Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6441|Newcastle NSW Australia

tazz. wrote:

i lol'd tbh

But regardless, who has Game server admin.

Not you.
I have uber admin for the cod server ^___^
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5827|Australia
big man, admin of a game server

fuck i got nothin against that stand down ashlite stand down
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5978|Aus, Qld

tazz. wrote:

i lol'd tbh

But regardless, who has Game server admin.

Not you.
i can haz admin?
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6441|Newcastle NSW Australia

XxRavenxX wrote:

Invaderzim wrote:

Can I haz an invite to Trackr?
sorry you must have 50 karma to ride this ride
Are you trucking srs? Thats  3 gays out of 10. 3 being a 10
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6398|NSW, Australia

Invaderzim wrote:

XxRavenxX wrote:

Invaderzim wrote:

Can I haz an invite to Trackr?
sorry you must have 50 karma to ride this ride
Are you trucking srs? Thats  3 gays out of 10. 3 being a 10
nah, you just werent active enough to receive an invite
Shamrockoz
Is Mr.Awesome
+18|5922|Taking your pants
I be under the names of Shamrockoz or John Howard/ Kevin Rudd
Shamrockoz
Is Mr.Awesome

loop eneg wrote:

Acreta wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Ethics, which predates the bible.

Even chimps have been proven to show an understanding of very basic ethics.
all creatures come factory built with sympathy, spare a few of the Hitlers and Saddam's.

but they wern't christians, were they

or was hitler i can't remember.

and saddam was muslim which is Christianity with some halal and mosques added
Um, hitler was christian.
They were extremests and  although they claim to have a religious background their actions had no religious base to them. Hitler as an example went against what the bible says therefore goingin against what his belief was essentially based on..... Therefore although Hitler claimed to be a christian his actions proved the opposite.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6530|Internetfitlerland

Again:

~Smokey~ wrote:

And why is there srs discussion in my AU?
?
loop eneg
Banned
+51|5810|Crossroads, Barrens, Dreamaul

Shamrockoz wrote:

loop eneg wrote:

Acreta wrote:

all creatures come factory built with sympathy, spare a few of the Hitlers and Saddam's.

but they wern't christians, were they

or was hitler i can't remember.

and saddam was muslim which is Christianity with some halal and mosques added
Um, hitler was christian.
They were extremests and  although they claim to have a religious background their actions had no religious base to them. Hitler as an example went against what the bible says therefore goingin against what his belief was essentially based on..... Therefore although Hitler claimed to be a christian his actions proved the opposite.
actions =/= religion.

PRIESTS THAT HAVE STUDIED THE BIBLE FOR YEARS MOLESTING CHILDREN DOESN'T MAKE THEM ATHEIST IT JUST MEANS THAT EVEN WITH A BOOK FULL OF LIES INTENDED ON BRAINWASHING KIDS UNABLE OF CRITICAL THOUGHT, PEOPLE STILL DO THE WRONG THING.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6383

AU's just not the same without noggin.
Shamrockoz
Is Mr.Awesome

~Smokey~ wrote:

Again:

~Smokey~ wrote:

And why is there srs discussion in my AU?
?
Its sexes chat in disguise
Shamrockoz
Is Mr.Awesome

loop eneg wrote:

actions =/= religion.
I beg to differ. Christianity works on the basis that you follow what is being taught. You cannot simpily claim you are a christian and yet do nothing. Actions do = religion as it is by your actions that you become religious. People cannot simpily make the claim that they are religious and yet do something that is completely against that religion, its like saying you are a fair soccer player and then 5 seconds later you go and spear tackle your oppenent... it just doesn't work.

As for:

loop eneg wrote:

PRIESTS THAT HAVE STUDIED THE BIBLE FOR YEARS MOLESTING CHILDREN DOESN'T MAKE THEM ATHEIST IT JUST MEANS THAT EVEN WITH A BOOK FULL OF LIES INTENDED ON BRAINWASHING KIDS UNABLE OF CRITICAL THOUGHT, PEOPLE STILL DO THE WRONG THING.
The priests molesting children are extremests aswell, just in a different form to Hitler. NO WHERE IN THE BIBLE DOES IT SAY MOLESTING CHILDERN IS CORRECT!. It is widely considered throughout christians as well as the others in society that child molestation is wrong, and depending on how you interperate the bible it can also be classed as going against the main beliefs of christianity. There are a lot of people who pose as christians in order to make a claim that it is within their belief to do this and that, and the majority of the time it is complete bullshit.

As for your claim on how the bible is full of "lies" and is brain washing I would like to see your evidence as I have personally read through it and I have not seen either of these two ideas. Christianity is based on the concept of FREE CHOICE. If they wanted to brainwash you they would not include the idea of having the freedom to choose what people want to believe in.

EDIT: I have a feeling I may have miss read something, if so ma bad

Last edited by Shamrockoz (2008-06-16 01:51:05)

loop eneg
Banned
I beg to differ. Christianity works on the basis that you follow what is being taught.
Well, according to the bible, this is what you are being taught.

So what does the bible tell us?
Who should we kill?
-homosexuals (lev.20:13, rom.1:26-32)
-Adulterers (Lev.20:10, Deut.22:22
-Disobedient children (Deut.21:20-21, lev.20:9, Exod.21:15)
-Women who are not virgins on their wedding night (Deut.22:13-21)
-All non christians (parable told by Christ - Luke.19:27)
-Those accused of wickedness by at least two people (Deut.17:2-7)
-Anyone who works on the Sabbath (Exod.35:2-3, Num.15:32-6)

Women
-It is "shameful" for a woman to speak in church (1Cor.14:34-5)
-A man must OK his wife's words if they are to have force (Num.30:8)
-A woman must not teach or hold authority over a man (1Tim.2:12)
-Lot saves the messengers from the men of Sodom by offering up his virgin daughters to "do to them as you please" (Gen.19:8)
-"Kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourself every girl who has never slept with a man" (Moses - num.31:17-8)

Slavery
-God supports slavery (Lev.25:44-6, Exod.21:2-8, Eph.6:5, Col.3:22)
-Instructions on how to sell your daughter as a slave (Exod.21:7-8)
-When to give your slaves "severe" or "light" bearings (Luke.12:42-8)
-OK to beat slaves only if they don't die within 2 days (Exod.21:20-1)
-How to mark your slave: drive an awl through its ear (Deut.15:17)

Marriage
-It's best if all people remain unmarried. Marriage is a lesser-of-two-evils compromise for christians too weak to resist their sexual urges, "for it is better to marry than to burn" (Paul - 1Cor.7:1-2, 8-9, 25-6, 38)
-The rapist of an unwed woman must buy her and make her his wife (apparently a far more 'holy' union than a genuine, loving same-sex relationship - Deut.22:28-9)

Justice
-If a man suspects his wife of cheating he can serve her a cursed drink; if she becomes deformed, then that proves her guilt (numb.5:12-31)
-42 children killed by bears for calling a prophet "baldy" (2king.2:23-4)
-OK to beat your children with a rod - it wont kill them (prov.23:13-4)
-God commits, orders, or endorses every form of atrocity known to man (pretty much pick a page of the old testament at random)

Do the old testament laws still apply?
-Every "jot" and "tittle" (Christ - Matt.5:17-9)

As for your claim on how the bible is full of "lies" and is brain washing I would like to see your evidence as I have personally read through it and I have not seen either of these two ideas.
Pierre Charron once noted that we are baptised or circumcised a Christian or a Jew, long before we are even aware we are a human.

Is it any wonder then that, through early indoctrination while the critical mind is still developing, we almost without exception go on to inherit the precise religion of our parents or surrounding culture?

No of course not - it's only natural. But that doesn't say much for the actual truth of that particular relgion, does it?
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6530|Internetfitlerland

wtf is this intellectual shit?
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6398|NSW, Australia

~Smokey~ wrote:

wtf is this intellectual shit?
something about a book
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5978|Aus, Qld

loop eneg wrote:

I beg to differ. Christianity works on the basis that you follow what is being taught.

Who should we kill?

Women
-Lot saves the messengers from the men of Sodom by offering up his virgin daughters to "do to them as you please" (Gen.19:8)
-"Kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourself every girl who has never slept with a man" (Moses - num.31:17-8)

Slavery

Marriage
-It's best if all people remain unmarried. Marriage is a lesser-of-two-evils compromise for christians too weak to resist their sexual urges, "for it is better to marry than to burn" (Paul - 1Cor.7:1-2, 8-9, 25-6, 38)
-The rapist of an unwed woman must buy her and make her his wife (apparently a far more 'holy' union than a genuine, loving same-sex relationship - Deut.22:28-9)

Justice
-If a man suspects his wife of cheating he can serve her a cursed drink; if she becomes deformed, then that proves her guilt (numb.5:12-31)
-God commits, orders, or endorses every form of atrocity known to man (pretty much pick a page of the old testament at random)

As for your claim on how the bible is full of "lies" and is brain washing I would like to see your evidence as I have personally read through it and I have not seen either of these two ideas.
Pierre Charron once noted that we are baptised or circumcised a Christian or a Jew, long before we are even aware we are a human.

Is it any wonder then that, through early indoctrination while the critical mind is still developing, we almost without exception go on to inherit the precise religion of our parents or surrounding culture?

No of course not - it's only natural. But that doesn't say much for the actual truth of that particular relgion, does it?
Most of those verses are from the old testament, a lot happened after Christ came, he died, so we don't have to. That is in God's eyes what he thinks is sin, but because of Jesus, its all forgiven. Christ also invited us into his family, so that we are all brothers and sisters.

Last edited by bakinacake (2008-06-16 03:01:00)

RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6398|NSW, Australia

bakinacake wrote:

we are all brothers and sisters.
eeewwww
loop eneg
Banned

loop eneg wrote:

bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5978|Aus, Qld

XxRavenxX wrote:

bakinacake wrote:

we are all brothers and sisters.
eeewwww
you love it.

now screw this d&st stuff, lez do some cod4.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6398|NSW, Australia

lol cakes a rager
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6315|Orrstrayleea
Fuck Off Religion...end Of Story
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5976|Perth, indian ocean
Whats with the religion debate
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6398|NSW, Australia

belldawg wrote:

dunno
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6432|Brisbane, Australia

XxRavenxX wrote:

belldawg wrote:

dunno
Doesn't matter gene won/
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Shamrockoz
Is Mr.Awesome
IMA BACK!

loop eneg wrote:

Who should we kill?

Women

Slavery

Marriage

Justice

I dont know what source you are getting these bible passages from but they clearly lack the knowledge to interperate the bible. Although a certain passage may seem like it has a fine and dandy clear message most cases it does not and will not have a straight up answer. These passages were written thousands of years ago in a different age of writing. Although these passages may show a clear hate message it does not, instead it was written to be interperated in a different way.... If the bible was full of strait up answers then why are there many people who are still many people even to this day devoting their whole lives to try and figure out what the bible truely means? The bible is not like some pop up book where it will give you the answer all fine and dandy like that. These messages although commanly classed as hate messages actually would have a higher meaning behind them.... dont ask me what they are cause I cbf'd finding out. The bible does have slight's against women but that is only because of the current societies viewpoints towards certain things during the time when the bible was being written.

As for the Pierre Charron quote, baptism and such is a judgement call by your parents. In the end your parents/guardian makes the choice to get you baptised or circumcised in what they feel is in your best interests. Once baptised it is not like some cult where there is no way out, if you don't want to believe it then you dont have to it's totally up to you. I have grown up in a christian family, gone to church all my life, and yet I in no way feel that I have ever been brainwashed by the whole idea. I have not been baptised or circumcised as my parents decided that they would follow what the bible does say and they would give me the free choice. Growing up with the free choice of choosing what I believe if I usually have a tendancy to find that those who claim that religions are brainwashing are usually full of shit (no offence) as I have had the first hand exprience, and the only way I could imagine anyone being "brainwashed" by christians is if they become apart of one of those American Christian extremest groups I hear all to much about on the television.

This world is full of strange people that do strange things, why should a group of people be pursecuted because some extremest group wants to something stupid. In my view christians are not that bad and they have never tried to "brainwash" me, my dad is catholic and my mum is uniting and yet even though I grew up in a very christian home and went to a christian school surely I would have encoutered this brainwashing activity that is throughout the bible..... Surely if christians did try to brainwash you then I would already be one, yet with my background I still have chosen not to get baptised into the church, must be a very slow brainwashing process indeed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard