spon
+2|6844|San Jose, CA
I like hte silenced pistol.  I killed a few people with it last night.  Good powerful gun. mmm silenced pistol...
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6840|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
yep it's like a knife... with bullets.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6841|Missoula, MT
Too bad headshots with the pistol aren't an instant kill...
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6786

CMDR_Dave wrote:

yeah, it takes 3 pistol shots to the head to kill someone... which is freakin retarded :p
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6841|Missoula, MT
I still love the silencer though!
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6786
You can take your time with it .  On Shanghua Stalemate (probably not spelt right) if you hide in the long grass you can keep shooting people and they completely loose it.  They look everywhere for you.  I once made a guy come looking for me in the grass, and then knifed him.  Evil but very funny when they dont see it coming
=|Q-BRT|=
+6|6843|[GER]_BERLIN

CMDR_Dave wrote:

is that true? i'm gonna find out...
nexus3372
+1|6781
its true. not i wake island i do the same thing just sit in the grass and piss people off. try it its pretty dam funni. what the best thign to do is lay a claymore 10m in front of u, back off shoot someguy a few times, then wait for the boom!!!!
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6557
it usualy takes me the entire clip when im going head to head with someone with the s. p[istol
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6645

beeng wrote:

CMDR_Dave wrote:

yeah, it takes 3 pistol shots to the head to kill someone... which is freakin retarded :p
yeah I agree lol,
Septimius2
+9|6469
i remember killing someone who was about 100 yards away with the pistol after my sniper rifle ran out of ammo...lol... total luck...
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6747|The United Center
Holy reviving old threads.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6563|British Columbia, Canada

beeng wrote:

CMDR_Dave wrote:

Last time i checked it was 2 Shots to the head with a Pistol..
specops10-4
+108|6743|In the hills
I tried to revive an old thread but no one else er replied...

Anyways, I think the reg pistol is better because the sights are not messed up by the silencer
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468

nexus3372 wrote:

what the best thign to do is lay a claymore 10m in front of u, back off shoot someguy a few times, then wait for the boom!!!!
fag

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard