bingobones
+6|6746|London, UK

TehMyke wrote:

bingobones wrote:

TehMyke wrote:

I get on average 1,000-1,500 a day now days.. isnt hard. it's called medic whoring and getting 80+++ points/round   (I play on 32 man servers playing 64 maps)
tehmyke why is your death streak covered up / disappeared in ur sig????!!!!!
being idle in a server when the other team decides to base rape = bad
thats what happened to me lol - the same guy got me 20 odd times with a knife i think!!!!
kanctil
+13|6661|Milford NH
I find a good way to increase point totals is to play on 64 player maps with only 20 or less players, games last longer and there are more flag captures and such to go around to those who are in the game, and there tends to be less spawn raping and such because rarely do you get trapped at one spwan point
Teckademics
+1|6747|Savannah GA
if i play for around 10 rounds on kark i can get around 600 to 850 points.
smarty007
+-1|6660

clncmmndr wrote:

Ok. I'm not ranting here but rather would like to be enlightened on how people achieve this remarkable feat of 1,000 Global Points a day.

I play for about 2 hours every day, minus the few months I took off to play Counter Strike Source, and now can only manage about 200 points at best. I'm not what you would call a "n00b" or a sucky player, I am a pretty good shot with infantry weapons. Today I played, earned 140 points on 2 rounds and 2 Gold Medals but for some reason, the next few rounds only earned me about 60 points. (21 then 22 then 17).

I haven't the slightest clue as to why I can play great for about 2 rounds and then do just mediocre. For those that earn 1,000 points a day by playing only 3-5 hours a day, how do you freakin do that? If I could earn 1,000 points a day, by next month I could increase my score by well over 250%.

Perhaps it is the fact that I spend virtually no time at all in vehicles. I have spent less than 8 hours TOTAL in ANY VEHICLE COMBINED. The rest of the 90 hours of playing time is spent on the ground. Is this how people rack up points? By using vehicles? I've been playing this game for quite some time and can't believe that some people are raking in 1,000 points without blatantly whoring CP spwan points.

I always play on full 64 player servers because then I can be a Medic and go crazy on everybody. I don't stat pad and always play fair so why does it seem that my progress is sooooo slow?

I would just appreciate some talented insight on good BF2 players. If you can't be mature with this, don't post please. I guess the actual question I'm asking is "What is the secret to playing good Battlefield 2??"
u say u earn upto 140 points in 2 hrs and some peeps can get 1000 a day , well lmao it doesnt take a genius to work out why i play bf2 at least 3/4 hrs every night and get them scores, sometimes i dont btw u say u dont play much i bet u dont score that much in an hour lmao:P smarty007 ps. whoring the tanks/apc's and choppers work excellent at racking up points go back to counter strike where u belong noobtube

Last edited by smarty007 (2006-02-27 09:12:27)

[iLL]h8+
+26|6737|Florida
If you really want to max out your points play Karkand, Mash, or Sharqi on a 64 player with less than 22 people playing.  Get in a vehicle and team up with someone. 

One person be an engineer and the other support.  Stick together with both vehicles and dont leave each others side and you will blow the roof off.  If you have a pain in the butt oppisition, both spawn as engineer and both get in vehicles and just stick together moving from flag to flag.

Other option is Medic/Nade spam as MEC on Karkand (I call this the Blazin.UK technique)

Other option Command in a vehicle (again teamed up) on the bridge on Karkand while constantly ARTY and UAV just around your vehicle ignoring the rest of the team (I call this the FireStorm technique)

Either way, they both generate a lot of points, but I dont know if points are the fun part.  My favorite thing is to just single a person out and see how many times you can kill them in a round.  You know they are at home just cussing and beating up their computer.  NOW THATS FUN.

Plus, earning points is great but do NOT lose track of your K ratio.  No one really really respects a person with under a 1:1 KD.  Its ok if you are under that because of the learning curve, but you should at least have as many kills as deaths to be a decent player if you ask me.
-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6814|South Cybertown, Texas
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6779|Brixham, UK
I guess if you earn like, 80 points a round, it would take about 10 rounds to get 800, so in about 13 rounds you could hit 1000. Assuming each round lasts about 20 minutes, this is about 4-5 hours of play.
WooT_Stolpskott
+1|6750|Sweden
lol i get 500 point in 2,5 hours
jOiNt_frAGGeR
+11|6674
in 1.03 i was sniper comander in mashtuur i got average 60 kills and recieved in a day around 100pts because i was pretty gooad we have always won...but now...^^
Dtrich-]X[
+4|6660
Its really easy to do actually...

1. Get your server lol I always whore on 24/7 karkand servers..
2. Be MEC
3. Spawn Hotel With PKM
4. Sit in hallway leading to fence where cluthpoint is for USMC to come through.
5. get 50 kills a round and slap ammo on the ground for your assist points.

In a average day of playing maybe 3 to 4 hours if i have nothing else to do I can rack up 1000 to 1500 points.

Ive been playing maybe 30 days and im already close to halfway done with gunnery sgt

Its all bout being a pkm whore (even before the update)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard