Pr0t0c0l@[GP]
+-2|6670
(OOO) = their clantag and these guys cannot give you a decend battle because they are just nasty spawnrapers who disappoint far out in fair face to face combat and only can get their points by being sooner in the server as hosts then the other players and spawnrape massivly at uncappable flags! Very sad and poor gameplay!

I confronted them with this behaviour but got banned from their server because i called them nazi's and they are german with nazism behaviour so i may ofcourse! Freedom of speech!
I deeply regret this....not....hahaha....but besides spawnraping they bot and hack away like hell also but nobody cares about this anyway!

Even some friends of them joined the server to statspad, =TGR= Magicdrinkmix killed one of them with pistol, MR-44 about 50 times while =TGR=Verarschinix revived the fallen one on and on! Both took the gold and silver with a score between 100 and 150. Admins didn't take actions because you never take actions against your friends in nazi germany, you only help them! My say is bann them all for life with PID and CDKEY banns!

Last edited by Pr0t0c0l@[GP] (2006-02-28 12:45:19)

malarkeycoon
+16|6675|Cardiff
Ahh, you actually come off sounding worse than they do sorry mate.
Pr0t0c0l@[GP]
+-2|6670

malarkeycoon wrote:

I do? At least i am no spawnraper, cheater, hacker or anything else there is what gives you an unfair advantage on your opponent!

Anyway, your reply doesn't add so please ignore it and move on because what you post is nothing!
casse_de_poil
+1|6787|Canada

malarkeycoon wrote:

what he said
Pr0t0c0l@[GP]
+-2|6670

casse_de_poil wrote:

malarkeycoon wrote:

what he said
Wich planets are you guys from?

Is it the nazi part? Maybe you guys think Santa Claus doesn't exist but Nazi's do! They just haven't got the proper power anymore to become a huge danger to our free world anymore! Maybe you are nazi's?

Last edited by Pr0t0c0l@[GP] (2006-02-28 13:02:51)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6699|NT, like Mick Dundee

Heh, spawnraping is part of the game.... DJJeffro was really good at it with the BH...

Were these nazis screaming about the Fourth Riech and shouting about killing jews? Maybe B.Shcuss can give a little perspective on this matter.

Dont call people Nazi buddy, they are incredibly rare nowadays...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Pr0t0c0l@[GP]
+-2|6670

Flecco wrote:

The true ones are indeed rare but i still may call anybody what i want!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6699|NT, like Mick Dundee

Pr0t0c0l@[GP] wrote:

Flecco wrote:

As I said, talk to B.Shuss, I think that most Germans would kick you from a server for calling someone nazi...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6844|Marathon, Florida Keys
noob alert
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
M730A2
+45|6729
Pr0t0c0l@[GP] Your good. I understood what you were bitching about. Like my bitch on the Kiler Bananas server... there fucking retards too. .

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=16156
Pr0t0c0l@[GP]
+-2|6670

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

noob alert
You don't have to present yourself like this m8!
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6741|Germany

Flecco wrote:

Pr0t0c0l@[GP] wrote:

Flecco wrote:

As I said, talk to B.Shuss, I think that most Germans would kick you from a server for calling someone nazi...
I am not B.Schuss, but I am German too (actually I live 70km north of him). As a matter of fact... if such a wanker as Pr0t0c0l@ would badmouth me as Nazi and I was admin on the server, he would be the one prime candidate for a lifetime ban on that server. This little kid seems to have no idea, what the Nazis did in the past or he wouldn't throw the word around like snowballs.

On a sidenote... it is somewhat interesting that Neonazis are much more prominent and numerous in the US than in Germany.... Freedom of speech at its best....
BS_Watson
+0|6667
Gotta say here that, considering your behavior and attitude, you wouldn't last long on my server either.
Pr0t0c0l@[GP]
+-2|6670
You don't have to tell me what the nazi's did and 2nd of all i do not call all germans nazi's, i never wrote that either in my posts!
I only call german spawnrapers who do nothing else then nonstop spawnraping the only flag, wich is uncapable also, nazi's because their additude is committing a genocide because they do not give the opposition a single change!
This evil gameplay i call nazism when it are germans who are committing it and that is my oppinion but you may call it something else, whatever you prefer!
If these evilminded bitches bann me from their server because i call them nazi's due to their own evil playstyle i do not care that because it is a server wich i will never visite again!
If you bann me from your server because of this what i have started i do not care either! I will laugh about your pathetic behaviour only!

BEE_Grim_Reaper, if you are a fair bf2 community player you know i will never call you a nazi but if i join your server and you behave the same way as those guys did you can expect your so hated words from me! You may bann me from all you can bann me from but you only do me a favour!
CrazeD
+368|6707|Maine

Pr0t0c0l@[GP] wrote:

You don't have to tell me what the nazi's did and 2nd of all i do not call all germans nazi's, i never wrote that either in my posts!
I only call german spawnrapers who do nothing else then nonstop spawnraping the only flag, wich is uncapable also, nazi's because their additude is committing a genocide because they do not give the opposition a single change!
This evil gameplay i call nazism when it are germans who are committing it and that is my oppinion but you may call it something else, whatever you prefer!
If these evilminded bitches bann me from their server because i call them nazi's due to their own evil playstyle i do not care that because it is a server wich i will never visite again!
If you bann me from your server because of this what i have started i do not care either! I will laugh about your pathetic behaviour only!

BEE_Grim_Reaper, if you are a fair bf2 community player you know i will never call you a nazi but if i join your server and you behave the same way as those guys did you can expect your so hated words from me! You may bann me from all you can bann me from but you only do me a favour!
It's not their fault you suck too bad to go capture a flag. What are they supposed to do, twiddle their thumbs and let all the noobs capture their flags, only to beat you back to the non-cap?
Pr0t0c0l@[GP]
+-2|6670

CrazeD wrote:

It's not their fault you suck too bad to go capture a flag. What are they supposed to do, twiddle their thumbs and let all the noobs capture their flags, only to beat you back to the non-cap?
They are hosts and were before us in the game and were already waiting at our flag before we could ever start playing! Ever thought about that? No you didn't! Instead of placing such a brainless comment you only made your playstyle known to me and you are just a same type of player as they are! I bet you spawnrape more then i can say "cookie"!
Jarheadz
+2|6668|Austin, Tx
ah jesus christ....lets make this simple, each server has their own rules such as no baseraping unless all flag are captured. therefore....if they didnt say u cant base rape, then who give a f**k just go kill! have fun!
if u cant go with this, theres always other server that has the rules and such. so dont bother cursing some1 else if u cant read the damn rules.
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6807|London UK

Enemy boat spotted
topal63
. . .
+533|6753

BUDFORCE wrote:

Enemy boat spotted
Enemy nazi spotted. . .
Husker~ifh~
Beer Consumption Expert
+25|6765|Beerville, USA
I bet you spawnrape more then i can say "cookie"!
WTF??? What are you like 13?  I tried to read your post(s) in this thread but had to stop for fear that I was getting dumber with every incomplete sentence I read.  I'm just a stupid redneck from B.F.E. Nebraska but I atleast have the ability to put together a semi-complete sentence that makes sense.

As far as your bitch about Spawn Raping (two words) it is in fact part of the game and has been a part of every FPS I've ever played (i.e. Dela Force 1,2 & 3, Land Warrior, Black Hawk Down, BF series).  When you find yourself (team) in this situation you have 3 possible choices.

1. Get out of your main and cap a flag by any means available.
2. Quit spawning until your team caps another flag or the round ends.
3. Leave the server and join one of the other 1000+ servers out there.

Instead you chose to be disrespectful to clan members in their own server by calling them demeaning names, making an ass out of yourself,  and getting banned.  Then you come into this forum and rant about being an immature dumbass and getting banned?

Grow up, it's a GAME!  Play it for what it's worth of uninstall it and live happily ever after < you know like in the books your mommy reads to you when she puts you to bed at night....

Hug's n Kiss's Hero

edit = typo

Last edited by Husker~ifh~ (2006-03-01 12:13:34)

Pr0t0c0l@[GP]
+-2|6670
You guys just tell me that spawnraping is a part of the game and if you can probarly participate in it you will! Wow, who is pathetic here? You guys! Spawnrape and camping has been made a part of the games by players who just have a terrible bad additude in gaming and probarly in real life also!

I have respect for admins and all other players who give their opponents a fair combat and if that means that they are MEC and preventing the USMC getting into the city by guarding it outstanding without going up to the uncapable flags to take away the change for the USMC to move 10 inch!

I do not have respect for players who go up there and take away every change the enemy got! I cannot ever respect that and i will never respect that! Guys who commit that sin are rapers, campers, nazi's who just have inherrited bad genes from their parents!

Jarheadz & Husker~ifh~, you guys maybe think i am a dumbass 13 year old but i can tell you one thing and that's that i will never like people like you! Period!
megaboost
+14|6718|Englandshire
Sir you are an assclown - deal with it and STFU
spacepelle
Kniven Gaffeln Skeden
+37|6700|Sweden

Pr0t0c0l@[GP] wrote:

I confronted them with this behaviour but got banned from their server because i called them nazi's and they are german with nazism behaviour so i may ofcourse! Freedom of speech!
wtf is your problem? nazi behaviour in bf2? you are a might stupid little boy...
to be german is not equal to beeing a nazi... let go of the whole nazi thing, they did loose the war, just leave it at that. (the so called nazis of today btw are such big joke, what can you do except laugh at them? poor poor desillusioned boys... haha)

and for mister protocol, get your life and your ideas straight!

Last edited by spacepelle (2006-03-02 06:38:10)

spacepelle
Kniven Gaffeln Skeden
+37|6700|Sweden

Pr0t0c0l@[GP] wrote:

Flecco wrote:

and oh, by the way, call me a nazi and i will _kill_ you...
and whats a "true" nazi? they went away when mr hitler shot himself...

Last edited by spacepelle (2006-03-02 06:42:47)

Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6719|Espoo, Finland

Pr0t0c0l@[GP] wrote:

(OOO) = their clantag and these guys cannot give you a decend battle because they are just nasty spawnrapers who disappoint far out in fair face to face combat and only can get their points by being sooner in the server as hosts then the other players and spawnrape massivly at uncappable flags! Very sad and poor gameplay!

I deeply regret this....not....hahaha....but besides spawnraping they bot and hack away like hell also but nobody cares about this anyway!

Even some friends of them joined the server to statspad, =TGR= Magicdrinkmix killed one of them with pistol, MR-44 about 50 times while =TGR=Verarschinix revived the fallen one on and on! Both took the gold and silver with a score between 100 and 150. Admins didn't take actions because you never take actions against your friends in nazi germany, you only help them! My say is bann them all for life with PID and CDKEY banns!
Oh, another ignorant idiot who doesn't see the line between "freedom of speech" and insulting...

Reminds me of something... Muhammad pictures anyone?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard