oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au

Homeschtar wrote:

if you are good enough to be hated that is respectable. I.E., no one hates the noob they can easily and continuosly pawn, but they do hate the guy that owns them 8 times in a row. So, when they finally kill you on the 9th try, they tea bag you, showing their frustration towards you. The frustration kind of proves that you're leet and respectable.
exactly. some of you missed the point about what kind of respect was being discussed: it is grudging respect.

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2006-03-01 01:20:34)

PvtchieF73
+15|6710|Netherlands

Kobrakai wrote:

I love throwing first aid at enemy corpses
omfg, i think this is the best post in this forum so far LMAO!!!

hAhAhA
bingobones
+6|6726|London, UK
geeza u think u earnt respect from lying there and killing with ur PKM as people spawned??? LMAO - how noob - any noob can do that...ur shit
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6751
One sign of respect is when you have constantly killed the same guy over a few rounds with the sniper rifle, then all of a sudden he joins your squad just so you dont kill him.

some people just do not learn that if they are getting killed by a sniper, and can not find him, then sometimes it is best not to bother and just go off somewhere else. but then some people get soooo annoyed that you are killing them all the time, that they will not stop until they have found you. but sometimes they are not going to win.
Sondar
701SQ Commander
+0|6717
hahaha I had that once at sharqi everytime the other sniper spotted me (or so it seemed) I had him BOOM HEADSHOT. unfortunatly at one point he had me but I already killed him like 5 times

Last edited by Sondar (2006-03-01 04:07:24)

guppy99_00
Banned
+11|6733|kansas
yeah ive done the sniper thing i always run away from sniper fire... but there are always those few heroes that try to find the sniper and get shot several times. i usually put C4 on a stairway and hide and say "no sir" before i blow them up. they can hear me and the warning before they die. so they cant say i didnt warn them. i do the aid bag thing to sometimes if im support i just throw the ammo done the shock paddle thing once. i say "sorry" at them to when i kill them.
DonWanKiddick
+1|6646
i think someone should lock the closet door before its to late..............................damn its too late!!! u humpers are weird!!!!!....i prefer throwing ammo or first aid near the enemy then shoot them when they come outta hiding to get it lol...specially funny as they have just thanked you lol
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6653
Hmm, whenever I kill anyone with the knife I continue to knife their dead and decaying corpse. I'd hardly describe that as any kind of respect, more lack thereof of. Plus, it's fun.
Trooper_Collider
+25|6745

EvilMonkeySlayer wrote:

Hmm, whenever I kill anyone with the knife I continue to knife their dead and decaying corpse. I'd hardly describe that as any kind of respect, more lack thereof of. Plus, it's fun.
Hmmm, ur an assassin, not a soldier. Maybe a pervert, too. Lol

Semper Fi!
s4vior6
Save's UR @$$
+1|6747|Somewhere in NYC
KARKAND!!!
masculata
+24|6678|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West
Made me laugh when I got tea bagged yesterday for the first time..... lol

Last edited by masculata (2006-03-01 16:21:31)

guppy99_00
Banned
+11|6733|kansas
ive had it done a million times it always cracks me up because they will get hunted down and paid back
masculata
Revenge is best served by a slow tea bagging
Pineapple_Pez
+2|6745
guppy likes to talk himself up.
masculata
Or he might just like getting tea bagged
RSI_paratrooper
+2|6648
Man I love these forums! Keep it up guys. A slow teabagging indeed.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6770|Human Meat Shield
I love teabagging the enemy when they talk shit beforehand. BTW was that me that teabagged you?  I also like going to the enemy and saying 'Clear, recharging, Clear, recharging', kinda gives them hope. Or I jump up and down on thier head when they are saying shit like : 'pwned' or 'n00bs' to anyone, so keep your mouth shut ingame and shit like that won't happen --- trust me I learned when I first started.
[cheers][Y][pdr]
+0|6633|littlehammer, norway
Well, since it was spawnkilling I won't say it's respect. It was only because he got tired of your cowardly killings.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6689|UK
I started tea bagging a guy today, then had 5 more members of my squad start it, on the same guy.

I was laughing for ages it was so funny.
guppy99_00
Banned
+11|6733|kansas
lol yeah me and my boy work in groups and we will teabag you as a couple. two is better than one
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6751

DonWanKiddick wrote:

i think someone should lock the closet door before its to late..............................damn its too late!!! u humpers are weird!!!!!....i prefer throwing ammo or first aid near the enemy then shoot them when they come outta hiding to get it lol...specially funny as they have just thanked you lol
Yeah sometimes i use a similar technique whilst going commander.

If i see my tank getting distroyed by an enemy tank, i will usually drop supplys at the enemy tanks position. the enemy tank is more than likely going to pull up next to the supply crate to get repairs. BUT what the enemy tank doesnt know, is at the same time when i dropped the crate, i also called in an artillery drop at the same position.

Bye Bye Mr Enemy Tank
guppy99_00
Banned
+11|6733|kansas
what does supplies have to do with tea bagging and getting a whole magazine unloaded on you
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6695|Howell, Mi USA

Kobrakai wrote:

I love throwing first aid at enemy corpses
LOL yea i like standing over them and yelling "i need a medic here!"
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Trooper_Collider
+25|6745
I think when ur told by the enemy something like: "Hey, you're hacking!!" coz u have about 140 points with over 50 kills, then ur getting some respect on the battlefield.

Semper Fi!!
cpt.pingu.(u.k)
+1|6717|oldham,england
so you was spawn camping and you think he respects you for it.yeah right.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard