...
dukel33to
Begorrah!
+2|6693|Birmingham, UK
Check out the pic! What a rabid cocksmoker of the highest order
M730A2
+45|6692
UPDATE ON THE KILLER BANANAS

I joined there forums last night to voice my displeasure on getting banned by this dick head K[ B] Hunter420
I logged in (or tried to at least) today to see the status of my complaint.

I have been banned from their forums and I had an email sent to me from the forum manager who used the email address

[email protected]

It said I was a F*cking ass hole, that I sucked c()ck and was not ever welcome on there servers or their web site again. And ended the email with eat $hit and die ass hole.

This is the stellar quality of the Killer [Bananas] clan.
STAY AWAY FROM THEM POEOPLE No good can come form the likes of these guys.

Last edited by M730A2 (2006-03-01 07:28:11)

Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6710|Norway
Did it actually spell "eat $hit..."?

or was that put there by you to protect our sensitive ears?

if not.... My God! How childish can one be?!
"eat $hit..." priceless!
dukel33to
Begorrah!
+2|6693|Birmingham, UK
You must post the email in it's entirety... go on, be a devil...
M730A2
+45|6692
No it was EAT SHIT... sorry. I trashed the email I was so pissed, which is to bad because I have a complaint filed with the forums of "official" server providers about them now.

And it would have helped some also there.

Oh well, suffice to say that they are retards, and the more people know about them, the better.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6692|Howell, Mi USA
Thats pretty bad but the other day i ran into something like that. i had a teammate run by an enemy tank i just blew up. when the wreckage blew up it killed him and gave me a tk, for some reason. and what does he do? punishes me. i was like gee, sorry for killing the tank that was about to kill your ass, next time ill let him do it.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6710|Norway

M730A2 wrote:

No it was EAT SHIT... sorry. I trashed the email I was so pissed, which is to bad because I have a complaint filed with the forums of "official" server providers about them now.

And it would have helped some also there.

Oh well, suffice to say that they are retards, and the more people know about them, the better.
Damn, that's too bad!

You could have reported it as spam?

Or pressed charges for being annoyed
xm3rcx
+0|6629
UPDATE FROM THE KILLER [BANANAS] ADMIN:

I am the main admin for our ranked/non ranked servers. I was sent this forum link today from many outside guests of our servers asking about the straight out lies M730A2 has mentioned.  I am here to defend my clan member and to post the truth of the matter.

The facts about Why M730A2 kicked/banned from our ranked server?

1. He was kicked/banned from our server for directly insulting one of our members.
2. He, even being warned by the auto-admin foul language filter on our server, continued to insult our member.
3. M730A2 claims hunter was complaing about other people leaving people behind. There is not 1 statement from hunter specifically about this in the chat logs I retrieved today.

Why was M730A2 banned from our forums?

1. His IP wasn't banned in the forums. I banned him at the router level.  Why?

After being banned, M730A2 registered on our forums and then went to file a complaint. However, M730A2's complaint consisted of:

1. copying hunters picture
2. pointing arrows at the picture and saying many things like "I suck d#$%", etc.
3. vulgarity after vulgarity after insult.

Being that this was probably one of the most immature, negative and insulting posts I've ever read, I deleted it from the forums and immediately banned him at the router level.

Is it true about [email protected] email?

No, it's not true. That account is locked down to one person's use only. Guess what, hunter doesn't have access to this account.  People reading this thread should also draw attention to the fact that M730A2 supposedly deleted this email. I say, M730A2 never recieved an email from us. 

General observations about M730A2:

1. As a guest of our servers, he was rude to our member and shows a general lack of maturity and respect for our members. Any server admin would have given M730A2 the boot as well.

2. Read all the posts in this forum. Maturity? I don't think so.

3. I suggest that M730A2 grows up, acts mature and shows respect for other players when playing on other peoples servers.

EA admin abuse?
This is a myth, probably conjoured up by people like M730A2 who think they can somehow get back at a server admin for being banned.  I seriously doubt that M730A2 even filed a complaint.  At the end of day, M730A2 ban was warranted, I have chat logs of the constant insults from M730A2 towards hunter that I would happily give EA - maybe we can reset M730A2's stats instead.

Last note:

We run a very fair server and welcome anyone to come play on our server who's mature and has a respect for our members and other guests.  If anyone has questions about this or any of our guidelines please PM on our forums. I would be happy to discuss.

Xm3rcX
www.killerbananas.org
-=WYD=-JoKeR
+1|6673
Everyone’s deleting the evidence......who are we to believe?
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6670|Colorado
posts about bad servers should be auto-closed. same with anything the search could have answered.
xm3rcx
+0|6629
I wouldn't come here to waste my time with this stuff if I wasn't telling the truth.  Come on by our servers sometime to find out for yourself how we operate.

Xm3rcX
Tranzphat
+0|6629|California
M730A2, what a joke.  This guy runs his mouth using foul language in server, in our forums and pretends to be the victim here.  Absolutely unbelievable.

Oh well, just know they guys is full of it.
KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6679|S.E. United States
I ve played killerbananas several times...very well run server
its also in my favorites
plain and simple,the kid is an immature trouble maker and none of what he said was believeable...
grow up kid
-=WYD=-JoKeR
+1|6673

KillerYaNk wrote:

I ve played killerbananas several times...very well run server
its also in my favorites
plain and simple,the kid is an immature trouble maker and none of what he said was believeable...
grow up kid
I'll check it out.....
that's the issue with public forums....people can post anything they want.....we have to figure out if it's true or not.
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6710|Norway

xm3rcx wrote:

I wouldn't come here to waste my time with this stuff if I wasn't telling the truth.  Come on by our servers sometime to find out for yourself how we operate.

Xm3rcX
Good on you for bothering to answer, and to stand up for your clan and server-program!

I'll go right around and apologize for any and all snide comments I made about your clan/server-program.
it's difficult to keep a server free from those who don't want to play fair and have everyone enjoy the game - You seem to take your responsibility seriously and I applaude all who gives time out of their life to make as many people as happy as possible!

May your visitors be many and your servers asshat-free!

- Carl

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard