hacefrio
+4|6286
I have a godamn copperhead but whenever I play bf2 it transforms it into a shitty trackball mouse it seems like.  The mouse performs fine when I am guiding it around Windows and what not but in-game it is jittery and hard to aim with.  I have messed with all variables of DPI and sensativity to no success.  Help!

Thanx
Hacefrio
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6221|Wisconsin
I had a problem like that once. I stopped using my mouse pad and it has worked fine ever since.
Hakei
Banned
+295|6038
Maybe an issue with your game?

If you join a server and have a bad net connection/high ping it makes it VERY hard to get a steady aim.
hacefrio
+4|6286
Def not the mouse pad.  I have a high speed cable connection and I never join servers if ping ping is under 70.  In fact my ping is usually under 50 in my more common servers.
I-=C-A-V-E-M-A-N=-I
+12|6413|Ohio
64bit os and using xfire? If so update your xfire manually.
hacefrio
+4|6286

I-=C-A-V-E-M-A-N=-I wrote:

64bit os and using xfire? If so update your xfire manually.
What? and Why?
I-=C-A-V-E-M-A-N=-I
+12|6413|Ohio
The last update for xfire doesn't work well with 64bit operating systems.  It caused my mouse to skip nonstop when I played games.
hacefrio
+4|6286
I dont think I have a 64bit system plus I have issues if xfire is running or not.  The mouse problem is kind of like a slight lag, I can still play reasonably well it's just annoying.
prototype
+52|6354
buy a good mouse
hacefrio
+4|6286

prototype wrote:

buy a good mouse
Thanks for reading the first post.....

By mine and many others standards the copperhead is an excellent mouse.
HSG
+23|6516|British Columbia, Canada
Sometimes it depends on your mouse pad if its too dark it wont perform aswell, thats what happen to my bro with his G5 logitech ppl said it be the mouse pad.
hacefrio
+4|6286
I've tried different mousepads but that didnt do too much but a lighter one you said? Ill try that out
I-=C-A-V-E-M-A-N=-I
+12|6413|Ohio
Have you tried reinstalling/updating the drivers and firmware? My old copperhead used to be buggy with that shit.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5947|CA
Yeah, my G5's software is crap, I don't even run the software, just use it w/ Windows, and it runs fine.  I use to get a bunch of trouble w/ the Logitech software.

^Try Caveman's method/idea.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard