CloakedStarship
+76|6576
While trying to put a dollar into a vending machine, "What the hell?  It didn't even get half way in and it spit it out."

Right after I finished that I knew I was gonna get slammed with a "Thats what she said."  My friends were in hysterics it was so perfect.
Brasso
+1,549|6641

Bert10099 wrote:

I don't usually use "That's What She Said" jokes, but if I see someone struggling to lift something, I'll say, "So, having a hard time getting it up?"
Haha, my friend just got dumped by one of my girl friends, and we were playing Rock Band that night.  He sucks at singing, so his pitch was way too low.  He said "I can't get it up!" and my other friend went "HAHAHAHA THAT'S WHY STEPH DUMPED HIM!"

pretty lol.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5976|London, England

haffeysucks wrote:

Bert10099 wrote:

I don't usually use "That's What She Said" jokes, but if I see someone struggling to lift something, I'll say, "So, having a hard time getting it up?"
Haha, my friend just got dumped by one of my girl friends, and we were playing Rock Band that night.  He sucks at singing, so his pitch was way too low.  He said "I can't get it up!" and my other friend went "HAHAHAHA THAT'S WHY STEPH DUMPED HIM!"

pretty lol.
I thought that was mean, but I laughed inside
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6490|Sheffield-England

Mutantsteak wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Bert10099 wrote:

pretty lol.
Well i laughed
The#1Spot
+105|6551|byah

aimbot_target wrote:

got to revive a month dead thread here.  loading the dishwasher with the wife.

wife:  "Stick that one in there too, it will fit."

me:  "That's what she said."

wife:  rolls eyes 

me:  no get laid. doh!
Nice. Hopefully she forgave you
LT.Victim
+1,175|6574|British Columbia, Canada
I was at my work making food for some girl.. Ther is a front area and a back area to the kitchen.. After I had finished making her food I asked her "where do u want it the front or the back?" She responded "anywhere" followed by me saying " that's what she said"... Needless to say I put her food in the back.. Lulz
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6450|Brisbane, Australia

Mutantsteak wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Bert10099 wrote:

pretty lol.
I keep forgetting you two have lifehacks
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6540|Global Command

The_Lance_117 wrote:

We all have our epic "thats what she said!" moments. Post some of your best.
My best:
It was at tennis practice. I had just hit a volley, and my tennis coach said in his Scottish accent:
"Your balls are too soft. You have to keep your racquet higher and firmer."
That's what she said!
BTW,
" you got it in my hair and my eyes! "

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard