Teckademics
Member
+1|6716|Savannah GA
HA i am in tech section . and theres not a damn thing you can do to stop me from saying intel sucks..

FUCK INTEL >>> INTEL BLOWS MY ASS.

how about that? make you feel good? i hope so.  and if people want to buy a intel then let them go get a mini toaster. hell you can cook eggs on it if you like. so be my guest.

and if i never tryed to help
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=208087#p208087
whats that? hurm lets look into this more.

Now this is from the EA SITE

Community Update - 2/22/06

Good day soldiers, We want to let you know that we have been making great progress on patch 1.21 and are happy to share with you some of the issues that are being addressed. The patch will be tested in a limited beta starting the end of this week. We're working around the clock to minimize your wait on the release of 1.21 but at the same time want to make sure that the patch is thoroughly tested before it goes out officially.

Below is a list of the current confirmed fixes

    * Crash bug when using Hummer with TOW in the Special Forces expansion pack has been fixed
    * Screen capture is now working
    * Performance issues with certain ATI cards has been addressed
    * Server browser can now filter by map name
    * Claymores - the number that can be dropped at any one time has been reduced to 2

Once again thank you for your patience and see you all on the Battlefield!

The team at DICE and EA



THIRD FUCKING LINE "    * Performance issues with certain ATI cards has been addressed"

Whats that ? hurm must be there for fun.. i think alll that stuff is just for fucking fun. So i say good day sir and fuck off.

THAT IS ALL.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6692
I could care less what you think of intel, I use an AMD. But I also don't insult intel users for their choice of cpu, because you know what? It doesnt matter to me. And it shouldnt to you either.

As for the "performance issues with ATI cards being addressed" thats all well and good, but what does that have to do with this thread? This thread was about people having issues with the patch in general. The OPs problem was crashing to desktop, which could be caused by graphics problems, but who knows. On top of my own graphics slowdowns, I've been getting plenty of "you have been disconnected from the server" messages since the patch, which I know arent related to my hardware.

So really, if the only thing you have to contribute are insults, piss off. The rest of us were having a civil discussion here.
Teckademics
Member
+1|6716|Savannah GA
defrag.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6692
is that directed at me? Im running a fresh installation of windows, I just did a complete format. I doubt my file system is fragmented.
Rakasan
Member
+7|6828|California, USA
Jesus, I am gettting tired of this chit, I just CTD'd for throwing a grenade....2nd time 2 in days

Last edited by Rakasan (2006-02-25 02:39:22)

Teckademics
Member
+1|6716|Savannah GA

Skruples wrote:

is that directed at me? Im running a fresh installation of windows, I just did a complete format. I doubt my file system is fragmented.
hurm well i dont know. i dont crash well in sf due to the tow. but thats about it... as for the bad connection to the server... thats mostly my net at least on  my end.. hargray sucks... but all i did was defrag .. im sttting with my bottleneck of a 9800pro runiing everything high and im fine... can you check temps?
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6692
Believe me when I say if it was something obvious, I would have fixed it already.
psychotoxic187
Member
+11|6700

DTAC wrote:

I'm sure a lot of problems come down to cooling. With the graphics card, processor and memory running flat out for hours at a time because BF2 is a huge resource hog something could be overheating. There are programs that can display your GPU & CPU temperatures.

Forget the incremental upgrade path. >BF2>SF*>1.2

*=optional
My CPU idles at 28C, and is 35C at full load. My GPU idles at 35C, and is at 48C while playing BF2, as I said it's not a hardware issue, it's something with the patch.
bennisboy
Member
+829|6637|Poundland
guys this wasnt set up for people to bitch abouth other people's systmems n whether or not AMD is better. It was set up to help people with the issue, and the fact of the matter is its not a hardware issue, its the patch, my PC even runs HL2 on completely full settings without ever crashing, IT IS THIS PATCH. EA cocked it up and hopefully they will sort it out. but for now i'm gonna try doin the full patch.
bennisboy
Member
+829|6637|Poundland
just to let people still having problems know, that if you installed the incremental patch try installing the full one over it, it worked for me and i can play BF2 again. So to all those people who said it was a hardware thing n started insulting peoples systems, YOU WERE WRONG
evillbill
Member
+-1|6726|West Oz
I have a AMD64, 2GB Ram, X800Pro and a Uguru Abit Board.

I did a fresh install of Windows XPSp2, and then installed Zone Alarm Pro for ward off nasties. I installed Firefox to get updates.
I tehn installed the latest drivers for Mobo and Vid Card and then the latest direct X.
Installed BF2, SF, and full patch to 1.2 when it came out and thats it. Nothing else has been installed. No Office, motherboard monitors, IM programs, Xfire, music players, skins, windows hacks or pretties.
Every second time I start BF2 or SF nothing happens, just HDD activity. Looking at the process manager shows a process called BF2.exe. I force quit it and then try again, which always puts me into the game. I have not had a crash to desktop in many hours of gaming. I think limiting the amount of crap installed really helps the stability of windows and BF2.

My 2c anyways...

Last edited by evillbill (2006-02-25 15:48:26)

DTAC
Member
+9|6732
I have a HD and XP installation specifially for BF2. Battlefield 2 eh... when it's good it's great, when it's bad it's terrible!!
Teckademics
Member
+1|6716|Savannah GA

bennisboy wrote:

just to let people still having problems know, that if you installed the incremental patch try installing the full one over it, it worked for me and i can play BF2 again. So to all those people who said it was a hardware thing n started insulting peoples systems, YOU WERE WRONG
it can be both.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6722|Peoria, Illinois

Teckademics wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

just to let people still having problems know, that if you installed the incremental patch try installing the full one over it, it worked for me and i can play BF2 again. So to all those people who said it was a hardware thing n started insulting peoples systems, YOU WERE WRONG
it can be both.
Obviously not since I don't have a crash problem with my intel. Can you offer any evidence to how it's a hardware issue or are you just blabbering for attention?
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6725|cairns australia

evillbill wrote:

I have a AMD64, 2GB Ram, X800Pro and a Uguru Abit Board.

I did a fresh install of Windows XPSp2, and then installed Zone Alarm Pro for ward off nasties. I installed Firefox to get updates.
I tehn installed the latest drivers for Mobo and Vid Card and then the latest direct X.
Installed BF2, SF, and full patch to 1.2 when it came out and thats it. Nothing else has been installed. No Office, motherboard monitors, IM programs, Xfire, music players, skins, windows hacks or pretties.
Every second time I start BF2 or SF nothing happens, just HDD activity. Looking at the process manager shows a process called BF2.exe. I force quit it and then try again, which always puts me into the game. I have not had a crash to desktop in many hours of gaming. I think limiting the amount of crap installed really helps the stability of windows and BF2.

My 2c anyways...
zone alarm is a problem because of its firewall.ea tech advised me to uninstall it back when i first installed it.it didnt work then,but without zap all good
Teckademics
Member
+1|6716|Savannah GA

M1-Lightning wrote:

Teckademics wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

just to let people still having problems know, that if you installed the incremental patch try installing the full one over it, it worked for me and i can play BF2 again. So to all those people who said it was a hardware thing n started insulting peoples systems, YOU WERE WRONG
it can be both.
Obviously not since I don't have a crash problem with my intel. Can you offer any evidence to how it's a hardware issue or are you just blabbering for attention?
i said i COULD BE. do you know the meaning of that ? it means it might be right or wrong its not a yes or no 100% one way answer..
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6653|USA

Teckademics wrote:

HAAHAHAHA i love my fx57 i can play all day with not one crash. KEKEKE.

but for the 3.2 Ghz intel 4 get a new cpu. intel sucks.... reallllly bad...
That must be why they are the #1 micro-processor manufacturer in the world.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6722|Peoria, Illinois

Teckademics wrote:

M1-Lightning wrote:

Teckademics wrote:

it can be both.
Obviously not since I don't have a crash problem with my intel. Can you offer any evidence to how it's a hardware issue or are you just blabbering for attention?
i said i COULD BE. do you know the meaning of that ? it means it might be right or wrong its not a yes or no 100% one way answer..
It could be your cheeseburger stuck in the fan. It could be your neighbor tapping into you internet connection to download porn. It could be your dog pissing on your video card. It could be a lot of things. Replying with a "could be" is not a reply at all. Rather it's your mindless, arrogant attempt to take a stab at a decent business.

Last edited by M1-Lightning (2006-02-27 11:39:05)

Teckademics
Member
+1|6716|Savannah GA
no i said it could be hardware as in it COULD be oeverheating. dipshit. if run run bf2 fullup with a case that has shit airflow your going to cause things to overheat... NOW. what happens when you overheat your videocard or cpu? well with ati it shuts the card off or restarts with a cpu it will just get hot and crash. so how about you stop talking out of your asshole?
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6692

Teckademics wrote:

no i said it could be hardware as in it COULD be oeverheating. dipshit. if run run bf2 fullup with a case that has shit airflow your going to cause things to overheat... NOW. what happens when you overheat your videocard or cpu? well with ati it shuts the card off or restarts with a cpu it will just get hot and crash. so how about you stop talking out of your asshole?
You want to discuss talking out of your ass? Lets see a few of your posts in this thread alone:

Teckademics wrote:

FUCK INTEL >>> INTEL BLOWS MY ASS.

Teckademics wrote:

psychotoxic187 can you go die? really just go fall from a building. like this.



that is all.

Teckademics wrote:

why are you bitching about it your not even the person who started the thread ... i think your just mad cause you pc sucks , you have no life or you have something in your ass .. so mr smart guy ill leave it to you to fix your game thats if yours is even broken and if it is.. i would be one of the people to talk to but have fun .

Teckademics wrote:

dumb ass having a faster system will run bf2 better. think about it...

Teckademics wrote:

HAAHAHAHA i love my fx57 i can play all day with not one crash. KEKEKE.

but for the 3.2 Ghz intel 4 get a new cpu. intel sucks.... reallllly bad...
Your contributions to this thread have been astounding. I think the most helpful thing you said was "defrag"... and the rest of the time you just insulted people randomly and repeatedly flamed intel for... I'm not sure exactly. The last time I checked intel chips run just fine, just slower and warmer than their AMD counterparts.

So who's really talking out of their asshole? You might want to go check a mirror.
Teckademics
Member
+1|6716|Savannah GA
sorry all i saw was a horse penis. how about you?
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6722|Peoria, Illinois

Skruples wrote:

Teckademics wrote:

no i said it could be hardware as in it COULD be oeverheating. dipshit. if run run bf2 fullup with a case that has shit airflow your going to cause things to overheat... NOW. what happens when you overheat your videocard or cpu? well with ati it shuts the card off or restarts with a cpu it will just get hot and crash. so how about you stop talking out of your asshole?
You want to discuss talking out of your ass? Lets see a few of your posts in this thread alone:

Teckademics wrote:

FUCK INTEL >>> INTEL BLOWS MY ASS.

Teckademics wrote:

psychotoxic187 can you go die? really just go fall from a building. like this.



that is all.

Teckademics wrote:

why are you bitching about it your not even the person who started the thread ... i think your just mad cause you pc sucks , you have no life or you have something in your ass .. so mr smart guy ill leave it to you to fix your game thats if yours is even broken and if it is.. i would be one of the people to talk to but have fun .

Teckademics wrote:

dumb ass having a faster system will run bf2 better. think about it...

Teckademics wrote:

HAAHAHAHA i love my fx57 i can play all day with not one crash. KEKEKE.

but for the 3.2 Ghz intel 4 get a new cpu. intel sucks.... reallllly bad...
Your contributions to this thread have been astounding. I think the most helpful thing you said was "defrag"... and the rest of the time you just insulted people randomly and repeatedly flamed intel for... I'm not sure exactly. The last time I checked intel chips run just fine, just slower and warmer than their AMD counterparts.

So who's really talking out of their asshole? You might want to go check a mirror.
He certainly has some kind of grudge against Intel users. Whatever the case, he deserves no attention from anyone with that kind of childish attitude.
Teckademics
Member
+1|6716|Savannah GA
made your ass post 5 times now?
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6722|Peoria, Illinois
Do you have other intentions here?
smefeman
Member
+0|6741
ok EVERYONE NEEDS TO TRULY STFU.

just reinstall the game it works

on my system it wouldnt stop crashing and i just reinstalled the game and it WORKd

im running ahtlon 64 3700+ OC @ 2.75ghZ  SO SCREW YOU TECKADEMICS I HAVE A FX-57 FOR ONLY 200 bucks.  eat it.    (yeah its stable dont WORRY ABOUT IT 8 hrs prime SON)

and my OCZ plat rev.2 @ PC4400 (DDR550)

and x850XT @ 580 core/ 620 mem

AMD ROX11!!

actually i havent used INTEL all that much so i cant relaly make a comparison..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard