Easy_4TH
+2|6651
in the span of a couple hours earlier today i got my veteran knife badge, my veteran resupply badge, my basic first aid badge (im just starting to play the medic), and my basic explosives badge.  i was at the point in my playing where the knife and resupply were available, and i decided to try and get the explosive while i was running around getting the knife.  it was spectacular.

also, last night i got my veteran support.  not in the same session as the others, but close enough.

Last edited by Easy_4TH (2006-02-28 14:17:45)

Easy_4TH
+2|6651
ok, well if you really want to know, i got the valorious unit ribbon about half an hout later.  still care?

thought not.
Teckademics
+1|6733|Savannah GA
i got the HOLY SHIT award after i drove my tank over an apc got out and clicked the c4 button and killed everything.
GnashersMate
Squeal piggy! Squeal!
+10|6663|The Greatest Country on Earth!
I got my Veteren Explosives Badge last night - I'll be avoiding certain servers when I try for my Expert one... LOL

I think people ought to advise other players on a server when they decide to go for their Veteren and Expert, teehee I upset a lot of people last night......!

Well Done 'Easy_4TH' - those are quite mean badges to get in one night

FAO - Master_Daco, bingobones  -  thanks for your input too, thank GOD for free speech

Last edited by GnashersMate (2006-03-01 07:19:43)

fungus020
+0|6781|London - England
congratulations mate.

i agree with NM .. why be tossers? hes just happy and wanted to share his achievements with people. and some people may care.. just coz you dont, that dont mean there is any need to be spastics about it. if you dont care then dont reat the post.. or just dont bother posting. its needless
Lt Svensson
+2|6644
I think that everyone that is a better player then me IS a statspadders
AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6749
I'm sure you guys think your pretty hard, insulting someone on an internet message board...

Anyway, dont listen to them, congrats on the awards!
bingobones
+6|6733|London, UK

Lt Svensson wrote:

I think that everyone that is a better player then me IS a statspadders
has this got anything to do with this thread?!!!!!

no
Hr_Amdi
+0|6769|Denmark
Give the guy a break :>
bingobones
+6|6733|London, UK
all i can say is can u imagine what these forums would be like if all BF2 players posted a thread about every award or badge they recieve....

and every time someone see's a statpadder!!!

there.

so shut up.
madsmao
+0|6801|Copenhagen, Denmark
@NM156: You tell them! Just keep up the good work making bf2s.com one of the best BF2-related sites of all and do ban all the idiots who have nothing meaningful to say in the first place.

@Easy_4th: You rock! Getting awards can be really hard and getting several in a row is great fun. Keep up the good work and please continue to post. I love reading succes stories from other players.
Easy_4TH
+2|6651

AmBiTiOnZ23 wrote:

I'm sure you guys think your pretty hard, insulting someone on an internet message board...

Anyway, dont listen to them, congrats on the awards!
thanks ambition.
Lt Svensson
+2|6644
Since we can talk about everything i feel good about asking how some of u have the stat sig and where i can get mine? Come on im 25% UK
Easy_4TH
+2|6651

madsmao wrote:

@NM156: You tell them! Just keep up the good work making bf2s.com one of the best BF2-related sites of all and do ban all the idiots who have nothing meaningful to say in the first place.

@Easy_4th: You rock! Getting awards can be really hard and getting several in a row is great fun. Keep up the good work and please continue to post. I love reading succes stories from other players.
wow, that pretty much says it all right there.  thanks madsmao.  i will continue to post, and i will keep up the good work.  if my posting success stories gets panties in a wad, then the more i'm going to do it.  if this kind of thing gets you so riled up, i can't even imagine how you handle real, everyday problems.

thanks to all those who realized what this post really was; a random success story.  nothing more.  if you didn't care, why did you post a reply?
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6715|Germany
Enemy boat spotted
HerrBaron
von Panzer
+5|6787|Leverkusen, Germany

Lt Svensson wrote:

Since we can talk about everything i feel good about asking how some of u have the stat sig and where i can get mine? Come on im 25% UK
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=8391
reg-waters
+0|6686

bingobones wrote:

all i can say is can u imagine what these forums would be like if all BF2 players posted a thread about every award or badge they recieve....

and every time someone see's a statpadder!!!

there.

so shut up.
maybe you should be quiet hes happy so y do you care he put a c4 pack on you and force you 2 read i think not you read on your own accord so y flame and complain JUST DONT READ THEN OR JUST STFU
Octavarium
+1|6718
The way I see it is that people can post what they like - if mods come along and delete their posts thats a sure sign that you have stepped over the line!!

Personally I find people flaming others much more annoying than people posting about their awards
*|NRC|* Nakaitje
+0|6641
yeah, if you think it suck that he want's to say this DON'T REPLY,
I just want 2 say congrets on your awards
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6779|Rotherham, England
@Easy_4th:- Congratulations on the medals mate!

Edit: (Just an Afterthought) It's always a brilliant idea to insult a mod, I would think yourself quite lucky that it was NM156 that you insulted because I dont think TriggerHappy998 would have been quite so light on you!

removed the redundant info, although very correct, not needed anymore

Last edited by =Robin-Hood= (2006-03-01 08:59:18)

=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6828|Belgium

Time for using some detergent I'd say...

edit: so much cleaner now.

Last time I checked this is the bf2 - chatter not the BF2 - flamer section. While the first poster might have considered using a search and adding it to an existing thread, there is no reason to flame him and no pardon for flaming a mod that kindly remarks to "be good".

If your post isn't there anymore, it was for the better of the thread

Cheers,
R
Diesel_05
+0|6672

Easy_4TH wrote:

in the span of a couple hours earlier today i got my veteran knife badge, my veteran resupply badge, my basic first aid badge (im just starting to play the medic), and my basic explosives badge.  i was at the point in my playing where the knife and resupply were available, and i decided to try and get the explosive while i was running around getting the knife.  it was spectacular.

also, last night i got my veteran support.  not in the same session as the others, but close enough.
Hax!
bingobones
+6|6733|London, UK
Lmao

did u enjoy that?!

Last edited by bingobones (2006-03-01 09:02:35)

Easy_4TH
+2|6651
the amount of trouble this is causing is hilarious.  i started with a random success story, and now this thread has everything from ban threats to admins deleting and editing posts.  i just love it when people get bent out of shape for nothing.

thanks you to all of you who congratulated me and forget all of you who flamed me.  i didnt force you to read this.  let it be know that if i get another 4-5 medals/ribbons/badges in a short amount of time i will be certain to post it again. 

read at your own discretion.
Tearsofromance
+0|6695|Canada
I got my enemy boat spotted medal last night.

25000 Enemy Boats Spotted
IAR: 100 Enemy Boats Spotted

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard