spon
+2|6844|San Jose, CA
Me and my clan member were in a server, I forgot the name of the map.  but we were at the main base being shot at, when a teammate drives a van in the where we were behind some buildings.  Of course I don't know how in the world he got a van back there but ok.  He stops and starts backing up, turning the wheel doing these reverse doughnuts or some stupid crap, he BACKS INTO my clan teammate and another teammate (double TK), then hits the wall.  Pulls forward, turning, runs into a fence, which means he has to back up again, then driving away, almost hits me. 

What and idiot! I shot up his car... took team damage, but it was worth it.  He did run over my clan member...

LEARN HOW TO DRIVE!!! Look behind you before backing up!!!
Gabriel
+0|6785
lol big hulking peice of metal vs. the Squishy......the Squishy always looses
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6848|San Francisco

Too bad you can't look behind you in this game without switching camera views multiple times and cycling through all the useless ones.
Strayfire
Hooker
+0|6785|PA, USA

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Too bad you can't look behind you in this game without switching camera views multiple times and cycling through all the useless ones.
F9 - Cockpit
F10 - Chase Front
F11 - Chase Rear
F12 - Fly By

Unfortunately, the F9-F12 keys just proved you wrong. All default controls.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6806|The planet Tophet
Owned!!!
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6786|Perth, Western Australia
Ctually Now That I Know Th Keys I Might Remap Them Seeing As I Spend Most Of My Vehicle Time In Jeeps And Buggy Thing (sorry Bout Caps Just Found Out It Was On)

Edit - Oh it deletes caps good stuff

Last edited by SharkyMcshark (2005-10-03 17:21:40)

tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6848|San Francisco

Strayfire wrote:

Unfortunately, the F9-F12 keys just proved you wrong. All default controls.
Unfortunately I dont feel like trying to find those every time I have to back up... not to mention that I remapped all of my keys, the default setup sucks.
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6814|englewood FL.
yup same here i use no default keys.... nutten worse than reaching across the keyboard, while getten shot in the ass end by the neighboring tank...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard