Sambuccashake
+126|6611|Sweden
Been playing a couple of rounds trying to collect some remaining badges and Expert Squad Leader is
giving me a rather hard time.

Anyone got any good suggestion on maps, locations and whatnot?

It seems you need very crappy and/or suicidal squad members to get even close...

EDIT:
Will 30 sucides + spawns count?

Last edited by Sambuccashake (2008-06-16 02:45:51)

Laura
your girlfriend a freak like cirque du soleil
+149|5831|u fucking wot m8
Just um..

Get like a 5 man squad, Tell them to join an empty server.
Lay down a bacon and tell them it's for breakfast.
https://i52.tinypic.com/98cz7p.png
Sambuccashake
+126|6611|Sweden
^wtf?

Yeah getting awards on empty servers works great...
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6409|Somersetshire
half empty  titan server.
just drop your spawn beacon on the titan, because of the lack of players on either team, it will be easy for the defending team to kill you lol
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

K&P server ... they die alot
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Sambuccashake
+126|6611|Sweden
^
But the hyena medics gets 'em up pretty fast I'm afraid...

@Tehremos
I'm gonna try the Titan thing again, last time I did it we blew the titan straight away for once!
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6711|Sweden

Tehremos wrote:

half empty  titan server.
just drop your spawn beacon on the titan, because of the lack of players on either team, it will be easy for the defending team to kill you lol
Mm that works best at least that´s what i did long ago but still your crew got to be suicidal the kamikazes are hard to come by.
Sambuccashake
+126|6611|Sweden
Murre, I've got you on my buddylist (I'm Karbinapan btw) and I'll hook up with you next time you're on and you can lead the charge! 
Longbow
+163|6647|Odessa, Ukraine
Titan...attack...full squad of the noobs

Worked for me.  Actually they managed to spawn about 50 times
Sambuccashake
+126|6611|Sweden
50 times?
Holy hell, you were really lucky to find such crappy players and five of them no less!
Longbow
+163|6647|Odessa, Ukraine

Sambuccashake wrote:

50 times?
Holy hell, you were really lucky to find such crappy players and five of them no less!
tbh, it happened accidentaly - I wasn't even going to get this badge
Sambuccashake
+126|6611|Sweden
Hehehe!

I'll try to invite privates to my squad and with my luck it will be 1337 ninjas with the private-bug. 
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

1. Get a squad of nubs
2. Go to center of action
3. ... ?
4. Profit.

It's somewhat circumstantial.

Last edited by jsnipy (2008-06-16 07:05:05)

martinez
+5|5981|Worcester, MA
this might help me to get mines
sroth140
+0|6227
get on a 64 player server, titan.  when the enemy shields go down, take your squad  over and drop a becon on it.  run with your knife out right into enemy sentry guns.  wash, rinse, repeat.  oh, and tell the squad members to whore that becon out.
HSG
+23|6475|British Columbia, Canada

Longbow wrote:

Titan...attack...full squad of the noobs

Worked for me.  Actually they managed to spawn about 50 times
Sambuccashake
+126|6611|Sweden
Finally!

Got it on Yorkshirelads server and the winning formula for me turned out to be:
* 8 vs 8 on a full size server

https://sigs.2142-stats.com/Karbinapan_player_406.png
Mavik
+22|5777|Germany
I find this badge so much easier to get - although I don't have it by now - than the (/$§&%(§/&=&/§(%(§)%§§??!!!! ribbon with the 2/1 win/loss ratio... By now i would need 400 wins in a row to match this need - would I only have seen this a month (800 rounds) ago.
Sambuccashake
+126|6611|Sweden
^
Yeah if you play poorly at the start of your career it's hard to regain your ratio.

However, keep playing with good players and you'll get there, a decent squad usually wins over random players anytime.
Arcano-D.E.S
+13|6547
Titan, Verdun, Silo 1. It is easy to hide the beacon and it is constantly under attack. If you can get in the rear on Cerbera of either side that can lead to it pretty easy but you should just try it with Titan.
m0v3m3nt
+15|6158
I've never seen the point in self preservation in objective based games. I say rush in headlong, and let the chips fall where they may, so...

Have me in your squad :\

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard