TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6720
Loved seeing the 18 stuff it into the fence hehe...hate that it killed the 26 too, but thats Kyles way...
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6591|The Land of Scott Walker
Made my day too, seeing the 18 bounce off the wall.
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6564|Florida
I just voted on the NASCAR.com poll about Kyles weekend running all 3 races. It seem most people could give a shit whether he did it or not.

https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c54/Strngs012/poll.jpg

BTW I voted for him to fail.

Last edited by Strngs012 (2008-06-09 10:33:16)

TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6720

Strngs012 wrote:

I just voted on the NASCAR.com poll about Kyles weekend running all 3 races. It seem most people could give a shit whether he did it or not.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c54/S … 2/poll.jpg

BTW I voted for him to fail.
lol I almost posted this at lunch today hehehe

I too voted for him to fail, and I love the poll response numbers to this point...

and I detest Kyle Busch...have I said that this week?

i g
Banned
+876|6010|GA

kasey is on fire. wow. another top 5 for junior though; he's closing the gap
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6720
Petty Enterprises resigns Labonte, and confirms the rumors (yeah right...) of merger.

http://www.nascar.com/2008/news/headlin … index.html

Lets see what the Petty guys are looking like next season hehe
Strngs012
+40|6564|Florida
Gosh I hope they turn the team around. It would be so nice to have someone else competing for wins and championships instead of the usual cast of characters.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6720
I agree 100%...
i g
Banned
+876|6010|GA

TC.Troy wrote:

I agree 100%...
me too. i'm tired of seeing all these teams dragging ass while there are really only 3 or 4 teams who can win every week.
Stingray24
Further proof that joking around about sexuality with a woman at work is always dangerous even if she's willingly participating. 

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/8 … ort-claims
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6639|N. Ireland
Nationwide series, what do you expect
Strngs012
+40|6564|Florida
nappy headed ho, queen sheba, workin on colored people time, Yeah like that shit was gonna happen in such a high profile job like the one she had. I smell extortion.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6720
As far as I'm concerened, NASCAR is lucky this hasnt been tried before.  I'm not out of hand discounting anything the woman says.  But I also must acknowledge the "15 minutes of fame" mentallity.

But, after reading Brian France's response...can there be any doubt as to the outcome of the proceedings?
I mean c'mon...NASCAR had her locked up in rules and regs if nothing else.  If she didnt follow even one of those, they could fire her.  It might be a bit harsh, but they could.  If she had been harrassed at any time (and probably was, to some extent or the other) and didnt report it, or follow thru proper channels...NASCAR's law team will chew her up and spit her out.

Obviously, the end result of this remains to be seen, but I dont see anything major comming of it.
DSRTurtle
+56|6832
I was so hoping this wouldn't appeaer here.  I have to agree with TC on this one.  The only problem is she's going to claim she can't get a fair trial anywhere cause of NASCAR being nationalwide now.  What I dislike about the whole court system is that the defendent be it criminal or civil trial can say pretty much anything they want in the media while the accusser can't because they have to protect their evidence and case.  I'd love to see a lot more "gag" orders issued as soon as possible to prevent bias in the media affecting the outcome of cases.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6720
Ok, before practice/quals...
pick blind...who's your favorite to win sunday?

my gut tells me the 99.
DSRTurtle
+56|6832
the 20 just to make detroit mad. 
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6720

DSRTurtle wrote:

the 20 just to make detroit mad. 
lol hehe yeah I wouldnt mind seeing that...
We dont have to like Toyota, to enjoy having them in the sport

I just read this article:
http://www.nascar.com/2008/news/headlin … index.html

It seems that Kentucky Speedway are involved...anyone see the relationship here, besides me?  Big stink between NASCAR and KMS already.
This thing gets more interesting by the day...

*shakes head*
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6720

kylef wrote:

Nationwide series, what do you expect
tbqfh...MORE...

really.
DSRTurtle
+56|6832
She may be telling the truth but, if as France says, she didn't follow policy and proceedure for reporting it she doesn't deserve a single penny.
Stingray24
Aw, Kyle crashed all by himself.    Who ya gonna blame now, Kyle?  The invisible man?
i g
Banned
+876|6010|GA

i fucking hate nbc/tnt's coverage.
Stingray24
Totally agree.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6720
I'll take it !!!

Stingray24
Junior wins!!!!!!!  Wooooohoooooo!
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6720
Thats a fine fathers day gift imo hehe

means a little something w/Jr. wishing yo happy fathers day...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard