d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6451|Ontario, Canada
omg lets see, this is my graduation year ending right now, so much stupid shit happened:
1) on one of the portables, people spray painted our VP's name with a huge dick beside it
2) those same people dug a huge hole in our track field, in the shape of a giant penis
3) 2nd night, people built a 30 foot long giant wooden penis and prompted it up along the side of the school
4) that same night, 5 kids went and cemented all the locks outside the school, that grouped ended up not graduating and being charged $20,000.
5) someone put 10 black water snakes in the school
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6528|Boston, MA
I graduated last year. The last day of classes was a half day for seniors and a full day for everybody else. We did burn outs for about an hour or two in the parking lot. Couple people blew tires and the whole parking lot was full of smoke with the smell of burning rubber basically covering a half mile radius, it's more fun to hurt the community around the school as well than just hurting the school.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6720|Eastern PA

naightknifar wrote:

What were yours when you left school/college?
High School: None because they could have denied us graduation for that kind of thing.

College: None because you grow out of that shit by the time you finish.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6616|Medford, WI
one time someone let 2 pigs loose in the school, painted #1 on one of them, and #3 on the other, they spent all day looking for #2
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6466

d4rkst4r wrote:

omg lets see, this is my graduation year ending right now, so much stupid shit happened:
1) on one of the portables, people spray painted our VP's name with a huge dick beside it
2) those same people dug a huge hole in our track field, in the shape of a giant penis
3) 2nd night, people built a 30 foot long giant wooden penis and prompted it up along the side of the school
Do these people have some kind of obsession with huge cocks?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
latinolink
plop plop flop flop
+11|6654|west liberty IA

SEREVENT wrote:

latinolink wrote:

well this is off topic but i remember making my mark on another school my and my friend shot a deer and then waited 3 days before this one team came by to play us in basketball and me and my friends did was put the dead deer in the bus and wait... just remembering how pissed they were made me happy
You wonder why you have 2 karma?
well thx for the Karma but anyways yeah think of it this way i grew up in a some what redneck town in Iowa so thing like these we can get away with lol
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6363|California
Next year, I plan to do something big lolz
Sgt.Gene
+215|6761
Well it was only my Junior year, but me and my friends went locker looting. During the last week you have to clean out your lockers and return your lock. So basically all of the lockers had no locks on them. We looted a bunch of stuff like book stands and stupid shit, nothing worth over 5 dollars lol.

And we have this huge hall way, so when we were in there I opened about 30 lockers and just ran by them slamming them all shut. The echo was so loud just about every teacher came out to see what was going on. (This was during 4th block, our last class of the day)
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

My friend saved up every single bus ticket he got where he traveled to and from school during the five years we were there - considering he had to catch two buses and a train this meant he got four bus tickets a day. Anyway on the last day of school he came with two sports bags and at lunch time threw them all of the top floor of the tower block. It was awesome!

Another one of my friends noticed that just before we left, the school was putting up a lot of signs around to help people get around - things like "Atrium" and "Hall" and "Brierly Theatre" etc. Anyway what he did was create a whole lot of these signs and laminate them, however there was a difference. His signs went up around the school overnight, they labled things like "The Roger Moses Memorial Leaf Pile", (Moses was/is the headmaster,) and the "Gary Girvan Drainpipe" and "A Bin". It was fucking hilarious, these things were everywhere labling every random thing in the school, seats, plants, even one labling a bit of stuck-on chewing gum. The drainpipe one was stuck about half way up the tower block, it took them months to get it down. I still don't know how the Hell he got it up there.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466
Imma gonna haxzz0r this TV moniter thing in the caffiteria, normally it runs through certain announcements, but when I'm through with it, it will be going through All Your Base.
**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
+54|6152|Vancouver, BC, Canada

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Imma gonna haxzz0r this TV moniter thing in the caffiteria, normally it runs through certain announcements, but when I'm through with it, it will be going through All Your Base.
Consider a Yabox2.

http://www.adafruit.com/index.php?main_ … ucts_id=95

It's on the expensive side, but small and simple enough to use.
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5981|Perth, indian ocean
we have muck up day - senoirs egg all the juniors and get to dress up as whatever they want.
(they banned the eggs last year:( )
Ill probs just get bulk silly string and spray everyone
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6403|NSW, Australia

Ty wrote:

My friend saved up every single bus ticket he got where he traveled to and from school during the five years we were there - considering he had to catch two buses and a train this meant he got four bus tickets a day. Anyway on the last day of school he came with two sports bags and at lunch time threw them all of the top floor of the tower block. It was awesome!

Another one of my friends noticed that just before we left, the school was putting up a lot of signs around to help people get around - things like "Atrium" and "Hall" and "Brierly Theatre" etc. Anyway what he did was create a whole lot of these signs and laminate them, however there was a difference. His signs went up around the school overnight, they labled things like "The Roger Moses Memorial Leaf Pile", (Moses was/is the headmaster,) and the "Gary Girvan Drainpipe" and "A Bin". It was fucking hilarious, these things were everywhere labling every random thing in the school, seats, plants, even one labling a bit of stuck-on chewing gum. The drainpipe one was stuck about half way up the tower block, it took them months to get it down. I still don't know how the Hell he got it up there.
epic
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6324|England
We did the whole "sign the girls" thing, then proceeded to throw oranges/apples/bananas at people.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6553
We ruined the local golf course and caused mayhem in the nearby town with flour bombs, stink bombs, washing up liquid, etc.
ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6554|Scotland
https://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/ddenholm67_photo/19396167a4327689618b723403190l.jpg

Head teachers car.
avman633
+116|6362
Well the Class of '08's senior prank got ruined. They were going to put crickets in the school but the security guards caught them.

Also, I can see that it is really disrespectful to the custodians.
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6554|Kent, UK
We wrapped the headteacher's Jag in Cling Film.
Problem came, however, when it got REALLY hot and the cling film melted to the car...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard