CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6579|Medford, WI

usmarine2 wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

ok but that doesnt mean all the players are druggies is all im saying.
I agree.  All the ones who were not druggies are playing good and are not hurt.
maybe the drugies are done playing? barry bonds not playing, the rocket not playing
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5751|Dublin, Ohio

CosmoKramer wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

ok but that doesnt mean all the players are druggies is all im saying.
I agree.  All the ones who were not druggies are playing good and are not hurt.
maybe the drugies are done playing? barry bonds not playing, the rocket not playing
maybe, but I doubt it.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6579|Medford, WI
and also I bet if you look you can always find some stat thats makes it look like a sport is going downhill or is changing from year to year
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5751|Dublin, Ohio

CosmoKramer wrote:

and also I bet if you look you can always find some stat thats makes it look like a sport is going downhill or is changing from year to year
oh come on.  HR's are the stat.  You know it and I know it.  The majority of fans do not go to see a 2-1 ball game.  They love to see homeruns.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6579|Medford, WI

usmarine2 wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

oh come on.  HR's are the stat.  You know it and I know it.  The majority of fans do not go to see a 2-1 ball game.  They love to see homeruns.
yeah thats true, especially after watching the brewers-orioles game last night, it was home run after home run- final score was 8-5
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6154|Schofield Barracks

Locoloki wrote:

I Follow the Sox on NESN religiously

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa28 … 2382_l.jpg

Pedroi, Ellsbury, Youk!, Papi, Tek, Wakefield, Papelbon, Beckett, Lester, Bucholtz, Okijima, Dice-K, Manny, Drew, Crisp, Lowell, Hanson, Masterson, shit, the list is to long
i <3 the red sox
iPwnerrrr
Lets go tazy crazy!
+19|6223
[embarrassed]Braves[/embarrassed]
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6296|Oregon
Go Jays...!!!!!

sigh. Gibbons had to go. That was a good organizational move there.
Rios, though I love him, made quite the boneheaded move to let Fielder get that Inside The Park HR.

GO RAYS!!!!

I basically like anyone in the AL East who isn't the Yanks or Sox. I hate those fascist motherfuckers.
i g
Banned
+876|5824|GA

the real american pastime begins in 6 weeks!
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6579|Medford, WI

djphetal wrote:

Go Jays...!!!!!

sigh. Gibbons had to go. That was a good organizational move there.
Rios, though I love him, made quite the boneheaded move to let Fielder get that Inside The Park HR.

GO RAYS!!!!

I basically like anyone in the AL East who isn't the Yanks or Sox. I hate those fascist motherfuckers.
brewers murdered the jays, and yeah fielders in the park, almost 1 year since his last in the park where it landed in a speaker at the metra dome, it was like 2-3 days difference
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5751|Dublin, Ohio

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

NFL draft?
i g
Banned
+876|5824|GA

usmarine2 wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

NFL draft?
preseason
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5751|Dublin, Ohio

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

NFL draft?
preseason
lulz...I guess they already had the draft.  I paid no attention since the browns had no 1st pics.

I do agree that football IS the only true American pastime.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6592|949

Baseball is the shit.  I have season tickets to the Halos.  Went to every home playoff game when they won the World Series in 2002.

Go Halos!
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6645|United States of America

usmarine2 wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

NFL draft?
preseason
lulz...I guess they already had the draft.  I paid no attention since the browns had no 1st pics.

I do agree that football IS the only true American pastime.
Don't talk about sports that are basically the same as soccer (basketball, hockey, football, etc.) in this thread. The actual pastime is being discussed.
Roc18
`
+655|5751|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6592|949

Roc18 wrote:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/recap?gid=280628119

Unbelievable
You're telling me.  Can't score a run in two games.  How the hell are the pitchers going to get a win when they can't fucking score?
Roc18
`
Red Sox vs Yankees tonight. The Yankees better start producing games like the one last night against the Rangers.
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6139|Wisconsin
I can not believe the Brewers just lost. 6 runs in the ninth...
Roc18
`
So who's making the playoffs?

I predict
AL
East: Tampa Bay Rays
Central: Im thinking the White Sox because compared to the Twins their pitching staff is way better.
West: Los Angeles Angels
Wild Card: Im totally biased on this since im a Yankees fan but I still think the Yankees have a chance at it. They are only 6 games back as of now, theres still time.

NL
East: New York Mets Jerry Emmanuel seemed to turn the entire team around
Central: I would Chicago Cubs because of thier consistency.
West: Close, but I would say Arizona D-Backs
Wild Card: Has to be the Brewers theier offence plus the boost to the pitching by adding CC Sabbathia makes me think they are gonna win the wildcard.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6650|Tampa Bay Florida
Go Rays!!
oChaos.Haze
+90|6399

usmarine2 wrote:

bunch of druggies.  baseball sucks this year.  homeruns are on pace to be half of what they were in 2006.....HALF!!!  Bring back the drugs so these guys play better.
Yay!  I found something I agree with Marine on!  Fuck it, I consider the fact that they make millions of dollars a year to PLAY A GAME, a luxury.
Juice up, and then dying 20 years earlier, is the luxury tax.  lol.

I just want my homeruns back...

On topic, Go cubs

Last edited by oChaos.Haze (2008-08-23 11:50:20)

Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6139|Wisconsin

oChaos.Haze wrote:

Go cubs
Cubs suck
Spend all that money to beat the brewers
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6139|Wisconsin
Anyone else think that CC's one hitter was complete bullshit? That scorer better be fired
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5892|Somewhere out in Space

LuigiMcOwnage wrote:

Anyone else think that CC's one hitter was complete bullshit? That scorer better be fired
Of course no one would actually care, getting a no hitter against a NL team when you were in the AL is like giving up 4 runs.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard