Ratzinger
+43|6384|Wollongong, NSW, Australia
I'm looking for the thread about black crime that has some input by Afro-Americans, but all I could find was Lowing and Mitch....
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6283|Éire

HurricaИe wrote:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/baltimore_city/bal-md.ci.kreager21mar21,0,1077647.story

http://gizmodo.com/5018407/video-teen-b … for-iphone

Somehow, when black people beat up white people (even if it's not apparent that it was "racially motivated") it is simply crime. Yet when a white person attacks a black person, people are quick to call it hate crime.

Go ahead and call me 'racist' or whatever, I really don't fucking care anymore. I know a lot of friendly, hard-working blacks. I know a lot of friendly, hard-working hispanics (namely my mother). I know a lot of friendly, hard-working whites. But when I see news like this (random beatings) it's usually perpetrated by a black person. Why is this? Not all blacks are like that, just like not all whites are saints (e.g. Ted Kascynski, Timothy Mcveigh, Ted Bundy). Likewise, Martin Luther King was black yet he was probably one of the most intelligent and caring minds of the 20th century.

What the hell is going on here? Oh, and for the people who cry for statistics:

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm
If you want to know if you're racist just take the racism test...

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA

Spearhead wrote:

lowing wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

That's a large part of it.
Bullshit..................It is the attitude that if you succeed, and actually build a life for yourself, you are an Uncle Tom, who sold out to the white man......It is the hero worship of hoodlums and gang bangers and hip hop killa cop rap artists, instead of successful roll models, like black astronauts, doctors, judges, cops, firemen, entrapenures...etc...........All of these people sold out to whitey in their eyes and are shunned.... It is better to be victim of the white man's oppression so you have an excuse to be a failure, rather than get off your ass and take responsibility for yourself........Just like all of those "Uncle Tom's"
lowing, do you realize how incredibly racist you are?

How many black people do you see every day?  Because you are seriously out of touch with reality.

Stupid black people will act racist towards whites.  And stupid white people will act racist towards black.  Nothing less, nothing more. 

You say "I'M NOT RACIST", but then proceed to post stereotypical and generalized crap above... dude time for a reality check.

YOU.  ARE.  FUCKING.  RACIST.
Yet again, instead of denying ANYTHING I have said, it is easier to call me a racist....Stop hiding behind that "you're generalizing" bullshit of a defense and start counter arguing what I have posted. Like I said, I can provide link after link after link with examples of black leaders that blame the white man for the black communities woes..........
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA
Also, you call me a racist, even though all I ever preach in this forum in all topics is equality, and the same standard for everyone. The only people that I have no use for are the lazy, worthless, and counter productive members of our society, and those that pander to them, ( liberals)..

You will find no inconsistances in my posts regarding this issue.

I hate lazy people, I am not the one who associates that discription with minorites......That is your doing........I hate ALL lazy people equally with complete disregard to race creed  or sex

Last edited by lowing (2008-06-23 03:11:40)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6548

lowing wrote:

Also, you call me a racist, even though all I ever preach in this forum in all topics is equality, and the same standard for everyone. The only people that I have no use for are the lazy, worthless, and counter productive members of our society, and those that pander to them, ( liberals)..

I hate lazy people, I am not the one who associates that discription with minorites......That is your doing........I hate ALL lazy people equally with complete disregard to race creed  or sex
Wow. That was funny.

Statement by Lowing:

"For me to be a racist, I have to acknowledge that whites are superior to blacks, I do not."

That's just plain incorrect. You can be racist without presuming superiority. Racism need only involve derogatory generalisation about a group of people on the basis of their skin colour or other ethnic trait. Kind of like saying this:

"It is the attitude that if you succeed, and actually build a life for yourself, you are an Uncle Tom, who sold out to the white man......It is the hero worship of hoodlums and gang bangers and hip hop killa cop rap artists, instead of successful roll models, like black astronauts, doctors, judges, cops, firemen, entrapenures...etc...........All of these people sold out to whitey in their eyes and are shunned...."

Brilliant. And hilarious. Yet again you seek to analyse the world only at shallow face value, rather than exploring the complexities of reality and the real reasons behind why things are the way they are.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-06-23 03:26:49)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

Wow. That was funny.
Almost as funny as those pictures of you with those long black thick cigars you have your lips wrapped around.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX
It is better to be victim of the white man's oppression so you have an excuse to be a failure, rather than get off your ass and take responsibility for yourself........Just like all of those "Uncle Tom's"
Is that really the case?
From what I can see they're aspiring to be rappers, actors, sporting stars and successful pimps and drug dealers.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6548

lowing wrote:

Almost as funny as those pictures of you with those long black thick cigars you have your lips wrapped around.
Cigars are generally brown lowing. The best ones are anyway.

Also there is only one photograph where I'm toking on a cigar. As such the plural you used in your post is, strictly speaking, incorrect.

What any of that has to do with your racism is puzzling I might add.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-06-23 03:19:10)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

Also there is only one photograph where I'm toking on a cigar. As such the plural you used in your post is, strictly speaking, incorrect.

I stand corrected then, your long thick BROWN cigar that you had your lips wrapped around....
CameronPoe
+2,925|6548

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

I stand corrected then, your long thick BROWN cigar that you had your lips wrapped around....
That's better. You can in future add that it was a Cohiba, if you so wish.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6283|Éire

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

Lowing can only see things in black and white.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
When Americans start up with the personal insults is when you know you've won the argument.
Good work Cam.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

If you care to deny or dispute anything I have said in this thread feel free, or simply just join the others, defenseless,  telling me I am generalizing and a racist, without any attempt at challenging my posts.

As a matter of fact it would appear that is really all you have in your arsenal anyway, so why don't ya go wrap those lips around another cigar and forget this thread?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

When Americans start up with the personal insults is when you know you've won the argument.
Good work Cam.
If you read, Cam had no argument, only a smart ass comment...........
CameronPoe
+2,925|6548

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

If you care to deny or dispute anything I have said in this thread feel free, or simply just join the others, defenseless,  telling me I am generalizing and a racist, without any attempt at challenging my posts.

As a matter of fact it would appear that is really all you have in your arsenal anyway, so why don't ya go wrap those lips around another cigar and forget this thread?
You might want to check my rather extensive edit. Your infatuation with cigars is beginning to worry me.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-06-23 03:30:44)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA

Braddock wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

Lowing can only see things in black and white.
Braddock, like I keep inviting you to do, feel free to deny anything I have posted.....and show me where I am wrong...>Cuz I can link where black leaders blame white America for the black communities problems.............Again feel free to show me where I am wrong........
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

You might want to check my rather extensive edit. Your infatuation with cigars is beginning to worry me.
No need to worry Cam,

also, "wow that is funny" is hardly a lengthy post....SO, like Braddock, feel free to challenge what I have posted, and see if you can do it without calling me a racist or use your liberal catch.........."you're generalizing"
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6283|Éire

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

How about this for an argument?

America is still an incredibly divided country when it comes to race, seeing as it wasn't that long ago that black people had to sit at the back of the bus. With this fact in mind and the fact that the white population had hitherto been the 'ruling' class, for want of a better term, the power structures in today's society are still very much an obstacle for the average black person. This kind of imbalance creates a disparity in terms of wealth between the various races, with African Americans drawing the short straw and this poverty increases the likelihood of 'ghettoisation' among African American communities. Programs to counter this imbalance such as affirmative action, like many misguided welfare programs, have ended up making the situation worse by facilitating the more undeserving elements of the African American community while tarnishing the achievements of the African American who works hard and deserves his place regardless of affirmative action. At the end of the day every person still deserves the right to be judged on his merits and not on his skin tone.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

Wow. That was funny.

Statement by Lowing:

"For me to be a racist, I have to acknowledge that whites are superior to blacks, I do not."

That's just plain incorrect. You can be racist without presuming superiority. Racism need only involve derogatory generalisation about a group of people on the basis of their skin colour or other ethnic trait. Kind of like saying this:

"It is the attitude that if you succeed, and actually build a life for yourself, you are an Uncle Tom, who sold out to the white man......It is the hero worship of hoodlums and gang bangers and hip hop killa cop rap artists, instead of successful roll models, like black astronauts, doctors, judges, cops, firemen, entrapenures...etc...........All of these people sold out to whitey in their eyes and are shunned...."

Brilliant. And hilarious. Yet again you seek to analyse the world only at shallow face value, rather than exploring the complexities of reality and the real reasons behind why things are the way they are.
Again, you can not argue with using your generalization defense......Now, on a whole, tell me how and WHY my statement is incorrect....Like I said time and time again....I can find links where the black leaders blame white America...I can also find links where the black communities were pissed off at Cosby for telling the black community they needed to take responsibility for themselves..........
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

. At the end of the day every person still deserves the right to be judged on his merits and not on his skin tone.
I agree with this.........and how many educated, well dressed, well spoken, black people do you know live in a ghetto? Also are you going to deny that a successful black person that does not pander to failure is viewed as a sell out by the black community??
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6283|Éire

lowing wrote:

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

. At the end of the day every person still deserves the right to be judged on his merits and not on his skin tone.
I agree with this.........and how many educated, well dressed, well spoken, black people do you know live in a ghetto? Also are you going to deny that a successful black person that does not pander to failure is viewed as a sell out by the black community??
I wouldn't say black people as a whole have a collective stance on the issue to be honest. Would Don Cheadle, Sidney Poitier or Denzel Washington be viewed as sell-outs? I wouldn't have thought so.

Last edited by Braddock (2008-06-23 03:52:32)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6548

lowing wrote:

Again, you can not argue with using your generalization defense......Now, on a whole, tell me how and WHY my statement is incorrect....Like I said time and time again....I can find links where the black leaders blame white America...I can also find links where the black communities were pissed off at Cosby for telling the black community they needed to take responsibility for themselves..........
Your argument is blatantly incorrect because it supposes that the crime is associated simply with black skin. The cause of the crime is actually far deeper than such a shallow ignorant interpretation of things, as aptly explained in many other posts on this thread. I wonder how my friend Kumbuyani would feel about your comments. Horrified I would imagine.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

Braddock wrote:

I wouldn't say black people as a whole have a collective stance on the issue to be honest. Would Don Cheadle, Sidney Poitier or Denzel Washington be viewed as sell-outs? I wouldn't have thought so.
they are celebrities Braddock, they live in a fantasy world that is unrealisitic to the rest of us....... How about ordinary citizens, business owners, teachers, cops, pilots??? Who is more worshipped, these people or 50 cent, tupac or snoop dog in the black communities?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I agree with this.........and how many educated, well dressed, well spoken, black people do you know live in a ghetto?
How many successful whites live in trailer parks?
Also are you going to deny that a successful black person that does not pander to failure is viewed as a sell out by the black community??
To be honest I've never seen that, see my post above.

From what I have seen of the US, it is still thoroughly racist IMO.
I travelled there on business with a Kenyan guy, it was interesting.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6283|Éire

lowing wrote:

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

they are celebrities Braddock, they live in a fantasy world that is unrealisitic to the rest of us....... How about ordinary citizens, business owners, teachers, cops, pilots??? Who is more worshipped, these people or 50 cent, tupac or snoop dog in the black communities?
That's a pretty flimsy angle to argue your point on lowing. There are deadbeat celebrities like Pete Doherty, Amy Winehouse and even Kurt Cobain (heroin addict) in the white community that are hero-worshiped. How many young white people have posters of random policemen, businessmen or firemen on their bedroom walls?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard