dan500
+57|6892
"IAR: 13 Kills with any combination of C4/Claymore/AT-Mine"

This is taken from UBAR, and i thought that u need to get like, 10 kills with C4 1 Kll with AT mine and 2 kills with a claymore, well, u dont, i got this by just using C4. You might want to say, you can use just one of these or use a combination, as i thought u HAD to use a combination of 13 kills with C4/AT Mine/Claymore.
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6852|Lake Constanze, Germany
Expert was hard......really.......

Hhhhhmmm, I never have a prob with UBAR....but some ppl do????!!!!
Everything there is statet clear and correct........wondering how 2 misunderstand the info.......
Why plain and simple if theres a difficult and hard way   

Greetz,
Agent
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6892|"Frisco"

Ok ok, I see what you're saying.
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6859|englewood FL.
man i cant even get it. iv been trying, cant even get close like 7 wen the round ends....errr
NiteFever
+0|6883
i was told that grenades also count towards this badge... but its unconfirmed and im skeptical
zeppelin
BenCunningham <3
+1|6888|Seattle, WA
songhua stalemate, 64 players = easy 13 c4 kills, thats how i got mine
ArkAng37
+1|6889|San Antonio, TX
Its not that hard if u think about it. I got mine at Strike at Karkand. Alot of the times i would have to go Ghaud Cause of the tanks and APCs. And the APCs turned out to be  big help there was more then 3 people at a time in there so i got it pretty quick! Others i just went and chuncked it over the wall and blew his ass up!

Last edited by ArkAng37 (2005-09-09 05:58:13)

CZE_M4CH0
+0|6834|Boston,MA
i have a hard time to get that one as well..even though i'm close to 400kills for some reason i can't get 13kills in a round..wonder how you get 37 for the gold badge...any help would be appreciated
https://bf2s.com/player/43863989/sig5.png
https://bf2s.com/player/43863989/awards.jpg
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6858
Best bet is servers with large tickets and low players. IE, 24 players in 64 server or something like that.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6882|Finland
Just throw claymore like mad in 64 ppl strike near the first flag=Many kills even when you are dead. The best spots are around the corners and the tiny holes in the fences.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6837|Jupiter
lol u want yer badge, come to me, i can get it for u in one round. Xfire, badsnipaday.
The_Time
+-2|6836|California
That sounds pretty cheap dont you want to earn it?
FunKz
+1|6825|Melbourne, Australia

Ag3nT-()r@ng3 wrote:

Care to enlighten us on how to get expert knife?
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6892|San Francisco

dan500 wrote:

i thought u HAD to use a combination of 13 kills with C4/AT Mine/Claymore.
13 c4 kills, 0 AT Mine kills, and 0 Claymore kills, IS a combination of 13 kills with c4/at mine/claymore.
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6884|Pittsburgh, PA, USA

FunKz wrote:

Ag3nT-()r@ng3 wrote:

Care to enlighten us on how to get expert knife?
can you click on the ubar button which is on every screen in BF2S?

or did you mean how like what is a good way advice type thing?

Last edited by bluehavoc8686 (2005-10-03 20:31:20)

FunKz
+1|6825|Melbourne, Australia

bluehavoc8686 wrote:

I'm not a moron champ lol.

Last edited by FunKz (2005-10-03 20:40:41)

[LFX]angus
+0|6871|Texas...unfortunately
i got my vet explosive badge this weekend, but i dont ever see myself getting 35 or however many kills i need to get the expert unless the patch increases round lengths...
Backstab
+0|6840
I got mine expert explosive ages ago, i love to use the c4.
just run and hop like a bunny, throw the c4 at the enemy and blow it as fast as you can. You offen get killed your self but if you take out 2 or more enemys its worth it.

I had the most frags on the server a lot of times just using c4. My record is 48 kills in a single round on strike at karkand.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6858
I cant do that, cause i get a bug where it goes back to C4 and throws another one if i do it too fast :S
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6884|Pittsburgh, PA, USA

FunKz wrote:

bluehavoc8686 wrote:

I'm not a moron champ lol.
ok ok, just sick and tired of people asking about the reqs. for a badge. sorry to misunderstand even if i did cover all my bases.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard