Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6457
This is gonna get real ugly real fast. And ugly by DST's already not pretty standards.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6187

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

This is gonna get real ugly real fast. And ugly by DST's already not pretty standards.
As long as there is no name calling, everything will be fine.

And we all know that the name calling always come from the pro-israel side.
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5816
Who let him in?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6589|132 and Bush

God Save the Queen wrote:

palestinian fanboy vs israeli jew.
Lisik is goy. (His words)
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Lisik
+74|6489|Israel

CameronPoe wrote:

Lisik and Rammunition, please state your opinions on the Palestinian issue and proceed to argue your corners.
- Two states solution.
- 10 metres electric fence between the two.
- Release of all prisoners from both sides.
- Complete cut off of all Israeli supplies to Palestinians.

Salam aleikum.
Lisik
+74|6489|Israel

Kmarion wrote:

God Save the Queen wrote:

palestinian fanboy vs israeli jew.
Lisik is goy. (His words)
True.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6609|London, England

rammunition wrote:

pro palestinian, simple as that

All you have to do is check the Histories out at the library and consult the index.
The point is,there are references in Herodotus to Palestine but no reference to any alleged jewish kingdoms. That is probably because Palestine obviously did exist in the 5th century BC and assuming jews existed at all they must have been a pretty small group not to have even been mentioned. Frankly,i think their entire history is a shameless fraud. There is no evidence whatsoever for any jewish kingdom or the existence of any of the jewish heroes.

i can go on
Ever heard of the Jewish Roman wars?

Look. Coins.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Jewi … he_outcome

So yeah, you must have been reading some weird shit to think that Jews never even lived there. I suppose Islam has always been there through out time and deserves to be there forever right?

Fuck man, even most Muslims at least recognise that Jews used to live there. You, I don't know what you are.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6279|Éire

Lisik wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Lisik and Rammunition, please state your opinions on the Palestinian issue and proceed to argue your corners.
1. Two states solution.
2. 10 metres electric fence between the two.
3. Release of all prisoners from both sides.
4. Complete cut off of all Israeli supplies to Palestinians.

Salam aleikum.
1. It's good to see you have common sense on this aspect
2. Don't know about that, they didn't have a very positive effect in Northern Ireland. A fair solution would ultimately not need any fences.
3. This was done in Northern Ireland and although it's tough to stomach sometimes it appears to be necessary to secure hard line support.
4. If Israel released it's stranglehold on the Palestinian communities they might actually be able to establish trade routes with the outside world.

Slán agus beannacht.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6549

Lisik wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

- Two states solution.

Salam aleikum.
Simple and to the point, nicely done.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6538|CH/BR - in UK

Lisik wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

- Two states solution.

Salam aleikum.
1: Makes sense
2: If this is a solution that will work, that should not be necessary at all.
3: I have a feeling neither will have that many prisoners... Don't they usually get killed?
4: I'll agree to that if Israel's cut off from US military aid. Palestine needs help building up...

-kon
paul386
+22|6234
rammunition was touched by the jews as a child.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6187

Lisik wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

- Two states solution.

Salam aleikum.
- Impossible unless you remove all illegal settlements.. and what about Jerusalem?  you keep it? you leave it?  you split it?

- Good idea, the fence must be sitting on pre 1967 borders

- A one way move since the pals have no prisonners.. excpet that guy Gilad who is probably dead.

- Like another poster said, if you remove the blockade, the pals will be happy to deal with the rest of the world.

shalom
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6332|tropical regions of london
mamase mamasa mamakusa
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6549

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Lisik wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

- Two states solution.

Salam aleikum.
- Impossible unless you remove all illegal settlements.. and what about Jerusalem?  you keep it? you leave it?  you split it?

- Good idea, the fence must be sitting on pre 1967 borders

- A one way move since the pals have no prisonners.. excpet that guy Gilad who is probably dead.

- Like another poster said, if you remove the blockade, the pals will be happy to deal with the rest of the world.

shalom
A key reason why I side with Israel.
san4
The Mas
+311|6677|NYC, a place to live

konfusion wrote:

Lisik wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

- Two states solution.

Salam aleikum.
3: I have a feeling neither will have that many prisoners... Don't they usually get killed?
4: I'll agree to that if Israel's cut off from US military aid. Palestine needs help building up...

-kon
Are you suggesting that the only solution that could work would be one that pleases the people who want to eradicate Israel? Or somehow changes their minds?

No solution is going to stop terrorist attacks on Israelis.  That doesn't mean a two-state solution shouldn't happen (it should happen), but it's just a fantasy to think attacks on Israelis will stop.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6538|CH/BR - in UK

san4 wrote:

Are you suggesting that the only solution that could work would be one that pleases the people who want to eradicate Israel? Or somehow changes their minds?

No solution is going to stop terrorist attacks on Israelis.  That doesn't mean a two-state solution shouldn't happen (it should happen), but it's just a fantasy to think attacks on Israelis will stop.
I'm saying a real solution will be one that both sides can agree with, and one that would make Palestinians actually try to stop these terrorist attacks - as I doubt they have much motivation right now
I'm not saying they'll stop, I'm just saying that they will slow. Besides, with border control the way it is right now...

-kon
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6279|Éire

san4 wrote:

konfusion wrote:

Lisik wrote:

- Two states solution.

Salam aleikum.

-kon

You do realise we have peace in Northern Ireland?...a supposedly unsolvable quagmire of hatred and deep-seated resentment, complete with Berlin wall style peace lines and continuous terrorist attacks. And don't just say 'that was different', it took just as much vision and courage to go down the road of peace and concession there as would be required in Israel. Slogans like 'Brits Out' and 'No Surrender' have been swapped for common sense diplomacy and a desire for peaceful co-existence, who's to say it can't happen elsewhere?
David.P
Banned
+649|6262

Braddock wrote:

Grabs popcorn...
Oh god that brings back Memories... Bad Bad Memories... BRRRRR. Did it just get colder in here all of a Sudden?
BVC
+325|6684
rammunition, what do you think of the Kingdom of Israel?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6094|eXtreme to the maX
Just picking one random bit out of wiki

'Despite the nature of Israel and Judah at this time being traditionally been called a United Monarchy, the biblical text consistently refer to three distinct groups:

Israelites is consistently used to refer to Saul's forces. After the time of Saul it also used to refer to the supporters of the rebellions against David's reign, in contrast to his supporters.

Judahites consistently refers to David's supporters during the rebellions against his rule, in contrast to the rebels.

Hebrews is consistently used to designate a group that are separate and distinct to the Israelites and Judahites, and who sometimes take the side of the Philistines against those of Israel and Judah. It is weakly associated with Jonathan initially, and then more strongly with David's band of outlaws.'

So are they all Jews or is this 'Israel has been there forever' thing a load of baloney?

If the Israelites, the Judahites and the Hebrews are three distinct groups doesn't that complicate it a little?

Seems to me the Palestinians have as much right to the place as anyone else.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5850

Lisik wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

- Two states solution.

Salam aleikum.
1. agree

2. why have an "electric fence" between the 2???
over time both Israeli and Palestinian will need to work together, build bridges, trade and so on which more importantly will lead to lasting peace between the 2 sides, if you got a fence it will breed only more hate and tension between the 2 sides

3. agree

4. No, Israel is the one who has been demolishing Palestinian homes, stealing land, building illegal settlements etc., if you break something you are expected to fix it!

Last edited by rammunition (2008-06-19 05:05:27)

rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5850

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

rammunition wrote:

pro palestinian, simple as that

All you have to do is check the Histories out at the library and consult the index.
The point is,there are references in Herodotus to Palestine but no reference to any alleged jewish kingdoms. That is probably because Palestine obviously did exist in the 5th century BC and assuming jews existed at all they must have been a pretty small group not to have even been mentioned. Frankly,i think their entire history is a shameless fraud. There is no evidence whatsoever for any jewish kingdom or the existence of any of the jewish heroes.

i can go on
Ever heard of the Jewish Roman wars?

Look. Coins.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Jewi … he_outcome

So yeah, you must have been reading some weird shit to think that Jews never even lived there. I suppose Islam has always been there through out time and deserves to be there forever right?

Fuck man, even most Muslims at least recognise that Jews used to live there. You, I don't know what you are.

Last edited by rammunition (2008-06-19 05:13:26)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6211|Escea

Braddock wrote:

san4 wrote:

konfusion wrote:

-kon

You do realise we have peace in Northern Ireland?...a supposedly unsolvable quagmire of hatred and deep-seated resentment, complete with Berlin wall style peace lines and continuous terrorist attacks. And don't just say 'that was different', it took just as much vision and courage to go down the road of peace and concession there as would be required in Israel. Slogans like 'Brits Out' and 'No Surrender' have been swapped for common sense diplomacy and a desire for peaceful co-existence, who's to say it can't happen elsewhere?
One word, Hamas. There a tad worse and more extreme than the IRA was.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5850

M.O.A.B wrote:

Braddock wrote:

san4 wrote:

I like how Hamas is to blame for everything, Is it Hamas who is demolishing homes or Israel???
is it hamas who is capturing underage prisoners or Israel???
Is it Hamas or Israel who is building illegal settlements????
Is it hamas or israel who built its own "berlin wall"???
is it Hamas or israel who is illegally occupy and expanding its borders???
Is it hamas or Israel that has more or less broken all U.N resolutions???
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6211|Escea

rammunition wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Braddock wrote:

I like how Hamas is to blame for everything, Is it Hamas who is demolishing homes or Israel???
is it hamas who is capturing underage prisoners or Israel???
Is it Hamas or Israel who is building illegal settlements????
Is it hamas or israel who built its own "berlin wall"???
is it Hamas or israel who is illegally occupy and expanding its borders???
Is it hamas or Israel that has more or less broken all U.N resolutions???
Yay Hamas! The squeaky clean terrorist group!

There's only one side here that has a vow to destroy the other, and it ain't Israel.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard