Poll

Who would win in 1v1 sniper competition?

Sarciss68%68% - 78
Hintakaari31%31% - 36
Total: 114
hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5791|sweden
wins this thread: awsmfox's signature

fails this thread: fat kids that like mint
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6283|eng

hiberNative wrote:

wins this thread: awsmfox's signature

fails this thread: fat kids that like mint
What?! You don't even know me..
#rekt
hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5791|sweden
but "you're annoying me already"
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6491|Sydney, Australia

AWSMFOX wrote:

Dunno what the argument is about because Im clearly the best.
You said the same thing on page 1 Don't think I forgot!
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6283|eng

hiberNative wrote:

Rite.
#rekt
dont_be_ss
+312|6591|selby, n. yorkshire, UK

Mint Sauce wrote:

hiberNative wrote:

Rite.
FYI, 2blacklines got kicked out of our clan, thats all im saying...
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6283|eng

dont_be_ss wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

hiberNative wrote:

Rite.
I know he did, and I can see why.
#rekt
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5929|CA

Im_Dooomed wrote:

i picked Sarciss just because he is the first one selected, and i was 2 lazy to click the other guy.
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6336|Too late for you to know...

GravyDan wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

i picked Sarciss just because he is the first one selected, and i was 2 lazy to click the other guy.
LoL!  Dooomy strikes again.
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6204

dont_be_ss wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

hiberNative wrote:

Rite.
Maybe you wanna tell them why......or when they see the real reason it will make the clan look bad so you wont ? lol
twoblacklines
+49|6204

Mint Sauce wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

I love how people like Mint Sauce think they can look down on everyone else just because they have a higher postcount. Inferiority complex FTL
Wow, again you prove how much of a prick you are. There isn't a post count on BF2s, and even then, I don't actually post that much.

I'm only talking down to you because you are quite obviously an idiot, with no idea what he is actually talking about.
Surely if i had no idea what i was talking about, i wouldnt be talking about it ?

Dont answer that, its a rhetorical question, something i have no doubt you dont understand.

Theres post count, theres also reputation and the 5 stars below your name that make me guess how long you have been here.

Also, i could just count your posts, or insert a groovy sql query that could tell me.
twoblacklines
+49|6204
Infact, you have posted 1350 times.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6283|eng

twoblacklines wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

I love how people like Mint Sauce think they can look down on everyone else just because they have a higher postcount. Inferiority complex FTL
Wow, again you prove how much of a prick you are. There isn't a post count on BF2s, and even then, I don't actually post that much.

I'm only talking down to you because you are quite obviously an idiot, with no idea what he is actually talking about.
Surely if i had no idea what i was talking about, i wouldnt be talking about it ?

Dont answer that, its a rhetorical question, something i have no doubt you dont understand.

Theres post count, theres also reputation and the 5 stars below your name that make me guess how long you have been here.

Also, i could just count your posts, or insert a groovy sql query that could tell me.
You underestimate me. And if you're so smart or whatever, surely you could count that there are in fact 7 stars under my name, not 5. Those stars have absolutely no meaning as to how long I have been here by the way..

No lets just stop this pointless fucking arguement, we're just doing it for lack of anything else to do..
#rekt
hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5791|sweden

twoblacklines wrote:

Infact, you have posted 1350 times.
not that much though.
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6518|Polish state of EU
Sarciss... Hintakari... whatever. Anyway this poll is all bullshit - 106 votes, lol how many people voting here know their both skill so good that they can say who is better? 5? Who cares, folks
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6269
I know I sound like an asshowl,but yeah,

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

Who cares, folks
Vub
The Power of Two

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

Sarciss... Hintakari... whatever. Anyway this poll is all bullshit - 106 votes, lol how many people voting here know their both skill so good that they can say who is better? 5? Who cares, folks
Well the first few pages were about who's better, the last 7 pages have been all 2blacklines bashing.

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

Who cares, folks
Moi.
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6735|Great Wall
I don't remember who Sarciss is to be honest - Wookies wank too much on Wake I hardly played with any of them. I don't know Hintakaari at all.

Null Vote
Vub
The Power of Two

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

I don't remember who Sarciss is to be honest - Wookies wank too much on Wake I hardly played with any of them. I don't know Hintakaari at all.

Null Vote
I posted two videos on the first page, did you watch them?
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6735|Great Wall

Vub wrote:

No, I didn't. Besides videos don't show how good someone is.. I honestly don't like "sniper" videos as they are very boring.

PS. I bet after your own 30k sniper rifle kills watching any video with more sniper rifle kills will be boring for you too

Last edited by Drunk_Musketeer (2008-06-20 17:45:08)

hintakaari
+113|5936

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

Vub wrote:

No, I didn't. Besides videos don't show how good someone is.. I honestly don't like "sniper" videos as they are very boring.

PS. I bet after your own 30k sniper rifle kills watching any video with more sniper rifle kills will be boring for you too
hmm.. i have 50,000 sniper rifle kills, and i dont think all sniper videos are boring.. maybe u should look them
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6336|Too late for you to know...

hintakaari wrote:

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

Vub wrote:

hmm.. i have 50,000 sniper rifle kills, and i dont think all sniper videos are boring.. maybe u should look them

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard