theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6751
I would live on the Opereation Clean Sweep map. doesnt look that impressive in the game, but i am sure when the sun comes out in full, then it would be really nice. also there would be a wide range of jobs you could do. you could work at the Airbase, the marina, the wee villages.
Arkanon
+3|6696|London, UK
Shit. Looks like people really do live in Daqing Oilfield.

https://english.cas.cn/English/image/S&T/daqing.jpg

and it don't look too healthy around there.
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6701|England, UK
None you nerd.
Sa¢ripan
+12|6741|St-Dié/ Lorraine/ France
wake, no doubt
FrEaK
+1|6783|Finland
zatar wetlands, in the crashed blackhawk
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6786|Perth, Western Australia
Oh, id definately live at the Hill Village in Dragon Valley. WWhat a beautiful place. I might consider a holiday to Shingua Stalemate everynow and then, and even a quick trip to the lovely and scenic Sharqi Peninsula for a quick stayover
[iLL]h8+
+26|6717|Florida

Kiss_my_white_ass wrote:

[iLL]h8+ wrote:

I would be in Sharqi.  I am thinking I would be in the building by the Look out and work at the TV station.  Top floor facing the water.

I know this is goofy, but in real war people are living in those cities, not just the military but civilians.

Just made me think about it.
And the biggest nerd award goes to........YOU GUESSED IT! YOU!

Note: Putting your yourself to live in a video game is a sign of you needing to get laid.
Maybe you are right.  I mean getting laid like 3 times a week is just not enough.  Maybe you can drive your girlfriend down to my penthouse in Sharqi and have her kiss my white ass.

The funny part is I do not mind being a "Nerd" for posting this.  Because in real life I dont have to worry about tools like yourself talking to me.  You are probably at home grounded by your mother for being the bastard child you are.

Naw, that was harsh but I enjoyed the fact that you must have read this thread and then decided to comment on it.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6650|South Korea.
I now officaly own Wake Island, brought it today, if you want to claim a map, do it now...quickly.

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/fac … os/wq.html

Last edited by Citizen One (2006-03-30 11:51:01)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
I have changed my mind. I would want to live at the hotel on Gulf of Oman. The scenic beaches, 2 swimming pools, an airport only 5 minutes away, I could work at the construction site or at the hotel or airport. It's all good in the Gulf of Oman....
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6746|Houston, TX
I'd own Devil's perch... all of it.  That place in the daylight would be kick ass.  Bet the nightlife down by the marina is off the charts too.  The breeze off the top cliff with that view....  ahhhh.  If you get bored, take a boat to another island.  Bet it's like living in the caribbean.

KJ
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6739|The Hague, Netherlands

Karkand, Sjoefsjefstreet 5, near hotel second street on the left. 5 bathrooms, 10 rooms, butler etc etc. nice and big as well.

Last edited by -=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| (2006-03-30 11:41:20)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6653
Wake island. Party every night! All the women you could ever want!
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6655|Westminster, Colorado
Iron Gator.  Nice secluded village on the beach.  With some nice foothills right behind it.
PunkX
stoned
+198|6625|Canada
Warlord in the TV tower!

We could hang out Agamemnar. lol
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6650|South Korea.

LOSER|Tearsofromance wrote:

Warlord in the TV tower!

We could hang out Agamemnar. lol
LOL, yeah but Warlord has a palace...

Last edited by Citizen One (2006-03-30 16:55:54)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6691|Tampa Bay Florida
Hey, with Euro force being released, is there anyone who would like to live on any of those maps?  Personally I wouldn't want to.
arson
+99|6637|New York
hmm depends if there is no arty, that could really screw a vacation ....
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6631|Washington, DC

I'd live either on Wake, Kubra, Fu She, or Clean Sweep.
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6729|Honolulu, HI
In Mashtuur City there's this nice building next to that dry riverbed-looking thing.  I'd pump some water in from Karkand and make a nice, placid lake out of that crevice, and introduce some fish to it.  Then I'd buy some fishing rods, tackle, lures, and worms, move into that building, and open a shop with a sign proudly proclaiming, "Mashtuur Bait"!!

...Sorry, had to make the joke.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6746|Houston, TX
"Mashtuur Bait"   

Now that's funny!  I bet the fish are all hairy though.

KJ
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6650|South Korea.
I smell a video about touring BF2 lol
mporlier
+42|6641|Montreal, Canada
Dragon Valley all The Way !!!

Last edited by mporlier (2006-03-31 07:37:31)

TRODPINT
Banned
+2|6603|Afghanistan

Citizen One wrote:

I smell a video about touring BF2 lol
Get to it.  lol
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6686|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
hey hey hey guys i justy remeberd i would also like to live in dailin oilfield for hunting and then probaly zartar for my summer fishing home peace out
Tetn1s
+59|6643|Los Angeles
I would live in the Great wall and have alot of chinese paid-warriors protect me. Man thats sweet!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard