Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6673|Brisbane, Australia

Cut the guy some slack, hes a dickhead, he hacks, he gets banned, he gains nothing, you get 1 more death, whopdi do. Wow one more bit of data for your virtual soldier
if you dont like him hacking, switch teams/servers/get an admin in

/Sarcasm MsPaint > Photoshop /Sarcasm

/Sarcasm MSPAINT FTW! /Sarcasm

Last edited by Sarrk (2006-02-27 01:26:31)

Andrew
+2|6711|Birsbane, Australia
who is up for getting his stats reset again so the baby can cry
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6716|NCFSU2
I like cheese.
LoS-Infinity
+4|6775
cheese is good, if it is norweigian
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6718
I sense a lock coming. Though I agree that Nitro is an idiot, I don't see the need to spend so much effort talking about him. Personally I think he thrives on our hatred, like some kind of emotion vampire. Maybe if we all just ignore him he'll go away.
[RSN]FSK.nor
+16|6686
Ok guys, nitro may be a bad person. BUT, this post feels like a crash-course in bad language, and that isn't nessesary. Nobody feel your wrath trough fool language. Go tell an admin, don't post shit.
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6724|Germany

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

I like cheese.
Enemy Boat spotted
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6854|Finland
All we need now is nitro here saying he doesnt stat pad
bigelectricat
+3|6709
you can easily tell nitro is a disturbed kid raised by unfit parents. why else would you explain his need for attention in a forum full of people who doesnt know him personally or dont even care who he is in real life. his parents must be some kind of socialites who stuff his arse with money but they dont care to teach him social skills and etiquette.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6728
where is general-echo he had such a big role in the last time he got banned.

anywayz kid i flamed your ass off last time, this time i just feel sorry for you dont you ever ask your self what is the point?

sure your a idiot but what satisfaction do you get from this i just dont get it, you get a account deleted so then you come back with another one and hack your way to get points.

seriously dude i hope your pc's explodes
aib73412
+0|6747|im from idaho but liven in MD
and the monkey can pee upside down
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6854|Finland
Mods are not gonna like this thread =/
Medic875
+1|6682|Charlotte, NC USA
It’s obvious he is stat padding. Maybe the answer to get him under control is not to wipe his stats, but the people allowing him to be a stat whore.

Just an idea.
NO LIFE NITRO
Banned
+0|6657|Sydney, Aus
The only way i got my stats reset before on nitro91 is from submitting a screenshot, do you see one here right now?.. don't think so.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6718
Nitro, you have the IQ of a potato. Im sure you'll slip up again sometime and give EA the evidence they need.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6702|Espoo, Finland
Guys, I think you look kinda sad for bringing this topic up over and over again. Who cares if some dude has cheated and got caught? Obviously many of you people. I bet there must be something more intresting in your lives than digging up old subjects and say the same comments again and again...
A=10
+-2|6804|U.K DURHAM
dont flame him ffs the poor child gets beat to shit at school every day and sits in the house 24/7 with fear of getting a good old bitch slap from 6 year olds. poor little lame ass fucker i hope you get many kickings in your life.
A=10
+-2|6804|U.K DURHAM

Gawwad wrote:

Guys, I think you look kinda sad for bringing this topic up over and over again. Who cares if some dude has cheated and got caught? Obviously many of you people. I bet there must be something more intresting in your lives than digging up old subjects and say the same comments again and again...
so why the hell post then you must be kinda sad 2 are ya
smk_valvanite
+12|6693|New Zealand, CHCH

Skruples wrote:

I sense a lock coming. Though I agree that Nitro is an idiot, I don't see the need to spend so much effort talking about him. Personally I think he thrives on our hatred, like some kind of emotion vampire. Maybe if we all just ignore him he'll go away.
well said, they always say that if you ignore bullies, they go away,

in tyhis case he is feeding on this, sitting on his black rubber cock, laughing at us wasting all this time on HIM!

we could be playing the  game at this moment getting slowly better  and not worrying about nitro whadever his name is
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6713|NJ
New nitro put up a screenshot for us pleasee?
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6702|Espoo, Finland

A=10 wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

so why the hell post then you must be kinda sad 2 are ya
Oh, that's a clever one. Well not really, since I posted about bringing up old subjects and it has nothing to do with pointing out that people are or might be sad for having nothing more intresting than coming back to the same old subject.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6713|NJ
Yeah it's fun being repetative does anyone have the old screenshot, I just want to see screenshot's a fresh one from nitro and the old one so we can compare and contrast.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6702|Espoo, Finland

smk_valvanite wrote:

Skruples wrote:

well said, they always say that if you ignore bullies, they go away,

in tyhis case he is feeding on this, sitting on his black rubber cock, laughing at us wasting all this time on HIM!

we could be playing the  game at this moment getting slowly better  and not worrying about nitro whadever his name is
That's exaclty what I thought. I bet he's just laughing at these guys that spend their days talking about him...
Good to see other people have notised that too
n1nj41c l337ne55
+1|6762|Pittsburgh, Virginia lol
2.07 K/D ratio? Either a whore or hes, um hacking?
smk_valvanite
+12|6693|New Zealand, CHCH
theres always one in every game, before the clan i was in was Smoke, we were soldiers of honour, SoH, and were mostly a call of duty clan, until they accepted bf2 players, then they started getting a lot of call of duty hackers, and cheaters in our clan, it fucked the name for us, and we now have started a new one with just mature minded  bf2 players, it tends to be younger players adpet with a computer that are using hacks latley

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard