Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

pic wrote:

Missing content finally added
Add the hovercraft that was originally supposed to be in it
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
am i the only one who remembers that everyone has said every other patch has been complete fail?  i don't expect this to be any different, and unless there is a sponsor on board, we aren't getting a new map. 

let me be the first to say, "i miss the days of 1.41"
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK

steelie34 wrote:

am i the only one who remembers that everyone has said every other patch has been complete fail?  i don't expect this to be any different, and unless there is a sponsor on board, we aren't getting a new map. 

Tbh i think your right. I'm not getting my hopes up, but im not saying it will be bad since i've never had any patches to compare with. (Had BF2 a year in 3 days )
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6331|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
I don't want them to try anything ridiculous with this... whatever it is.  If they try an be an hero and try to make 1337 new toys and stuff there will be bugs galore.  TBH all I want is better hitreg and a light vehicles mode.  Walking through huge maps with no vehicles takes forever
Longbow
+163|6617|Odessa, Ukraine

SEREVENT wrote:

Tbh i think your right. I'm not getting my hopes up, but im not saying it will be bad since i've never had any patches to compare with. (Had BF2 a year in 3 days )
You missed all fun. Actually, you are playing different game as at 1.0-1.12 BF2 was so much better...
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6493|the Netherlands
i hope it involves just free EF and AF included and all of the above
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6320|Iowa...

Tjasso wrote:

srsly.more people with EF and AF=more servers=more monies for EA!
firebolt5
+114|6125
Free EF and AF?  Why?  Then what about the people who already bought them in the past?
aj0404
+298|6320|Iowa...

firebolt5 wrote:

Free EF and AF?  Why?  Then what about the people who already bought them in the past?
it was only $10,not like we went broke because of it.i could care less if everyone else gets it free as long as there are actually some servers to play on.
hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5765|sweden

firebolt5 wrote:

it's not like i go "zomg i brought bf2 for 70$ and now it's 30$!". just make it free and add the euro weapons in vanilla or something.

Last edited by hiberNative (2008-06-21 10:47:58)

David.P
Banned
+649|6244

aj0404 wrote:

firebolt5 wrote:

it was only $10,not like we went broke because of it.i could care less if everyone else gets it free as long as there are actually some servers to play on.
Laika
+75|5914
Maybe they'll fix everything that's wrong with the server browser.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

Firstly, why would they need a sponsor for adding a new map? It's been a whole year since the last patch, it doesn't take MUCH TIME at all to make a map, just a lot of effort. Hell, plenty of people on Bf2s make their own maps, and they do it alone! I think we'll be seeing a new map and many things fixed.

I just wanna add, I would be jubulent if they fixed the DOUBLE RELOADS. NOt only in the choppers, but for the hand held weapons also. Man, I've died so many times because of double reloads, and ghost fires...

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2008-06-21 11:12:24)

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6127|Anaheim, Mexifornia

hiberNative wrote:

firebolt5 wrote:

it's not like i go "zomg i brought bf2 for 70$ and now it's 30$!". just make it free and add the euro weapons in vanilla or something.
lulz I got Bf2 at the goodwill for $5.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6561|Reisterstown, MD

skepticism
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6655|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
well i guess we will just have to wait n see i would like to see a pla urban map and maybe a mec long range map kinda like a wake but not rly idk i guess time will show
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6500|Boston, MA

Tjasso wrote:

If they do they better refund me my $20. At least my $10 for EF which I just bought last Sunday!!

Anyways, if anybody knows how we can contact these guys making the new patch, we should seriously show them that Patch 1.5 Wish List that is stickied in these forums. Somebody should just post their e-mail address and we should all send it to them in the masses so they really get the picture.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

Tjasso wrote:

If they do they better refund me my $20. At least my $10 for EF which I just bought last Sunday!!

Anyways, if anybody knows how we can contact these guys making the new patch, we should seriously show them that Patch 1.5 Wish List that is stickied in these forums. Somebody should just post their e-mail address and we should all send it to them in the masses so they really get the picture.
If it's due to be released on Monday...they've probably completed it and I doubt they'd apply any suggestions at the last minute.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6500|Boston, MA

ebug9 wrote:

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

Tjasso wrote:

If it's due to be released on Monday...they've probably completed it and I doubt they'd apply any suggestions at the last minute.
They never said they're releasing it Monday, they only said they're going to be making an announcement which will most likely be to announce patch 1.5.
Guy.Buddy.Friend
coks
+71|5836

Acreta wrote:

oh shit, this will bring everybody in masses back to bf2.

if this patch delivers at least 1 new map, terrific rego, realistic bullet origins, and exceeds 700mb, then BF2 will truly, TRULY be the epitome of pc FPS.

nothing, NOTHING will change that if this fucking delivers.

im shaking in my chair
This man speaks troofs
Phrozenbot
+632|6586|do not disturb

aj0404 wrote:

firebolt5 wrote:

Same, and you have not fully experienced BF2 until you have played EF and AF.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State

steelie34 wrote:

Hopefully, EA/DICE has learned their lessons from 1.41 and teh others...
If they fix the hitreg alone, I think many people will reopen their accounts.
aj0404
+298|6320|Iowa...

ebug9 wrote:

they wouldn't just throw it out there like that.ever since 1.4 they've done the beta patch before they release the final one.i don't see why this one should be any different.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
Like i said before, i'm not getting my hopes up, but all i REALLY want in this patch is at least one map, and fix the hit reg. I'd be happy with that.
Grasli
+2|5964
I want a new BF2 Patch, but I hope it does more than just adding new maps.. I want BUG FIXES! Please EA/DICE, I know you can do it!

I hope the following things will be done (I will love EA/DICE then ):

* Implement the "Highway Tampa" map in the patch
* Fix server info bug (server name/ip not always showing on the loading screen and on the "Server info" tab on scoreboard)
* CTD when picking up a kit
* SQUAD BUG - No squads can be made, or only 1-2 can be made. To fix this, the server have to be restarted ..
* Balance the J-10 vs F-35b
* Add Widescreen support?

Please EA/DICE, I hope you read this and I hope you fix those issues.. If you do, DAMN I WILL LOVE YOU!! You are the best game developers out there, you can do this! Battlefield2 rocks! It is the best game ever!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard