pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6403|Earth

hiberNative wrote:

don't see why he'd use the inaccurate m95 when it's only effective against body armor. all bolt action rifles do the same damage against medics...
Yeah, it would be rather stupid to use it. It does look and sound the coolest though...
Signature
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6197|Daqing Oilfields?

hiberNative wrote:

Miniman7474 wrote:

If Frawg plays his M95 will rape you all.

Fucker shot down my Z10 today on Wake! A clan member and I were raping Beach and as we went for repairs BOOM we blew up and Frawg had the kill with his M95.

I couldn't believe it!
don't see why he'd use the inaccurate m95 when it's only effective against body armor. all bolt action rifles do the same damage against medics...
I was joking around, take it easy.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

pyscofrawg wrote:

hiberNative wrote:

Yeah, it would be rather stupid to use it. It does look and sound the coolest though...
Looks dope.

And it's not exactly bad at simple sniping (ie under 200 metres)

Does make you sort of obvious though, with the whole *BOOM* and everything.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6406|Somersetshire

FatherTed wrote:

pyscofrawg wrote:

hiberNative wrote:

Looks dope.

And it's not exactly bad at simple sniping (ie under 200 metres)

Does make you sort of obvious though, with the whole *BOOM* and everything.
before I got it as an unlock i used to think it was much more powerful then the other rifles but more innacurate because of the bppm, i used to fear that sound lol
thepilot91
+64|6234|Ă…land!

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Medics already won. Not only can they health eachother but the L85, G36E and M16 are accurate enough to be used like sniper guns.
you are really dum for real arent you? the only place and time where you as a medic can take out a sniper with example m16 is karkand....can you imagane a m16 doing a headshot at the first try at over 300meters when you barely see the guy you're trying to hit a sniperrifle has a clean scope an 10X more zoom than a medicweapon and no matter what a sniperrifle is more accurate than anything in bf2 (zoomed in)
hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5792|sweden

thepilot91 wrote:

the only place and time where you as a medic can take out a sniper with example m16 is karkand...
while i don't agree with that statement, i do agree that a decent medic never will outperform a decent sniper (in terms of accuracy) at range.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6300
Sounds like fun.
Laika
+75|5942
I might be wrong but I thought a headshot with the M95 rendered the recipient unreviveable.
Barrakuda777
+86|6734|Somewhere near a shrub or rock

Ataronchronon wrote:

I might be wrong but I thought a headshot with the M95 rendered the recipient unreviveable.
Wrong, but there is a 1.5 patch... we can dream.

Saying that, i hate the m95, so i would loathe having to use it...
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
It would be Medics and Snipers wouldn't it. The most whored classes in the game and the easiest ones to be. Faggots.
hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5792|sweden

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

It would be Medics and Snipers wouldn't it. The most whored classes in the game and the easiest ones to be. Faggots.
why would you choose armor over medipacks and paddles in the first place?
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6284|eng

thepilot91 wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Medics already won. Not only can they health eachother but the L85, G36E and M16 are accurate enough to be used like sniper guns.
you are really dum for real arent you? the only place and time where you as a medic can take out a sniper with example m16 is karkand....can you imagane a m16 doing a headshot at the first try at over 300meters when you barely see the guy you're trying to hit a sniperrifle has a clean scope an 10X more zoom than a medicweapon and no matter what a sniperrifle is more accurate than anything in bf2 (zoomed in)
Don't call people dumb and use words like sniperrifle and medicweapon.
#rekt
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6189|Roma

Mint Sauce wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

And spell dumb without a 'b'.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6691|Brunei Darussalam

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

And you need to use some commas too...
Ultimatrox
+38|6231|Netherlands

Janis_Petke wrote:

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Mega flame
Fateless
+36|6240|Jennifer Connellys Pants

Janis_Petke wrote:

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Also start your sentences with a capitol letter.
WeBee
+1|5869|Hollola, Winland
What about Assaults vs. Snipers? That would take the unfair advantage of Medics able to heal themselves and revive their teammates, but still they had the same weapons exept GL instead of Grenades. That would make it whole more balanced and probally more interesting imo. But hey, its your choice...
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466

WeBee wrote:

What about Assaults vs. Snipers? That would take the unfair advantage of Medics able to heal themselves and revive their teammates, but still they had the same weapons exept GL instead of Grenades. That would make it whole more balanced and probally more interesting imo. But hey, its your choice...
I agree, last time they did this the snipers got hammered because when they die they stay down, when the meds die they just get rezzed two seconds later.
hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5792|sweden

WeBee wrote:

would be too easy for the snipers. m95s and svds. massacre.
dont_be_ss
+312|6592|selby, n. yorkshire, UK

hiberNative wrote:

WeBee wrote:

Whats so good about the M95? I see no advantage in using it on Infantry Only...
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6197|Daqing Oilfields?

dont_be_ss wrote:

hiberNative wrote:

WeBee wrote:

Maybe for the armor kits?

If every shot you take isn't a headshot, it can have its advantages.
hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5792|sweden

dont_be_ss wrote:

hiberNative wrote:

WeBee wrote:

takes the health down to 2 bars even if the enemy has armor.
i usually use it when i'm a commander, following the team and damaging enemies. ironically, it's yellow too.
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6337|Too late for you to know...

M24 and L96A do the same amount of damage as the M95 on Infy no matter what kit.
hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5792|sweden

Sarciss wrote:

M24 and L96A do the same amount of damage as the M95 on Infy no matter what kit.
no
haven't you ever been hit by an m24 or l96 sniper as assault or support?

Last edited by hiberNative (2008-06-24 17:30:35)

Fateless
+36|6240|Jennifer Connellys Pants

hiberNative wrote:

Sarciss wrote:

no
haven't you ever been hit by an m24 or l96 sniper as assault or support?
Rofl, yeah Sarciss, in all your assault hours...you should try sniping more mate, get to know the rifles.

(sarcasm ftw)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard