kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6850|Bryan/College Station, TX
http://www.ea.com/official/black/black/us/home.jsp

Ok so take a look at this new FPS from EA.
What are your thoughts?
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
I2elik
+12|6759|Perth, Western Australia
Old news, previews for that game have been released way back in E3 2005..
RedHot
+9|6736
For some reason it makes me think FEAR.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6741|cairns australia
its for consoles no?dont know where my ps2 is anymore.do know gta sa is in it.looks okish but like fps on pc only.ps3 may change this though[microsoft suck and i dont care how good xpoxes are(not a typo)]
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6777|AUS, Canberra
yeh its not for pc yet, but it looks ok
zevilgenius
+0|6653
That game is sick. I'm a big fan of console fps, so i guess i would like it. Next to KILLZONE, thats prolly the only other fps i will buy instead of renting it.
bout.blo0dy.time
+1|6644
played the xbox demo, wasn't SO great...graphics and gameplay were a little messy
costagge
+0|6647
i haven't had time to play it yet, but my roomie beat the game last week already and said that it was graphically amazing but the story line was somewaht weak and the game was rather short
McBondi
+0|6653
If you like blowing up things & emptying full clips on a single target, this game is just for you. The weapon modelling is great and pretty much everything reacts (read: breaks down / explodes) to bullets / RPGs / grenades. 84 points / 100 from me.
tehmoogles
Don't touch the pom-pom!
+7|6717
Zomg Racast!
MrPredictable
+14|6693
i expected a lot more shit to blow up and stuff to explode, a rentable game, low replay thou.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6854|San Francisco

It is definitely fun the first time or two through, but after the fifth time it loses some of its value.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard