velocitychaos
+26|6503|Brisbane Australia
As of right now i'm 1hr 18 mins and 45 seconds in armour away from the first and second star/s, plus the vetran armour so, awards night tonight for me ; )
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6334|Australia

velocitychaos wrote:

As of right now i'm 1hr 18 mins and 45 seconds in armour away from the first and second star/s, plus the vetran armour so, awards night tonight for me ; )
Fraps it plox.
velocitychaos

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

velocitychaos wrote:

Fraps it plox.
QUE?
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6334|Australia

velocitychaos wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

velocitychaos wrote:

Fraps it plox.
QUE?
Please use the video capture program called "fraps", which can be found at www.fraps.com, to create a video of yourself gaining your promotion. Then would you please upload the captured footage to a video hosting website (such as youtube [www.youtube.com]) and post a link of it on these forums in the appropriate thread so that we may view your promotion as a motion picture in a first person point of view, rather then a still image which although effective in showing us the promotion itself and the means by which it was obtained, is somewhat boring. I'm quite sure many of the persons on this forum would be grateful to view a motion picture of such impressive promotions gained in a short space of time.

Thankyou.
velocitychaos

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

velocitychaos wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Fraps it plox.
QUE?
Please use the video capture program called "fraps", which can be found at www.fraps.com, to create a video of yourself gaining your promotion. Then would you please upload the captured footage to a video hosting website (such as youtube [www.youtube.com]) and post a link of it on these forums in the appropriate thread so that we may view your promotion as a motion picture in a first person point of view, rather then a still image which although effective in showing us the promotion itself and the means by which it was obtained, is somewhat boring. I'm quite sure many of the persons on this forum would be grateful to view a motion picture of such impressive promotions gained in a short space of time.

Thankyou.
OK.....got the free fraps and i couldn't be fucked to work it out so i went ahead and got the stars and TBH i can't be fucked even putting up the screenies..........if ya wanna see click on my stats link.
cospengle
+140|6494|Armidale, NSW, Australia
Thanks Mr Anderson.

DrunkFace wrote:

Lieutenant General
Requirements:
    * Notes: Requires 1440 hours playtime
Ah yes, of course. Thanks for pointing that out. As you can imagine with a SPM like mine I didn't give that requirement a second thought.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard