HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5962|Washington DC

usmarine2 wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

that shit is terrible for you.
funny how we never needed it before, now these emo teens can't operate without it.
1) Yeah, I totally can't operate without it. I'm going into anaphylactic shock as we speak because I haven't had my fix

2) If it was at the store I wouldn't have asked now would I? If you actually read the post instead of just the topic title, you'd see that I could only find certain flavors at the store

3) I personally think they have a pretty good taste. It's no different from drinking a bottle of Coke. I really don't get some sort of hopped up PCP buzz from the stuff; it can keep me awake longer, but I'm not bouncing off the walls

4) Comparing an energy drink to something that causes cancer is hilarious

5) I wouldn't get the BFC not cause it's "nasty" but because it's got way too much sugar for my tastes

Last edited by HurricaИe (2008-06-21 11:33:24)

usmarine2
Banned
+233|5791|Dublin, Ohio
the internet seems to help in these matters.

http://mysupplementstore.com/moendr24oz.html
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5962|Washington DC
It's beautiful ಥ_ಥ

But they're still missing some of the other flavors. Perhaps I should e-mail them and ask them to stock up on some of the new shit.
i g
Banned
+876|5864|GA

i hear they have this stuff called water that comes from a faucet. probably not as healthy as an energy drink though.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

i hear they have this stuff called water that comes from a faucet. probably not as healthy as an energy drink though.
Or even better, beer from a tap.  Preferably from your own kegerator.  Better if it's Sam Adams, Sierra Nevada, or Fat Tire.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5962|Washington DC

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Yeah, it's too bad DC's water system has been replaced with Monster, Coke, and Everclear.

Do you people honestly think I drink Monster 24/7? That, maybe just maybe, there are people who actually limit how much of these things they drink? You know, maybe 1 can a day (and not every day at that)? Or is everyone that doesn't eat plain chicken breast with brown rice and water every meal a complete fatass slob?
CommieChipmunk
+488|6570|Portland, OR, USA
It's not about being a fat-ass slob.  It's the insane amount of caffeine that's in those drinks. 360 mg per 24 oz

Caffeine is a drug, and it's addictive.  I know people that have to have a coffee every morning or they will get a terrible headache.  Caffeine, though more mild than amphetamines, cocaine and heroin, still manipulates the same channels in your brain making it addictive.  It's a cardiac stimulant... tons of caffeine every day is not good for you heart.

Caffeine and Adenosine

Caffeine and Dopamine
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6531|Boston, MA
I don't know where you live but BJ's sells the green ones in 12 packs. I usually get those, but I'd love to see M-80s packs.
UUD40
+8|6372|San Diego, CA

CommieChipmunk wrote:

It's not about being a fat-ass slob.  It's the insane amount of caffeine that's in those drinks. 360 mg per 24 oz

Caffeine is a drug, and it's addictive.  I know people that have to have a coffee every morning or they will get a terrible headache.  Caffeine, though more mild than amphetamines, cocaine and heroin, still manipulates the same channels in your brain making it addictive.  It's a cardiac stimulant... tons of caffeine every day is not good for you heart.

Caffeine and Adenosine

Caffeine and Dopamine
Ban caffeine!

Certainly this will kill off all of the fat-assed slob emos... right?
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6685|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
i used to like energy drinks then i realized fuck if ima die i wanna die from an orgasm or in my sleep and i figured energy drinks wont do that

they are ok to much sugar makes you fat as fuck
drink beer its never to young to get started
and jesus christ drink water!!!
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6133|Carnoustie, Scotland

Tushers wrote:

i used to like energy drinks then i realized fuck if ima die i wanna die from an orgasm or in my sleep and i figured energy drinks wont do that

they are ok to much sugar makes you fat as fuck
drink beer its never to young to get started
and jesus christ drink water!!!
Tush, were you high when you made your sig?
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6179|Wisconsin
Sams Club, they sell everything in bulk
Washington DC locations...
http://www.insiderpages.com/store_finde … hington/DC
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5962|Washington DC
God dammit, you people all have an extra chromosome 21 or something. I've already said it, I don't drink these things in copious amounts. When I drink them, I only have one can in a day. I DO drink water... I just had a few glasses.

Tushers, I think beer tastes nasty. And too many calories makes you fat. 300 calories of sugar just goes down a lot faster than 300 calories of whole grain or of casein protein.

@Commie, I'm not addicted to caffeine. Usually the most caffeine-intensive drink I have in a day is some tea.

Last edited by HurricaИe (2008-06-21 12:49:48)

usmarine2
Banned
+233|5791|Dublin, Ohio
lulz caffeine rage
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5962|Washington DC

usmarine2 wrote:

lulz caffeine rage
go roid rage at m3thod or something.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5791|Dublin, Ohio

HurricaИe wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

lulz caffeine rage
lulz calm down Beavis

Last edited by usmarine2 (2008-06-21 12:58:15)

HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5962|Washington DC

usmarine2 wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

lulz caffeine rage
lulz calm down Beavis
no u
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6133
It's been discussed, but energy drinks are garbage. I've never even felt energized from them. All I feel is like I just got bent over a counter for paying so god damn much for sugar water.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5933|United States
i had 2 of these today

https://compulsivec.files.wordpress.com/2006/12/rockstar.jpg
really good stuff
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

Try cider hurri.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6711|Sweden
http://www.lightningdrink.com/

If you have to go energy drinking at least do it with class, Steven Segal has his own brand no shit guaranteed.
SealXo
+309|6536
if you ate healthy you would never need energy drinks as you would always have good energy that doesnt harm your body like monster does.
Sgt._Eraser74
Upper Decker Expert
+54|6563

As far as I know, those energy drinks only come in 4 packs. Yopu can get them in most supermarkets & probably Walmart / Sam's Club too.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6685|United States of America

usmarine2 wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

that shit is terrible for you.
funny how we never needed it before, now these emo teens can't operate without it.
I think people today need energy drinks, Starbucks, and cell phones because the lack of lead paint and asbestos absorbed in childhood.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6571|USA
hurricane, if you drink one can a day you're drinking too much. wake up and face the facts. we all care about you, this is an intervention! you're addicted to caffeine!

the facts:
one sixteen ounce can of monster contains 160 mg of caffiene.
one 12 oz can of coke contains 35 mg (about 46 mg for 16 oz)
an 18 oz snapple has 18 mg of caffeine.
330 mg – 16 oz Starbucks Coffee Grande

you need to seriously reevaluate your intake of this crap. one per work week is the same as one can of coke a day over the same period, and thats not even taking into account the bfc.

source

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard