13rin
+977|6449
Yea. I'm not.  I really don't want to change the greatest country...  At least not in the ways this guy wants to.

End of vid not shown.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6519|UK

This is why a two party system sucks (atleast technically).  One or the other, it's that we need to change :\

Martyn

Last edited by Bell (2008-06-10 06:31:49)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

You gotta know that most people here will take one look at the icon on the bottom left of that video and not even play it.
13rin
+977|6449

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

You gotta know that most people here will take one look at the icon on the bottom left of that video and not even play it.
Yea.  I noticed that.  Too bad.  I failed to get the direct link to it.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Faux News
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England

TheAussieReaper wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Weazel News
Fixed for GTA 4
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5797
There's another thread about that video, but I can't find it for some reason...............I remembering arguing with lowing(?) about whether the flag pin was actually important.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

https://i28.tinypic.com/2lwotw1.jpg

https://i29.tinypic.com/wt7rwx.jpg

https://i29.tinypic.com/t5hibk.jpg

Some people confuse easily.
https://i28.tinypic.com/2irumg9.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5797
It's where his heart is.

Or, at least it was where it was last found in a single piece.  It's long gone now.
13rin
+977|6449
Meh,  He started wearing the pin only after being called on it. And I really could care less about it, it just illustrates his true feelings.  Post all the pics of Obama with his hand over his heart you want to it doesn't change what he's did there.  I'd be willing to bet that the Antem/Pledge was finished and he was lowering his hand.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525
It's breathtaking how partisan the US voting public is.
13rin
+977|6449

CameronPoe wrote:

It's breathtaking how partisan and uninformed the US voting public is.
Add a bit, but I agree.  It is also breathtaking how such a partisan candidate could make it this far.

Last edited by DBBrinson1 (2008-06-10 09:00:43)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Meh,  He started wearing the pin only after being called on it. And I really could care less about it, it just illustrates his true feelings.  Post all the pics of Obama with his hand over his heart you want to it doesn't change what he's did there.  I'd be willing to bet that the Antem/Pledge was finished and he was lowering his hand.
lol.. seriously? And every single other person in that picture still has their hand on their hearts. I needed a laugh today.

You do much better when you go after his policies.

Another "Unpatriotic President"
https://i26.tinypic.com/wmhsp.jpg

Your video is trash.

CameronPoe wrote:

mm yea.. Some more than others.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
13rin
+977|6449

Kmarion wrote:

lol.. seriously? And every single other person in that picture still has their hand on their hearts. I needed a laugh today.

http://i26.tinypic.com/wmhsp.jpg

Your video is trash.

CameronPoe wrote:

So you really don't think Bush is patroitic then?

Yea, I know...

Trash?  How so?  The video is about stuff Obama has said and done.  I think the subject of the video is trash, but there are a few interesting points made.

I won't lie.  I'm partisan when it come to Obama/McCain.  I would like not to be, but there is no middle road with this guy.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

http://i26.tinypic.com/wmhsp.jpg

Your video is trash.

CameronPoe wrote:

So you really don't think Bush is patroitic then?

Yea, I know...

Trash?  How so?  The video is about stuff Obama has said and done.  I think the subject of the video is trash, but there are a few interesting points made.

I won't lie.  I'm partisan when it come to Obama/McCain.  I would like not to be, but there is no middle road with this guy.
I was being sarcastic. I think any person who devotes their life to this country and accepts the fact that they and their families name will be dragged through the mud is commited to this country.

The video is trash because it is overt propaganda. It makes those same "he is a closet Muslim" type insinuations etc. Funny thing is, the same video claims that his Pastor is his mentor..
Xbone Stormsurgezz
13rin
+977|6449

Kmarion wrote:

I was being sarcastic. I think any person who devotes their life to this country and accepts the fact that they and their families name will be dragged through the mud is commited to this country.

The video is trash because it is overt propaganda. It makes those same "he is a closet Muslim" type insinuations etc. Funny thing is, the same video claims that his Pastor is his mentor..
Sorry K man, the sarcasim sailed right over my head there.

Yea, I'll admit it is a bit thick but...  The video does have some points though and any one of them would have been more than enough to de-rail a Republican's campaign.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire
The video is pure propaganda trash. What is it about right wing propaganda that it can't be in the least bit subtle? It uses menacing synth music, quick cuts of moments that could easily be taken out of context, hugely obvious bias in it's language ("the communist mass-murderer Che Guevara" ...mmm, wonder what bread this impartial film-maker's bread is buttered on) and only one main news source of archive footage (the much-maligned FOX News).

The right wing must be as dumb as horse shit if they can't see through this trash. You won't find many left-oriented thinkers who'll attempt to claim Michael Moore is balanced and even his stuff isn't as bad as this.
13rin
+977|6449

Braddock wrote:

The video is pure propaganda trash. What is it about right wing propaganda that it can't be in the least bit subtle? It uses menacing synth music, quick cuts of moments that could easily be taken out of context, hugely obvious bias in it's language ("the communist mass-murderer Che Guevara" ...mmm, wonder what bread this impartial film-maker's bread is buttered on) and only one main news source of archive footage (the much-maligned FOX News).

The right wing must be as dumb as horse shit if they can't see through this trash. You won't find many left-oriented thinkers who'll attempt to claim Michael Moore is balanced and even his stuff isn't as bad as this.
Still be smarter than the average Obahma supporter.  What does he really stand for?  You know?  I seriously doubt it.  I really can't believe people vote for this guy.  The Che Guevara flag wasn't flying in my offices.. Umm a reporter in a democracy doesn't like Che Guevara.  I haven't had a racists pastor at all to my knowledge let alone for the last 20 years.  Yet you make excuses for him.   I'd love to see your supporting fact regarding the M&M leftist claim seeing as you pulled it from your ass.  M&M films have assailed 2nd amendment rights and the US government, this short "film"  exposes a BS artist nothing more.  Sorry if the scary music turned you off.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6313|tropical regions of london
its a sad thing that I know more about the middle east than a 72 year old senator that wants to be the commander in chief of a military that is at war in the middle east.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command

God Save the Queen wrote:

its a sad thing that I know more about the middle east than a 72 year old senator that wants to be the commander in chief of a military that is at war in the middle east.
Obama doesn't seem to know much either.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6520|CH/BR - in UK

Oh god, that was an appalling video.
  • Yes, he did go to a Muslim school - but what the fuck does that have to do with anything? I thought the USA had religious freedom?
  • So what if he doesn't have his hand on his heart once? I think US citizens place much too much value on traditions and customs, and not enough on true intentions.
  • Che Guevara was, for many, a symbol of liberation and freedom - so don't give me this "he's killed thousands" etc bs. It may be true, but it's not the way he's remembered.
  • His reverend, in the interview, seemed like a normal person - one of few I see able to talk without being interrupted on Fox. We all know that he has different political views than Obama.

The one thing I'd have to say pisses me off about Obama is that he's too liberal. But either way, change is good (and it's not like I'm voting anyways)

-konfusion
Reciprocity
+721|6550|the dank(super) side of Oregon
I can't see the video with my aluminum foil helmet on.
imortal
+240|6635|Austin, TX

Braddock wrote:

I live in the liberal Mecca of Austin, TX.  Believe it or not, the majority of hard-core liberals I know try to imply exactly that.  They even quote his movies as 'proof' and 'evidence.'
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6313|tropical regions of london
austin chicks are freaky.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6507|Long Island, New York
I stopped watching when I realized that it's the same video which uses the ridiculous statement that Obama's not patriotic because he doesn't hold his hand over his heart during the pledge. (Which he does, as Kmarion posted)

You realize that originated from a CHAIN E-MAIL?!

God, some people...

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-06-10 20:33:03)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard