akbigd
+-2|6767
ok 1st  of all my 3/1 ratio percntage is not moving at all
it been 42.42% since long time ago. i just won 4 games as commander and still 42.42%
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6771
maybe u should put ur statement in the form of a question.
akbigd
+-2|6767
so u retard mu question is why thge percentage bar is not moving
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6750
its total win... not just commander
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6772|The Hague, Netherlands

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

its total win... not just commander
when he wins as a commander its still a total win man, what did you expect a commander win section ? would be cool doh
but try to win more games and look then if it moves.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Rathji
+1|6717

akbigd wrote:

Ironic, the person who can't spell simple words is calling someone a retard.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6679
yeah this thread is funny lol some funny comments
TC><Injecter
+4|6862|Berlin, Germany

Rathji wrote:

akbigd wrote:

rofl
dan500
+57|6881

Rathji wrote:

akbigd wrote:

lol
[iLL]h8+
+26|6750|Florida
Retards smacking retards.  I would pay to watch that.  Come on guys, learn some English or/and Grammar before you go busting on someone else's poor writing skills.

i iZ 1337 n00b f3st b@LL s@k.
petethecheese
+9|6797|England
Back to the original Question - You've got to remember that it's a 3:1 ratio.  If you lost the previous 2 games before winning the 4 as Commander, you're still 2 off hitting the 3:1 (6:2 and so on)  It's going to take a while.  If you are really trying to get this, then you've got to bail if it looks like you're going to lose a game, otherwise you've got to win the NEXT 2 just to make any headway, let alone get that magic ratio.
petethecheese
+9|6797|England
Back to the original Question - You've got to remember that it's a 3:1 ratio.  If you lost the previous 2 games before winning the 4 as Commander, you're still 2 off hitting the 3:1 (6:2 and so on)  It's going to take a while.  If you are really trying to get this, then you've got to bail if it looks like you're going to lose a game, otherwise you've got to win the NEXT 2 just to make any headway, let alone get that magic ratio.
benben10
+20|6749
ok the war college ribbon is THE HARDEST ribbon to get. out of every single game you have played you have to have won 3 for every 1 you lost. so if you won 1500 games then you cannot have lost more than 500. plus you need to have 50 hours of command. the bar says time to earn # but the number is either 1, 2 ,or 3. this number is talking about the ratio not any specific amount of wins so its confusing. i also heard that if you have more than 1000 losses you no longer are elligible to win the ribbon but i am not sure about that.

finally bit of advice, from now on only play in servers with an autobalance value of 0 so that at the end of the game you can switch to the winning side if you need to, because i think BF2 assigns you a loss if you disconnect from a server near the end of a round.

Last edited by benben10 (2006-03-01 22:29:12)

Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6762|Germany

benben10 wrote:

finally bit of advice, from now on only play in service with an autobalance value of 0 so that at the end of the game you can switch to the winning side if you need to, because i think BF2 assigns you a lose if you disconnect from a server near the end of a round.
This advice is really, really disgraceful....
Earn it honestly or forget it. Switching teams is just as bad as stats padding.
Play with well organized friends so its not too hard to increase your W/L-ratio.

Last edited by Mike<Eagle23> (2006-03-01 14:07:51)

Cheddarmuff
+21|6686
Mike, I completely agree with you...wtf kind of teammate are you benben....sounds like you are only concerned with your own stats....totally disgraceful...dishorable discharge...bing.
jord
+2,382|6712|The North, beyond the wall.
Ea use the wcr to ban people on suspected padding lol.joking anyway its just a piece of virtual ribbon everyone needs to just chill,and benben the point in switching teams at the end of the round?
|:><.><:|nogarD_lpC
+0|6688|Arkansas
You do not get a win by switching teams, if you play as mec the entire round and switch to us at the end guess what you get a loss.  It goes by time on the side.
jord
+2,382|6712|The North, beyond the wall.

|:><.><:|nogarD_lpC wrote:

You do not get a win by switching teams, if you play as mec the entire round and switch to us at the end guess what you get a loss.  It goes by time on the side.
Are you sure?positive ,final answer?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6678
I hate playing MEC and I feel like put a fist through my monitor when it wont let me switch teams.  We dont play this game to lose, if your the only good player on a sorry team, hell yeah why not switch sides man
Maj.Do
+85|6786|good old CA
isnt it WCR? and not sure really
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6681|Peoria
Tip for WCR. PLAY LOTS OF KARKAND and always play US. 90% of the time, US wins Karkand, because of the level design. I mean, a Great Mec team can lose to a Average US team on Karkand cause the map favors them so damn much.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard