Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6549|Washington
If you don't know what your talking about when your talking shit, a better idea would be to stfu...
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6692|Espoo, Finland

Mitch wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Nope.

Africa is a rich continent, the people just don't know how to use it. They never did. If it wasn't for European/Arab colonisation they wouldn't even have anything (Sub-Saharan Africa). That's the harsh truth.

It's time the Africans did something themselves
Tbh this is 100% true. In all honesty though, if we never help them, they will be carrying pots on there heads while we're flying hovercrafts in year 3000. Theres no.... evolution.... in africa.
Shut up. You're lucky enough to be born with a silverspoon in your mouth in a wealthy western nation, yet too thick to understand that not everyone has the same posibilities.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6692|Espoo, Finland

Mitch wrote:

Well thats natural selection at work, the ones with the incentive to progress took risks and profited. The ones with no motivation are now being punished by natural selection... (Murder, AIDS, Disease...)
WTF?

Seriously...
Zombie_Affair
Amputee's...BOOP
+78|5823|Fattest Country in the world.

loop eneg wrote:

Zombie_Affair wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

no. if you live in a place that doesn't have any water, fucking leave or die. its called nature, and we're affected by it too.
So everyone in Australia is supposed to pack up and leave? Mind taking in a few Million people?
escuse me it rained all day today i think we have water
rofl gene.

Ender2309 wrote:

why should i take you in? you're the guy who picked a poor place to live. I'm not here to clean up your mistakes.
Way to break my sarcasm metre .
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6502|Sydney, Australia

Spider1980 wrote:

Every time lately when I use the hose for spraying off the drive way or whatever, I always get this thought in my head of those people in Africa and shit that don't have water...Anyone else get thoughts like this in their head while using water? lol

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi … /img/3.jpg
I'm glad that you feel that way, and every person who appreciates what they have ought to.

Spider1980 wrote:

As I use the hose I'm thinking, I just used enough water to supply a whole village for a day..
I bet they would even kill for the amount of water I just used to hose off my driveway.
This part should never have happened. The tap ought to have been turned off already . If all we do is think about it, then we haven't really done anything about it.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6773|UK

Aries_37 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Mitch wrote:

Tbh this is 100% true. In all honesty though, if we never help them, they will be carrying pots on there heads while we're flying hovercrafts in year 3000. Theres no.... evolution.... in africa.
Yeah, it's all the people's faults...more like corrupt barbaric dictators and out-of-control unethical multinationals raping the land and giving little if anything back to the populace...

Last time I checked, people in Africa were just fine before we (Euros and others) decided that they were put on earth to serve white people.
QFT- Africa is decades behind us only because that is where we put them, when we took their populace as slaves and forcibly took their only tradeable currencies.
Sorry but that is rubbish, Africa would be in the same place it was hundreds of years ago if it wasn't for colonization.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard