Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6141|Carnoustie, Scotland

Roger Lesboules wrote:

No Hot-Seating/Seat Swaping/Solo chopering get a gunner: And what if we are 3 on my team, one of my mate beeing a commander and the other whoring a jet and im alone in the choper? Ill have to get tv'ed down by you over and over because i have to engage you Cq?
I don't get this rule either, it's harder for one person to fly and use TVs than it is for one person to fly and one person to use TVs so we're actually at a disadvantage.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6586|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Funky_Finny wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

No Hot-Seating/Seat Swaping/Solo chopering get a gunner: And what if we are 3 on my team, one of my mate beeing a commander and the other whoring a jet and im alone in the choper? Ill have to get tv'ed down by you over and over because i have to engage you Cq?
I don't get this rule either, it's harder for one person to fly and use TVs than it is for one person to fly and one person to use TVs so we're actually at a disadvantage.
Nope, its really an advantage when you get really good at it....The fact is that you line yourself...thus not waiting for the noob pilot to do so...So its goes like...Fly, spot enemies, Line shot, shot, BOOM, !b You Solochoepring.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6321

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Nope, its really an advantage when you get really good at it....The fact is that you line yourself...thus not waiting for the noob pilot to do so...So its goes like...Fly, spot enemies, Line shot, shot, BOOM, !b You Solochoepring.
And there's no reload time when you solo.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6651|can

ebug9 wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

wat
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6574|Area 51

ebug9 wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

Lol there is. But in the time that you guide your first missle and recorrect your chopper the 2nd missle will have loaded allready.
AnaalDuck
Lfc Are Crap
+14|6486|Liverpool, England
=BBUK= 24/7 Wake is immense, top server.
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6208|Daqing Oilfields?
Pretty sure *TA*'s Wake is the number one ranked Wake.

I've found that depending on the server and pilot, I can either do much better solo or much worse. At times, I can go up against a chopper whose gunner and pilot are both 3 stars and take them out without any trouble.

Once you nail the whole mini-gunning while solo business you can become incredibly effective. There's nothing worse than having a retard solo Cobra on your team that only TVs tanks/helis while 29 other guys on the other team are all over the ground and the retard doesn't know how to operate the mini-gun effectively while solo.

As for server rules, nothing is worse than "no jets attacking attack helicopters!". Or better yet, when you TV an Admin flying a jet and get kicked for hacking.
oChaos.Haze
+90|6447

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Of course when you have a noob pilot. 

But solo vs. 2 guys who pwn together, the team always has the advantage...
aimless
+166|6134|Texas
LegionAtWar

There are no rules, so hope you have a somewhat decent team.
t0mhank5
+319|6721|Surge

aimless wrote:

LegionAtWar

I cant stand that server, uncap raping leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6168|Dublin
Join my server running 24/7 Kubra/Daqing , 6 rounds/map... NO kicks for admins being owned guarenteed

Name: Multiplay.co.uk - Kubra/Daqing
IP: 85.236.101.63:16867
Rules: sv.welcomeMessage "Welcome to a 24/7 Kubra/Daqing server.|Skilled/Clan players preferred.|-Rules-|No Red-Circle/Uncap/Hanger rape without ALL flags - instant Kick.|No more than 2 waiting for hardware.|Play as a team, VOIP and Squads encouraged!|Mature players only."

Last edited by 100% Irishpride (2008-06-07 15:21:18)

aimless
+166|6134|Texas

t0mhank5 wrote:

aimless wrote:

LegionAtWar

I cant stand that server, uncap raping leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.
Well it always has people in it, and it always has a map rotation.
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5972|Sheffield
me and a mate found a good special forces server yesterday, well saying that i got kicked for like going an ince over the wall on warlord and my mate getting banned for 'aimbotting' he wasnt really making alot of great shots, i admit he was making some superb ones, ut what proof do they have other that 'well he shot me when im parachuting and i was going accross his screen' maybe it s the fact that we have skill and you dont, alot of hours has to pay off somewhere nubs! saying that fuck that server, if any of you wants to go on though and piss em off, its NSI warload server.

A other 'good' server is mine's infantry server, well its suppost to be but if you kill the admins to many times cause there all nubs, you ll get a swift ban with no appeal of there site. Already b eing banned off that server for suspected hacking. Oh well gheys the servers rules says there is no rules but as i just said, admins hate it when they lose there perfect 1;1 scores ha nubs.

come to think of it i dont even have a regular server any more, probably the serer i play on the most is FFG karkand server, thats the only good server i can think of, there is litrelly no rules, and the admins dont get pissed of when you bhop and kill them

mooney
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6417|Somersetshire
Is there a BF2s server still running?
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6216
AKG / ATG whatever it is is good, except they have a no USA base attack rule and enforce it with bans, where they will try and kill j10's, then fly back to safety and ban you if you follow them, or if you kill an admin you get kicked.

tother day they were raping the last spawn with tha AH, so i shot the gunner then the pilot out of it with the M95, and got kicked because its against the rules.

grrr
{B-T}<babacanosh>
+31|6611
How bout populated battle racers?
MATiASSek
+0|5867
.pl PL4FC- CQ 32 slots
.pl PL4FC- inf karkand only 24 slots

Cq-No baserape,no tk,no fighting com
Inf-Karkand 32 24/7 no clay,no c4,no baserape,no commander and........YES! No cfg( Usersettings.con/Sound.con changes-kick 2 min.)
Servers ranked,in uk.

Last edited by MATiASSek (2008-06-09 04:52:12)

Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6311
=HOG= Slaughter House
=HOG= Kubra Dam
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6165|Vancouver | Canada

CommonSense wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

I like the Killer B servers.
Wtf, they have the worst Dragon Valley server out there. It's pretty much filled with smurfs considering they banned all the good dragon valley players.
Probably because those "good" players were acting like fucktards.

The admins can be a little over reactive, but they don't put up with any bullshit, so I like it there.

Also: A nice big "Go fuck yourself." if you're using the word smurf like I think you are.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6651|can

DefCon-17 wrote:

CommonSense wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

Wtf, they have the worst Dragon Valley server out there. It's pretty much filled with smurfs considering they banned all the good dragon valley players.

The admins can be a little over reactive, but they don't put up with any bullshit, so I like it there.

Also: A nice big "Go fuck yourself." if you're using the word smurf like I think you are.
Ok then, let's call them "Very bad players with no awareness of what is going on and how to react in these situations."
Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6700
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ … .46:16567/

Currently ranked 6 even with two reserved slots.

4 Maps in the rotation, that being Karkand, and Sharqi being the most often and Jalalabad and Mastur alternates after every 2 map rotation

I think this is the hardest server and the largest gathering of really pro people. This is the place if you want a challenge.

The only rule is no attacking uncaps. You can shoot into them but not go into them to spawn camp.
The admins are not 12 year olds who would kick you for a ridiculous reason just because you killed them.
This server PB Streams and has admins on 24/7 to kick those hackers.

Last edited by Rofl_My_Waffle (2008-06-10 07:09:02)

WallHalen
+0|6721
We try to run as fun of an atmosphere as we can on our servers... we only ask that you not be an ass (broad definition, I know) by not spamming chat, don't TK (purposefully or retaliatory), don't be racist, and play smart!  By "play smart" I mean, if the server has 3 players on each side, it's probably not a good idea to attempt to rape an uncap, because the server population will suffer.  We call it "excessive" base raping.  Also, you will not see any of our clanmates raping an uncap... if you do, please let me know.

We don't have any of those crazy rules like y'all talk about like "This cappable flag is an uncap, because we say so!"... we're just trying to keep an aging game fun, for as many people as we can... our admins are some of the most level headed folks that I've seen in the game... besides, if they're not fair, I get to bust their heads!

Server Info:
ATF Hump 'em & Dump 'em
IP: 75.126.13.132

On Monday's we try to run Infy Only and on Friday's, depending on the mood, we might run S.F. or A.F. or E.F. and battle out on the Great Wall...

Come give us a try, and let us know what you think!

*S*

ATF WallHalen |||
http://www.atfclan.com

Last edited by WallHalen (2008-06-10 11:31:48)

CommonSense
Banned
+51|5945|New York

DefCon-17 wrote:

CommonSense wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

K, no, I remember many of my buddies getting banned from there just for being in first place in a jet/helo for more then one round.

So, they go on their teamspeak/forums very nicely ask for an unban and either get a)Banned or b) Get told that they can't fly a jet/helo in the Killer B servers.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard