pinky_81
+1|6791|Denmark
Played Gulf of Oman on a random Ea Europe Official server the day before yesterday - Earned the Combat Action ribbon and a lot of points that evening...
They never showed in BFHQ!!
Yesterday I played again - Wanted to play Gulf of Oman again as I really had fun... Earned the ribbon again and rocked for a couple of rounds - I've gone GOLD twice (2x) and had enough kills for the ribbon in 2 other rounds as well (But had already earned it)
Guess what - Never showed in BFHQ!!

I know to give the servers a chance and I know servers might go down - Am I just in very bad luck?? Or am I just in very bad luck to have hit a constantly failing Ea Europe Official 2 days in a row??
Didn't get ss's as I hit the Pause/Break in the dark...

Is there anywhere you can send a complaint??? Anybody know of this server that seems to not report score...
Even checked game monitor after the game and the server seemed to work fine (I clicked the online link in my profile) said it uploaded 7mins ago right after I stopped playing

Cant remember the server number though...
EDIT: Found their Ip's (from Game-Monitor)
87.248.192.48:16587
87.248.192.67:16587

Thanks for listening (or not if you don't)

Pinky

Last edited by pinky_81 (2005-10-03 09:19:38)

Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6784|The Hague, Holland
Ok dude, I had your same probleme before! It pissed me off, I looked EVERYWHERE for the answer.
There are many answers, example :
-server whas down
-your stats will come shortly
and all that other crap, heres my solution :
Check if the IP begins with 159.153.[random numbers]
if it does, its an official EA Europe server. I never got any points playing on the other servers.
If anybody else has any  comments, plz show.
pinky_81
+1|6791|Denmark
Yep - somebody please chip in... I thought all EA Europe Servers (and other EA servers) where under some sort of control??? If Ghost is right I don't know what to do then...

Being desperate if playing on EA label servers doesn't at least give you some kind og guarantee!!

Pinky (playing as DEF.Pinky)
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6784|The Hague, Holland
You did downloaded the latest patch did you not?
pdanrichey
+5|6809
I agree.  Today was the 2nd day in a row that I won the ground defense ribbon.  I have never gotten it nor the points I scored in the game.  I think I'm also done with the fagtard EA Europe servers!!  It always seems to happen to me on it. 

Also, I was playing on one the other day, and was commander.  I killed 34 people with the tank, was in it for almost 30 minutes...and NEVER got the armor service ribbon???  I freaking can't stand this BS!  That same map, I ended up with 57 kills and only 3 deaths.  My team won the round, and it gave me only 60 points??  Some 2x that was.  Didn't matter though, because I didn't even get the points for it.  Dirty european liberals!
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6810|Lake Constanze, Germany
This has been covered way toooo much.....
Plz do a search!

Greetz,
Agent

[/closed]

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard