A|F-->Steve910
+0|6711
hey all,
this little scum bucket was brought to my attention once again by posting on these forums under the alias of NO LIFE NITRO.  his stats are here.

he claims to have changed/gone off hacking and padding but he has not.  if you look at his stats you will see that he has 61 kills with the knife in 7 and a half minutes, he has killed his worst victim 68 times, and he has a kill streak of 68. please ban him from all of your servers, as he has tried to reset his hardware address, his mac address, his ip address, and anything else linking him to his former banned account.

yours,
steve
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6680|Hong Kong
try to trick the daft arse into taking a screenshot of him hacking in action ... again
MB.nZ
+86|6806|New Zealand
nothing special
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6737|Antarctica
His fav victim lists don't get reset when he gets stat wiped.
A|F-->Steve910
+0|6711
but still cheating, proving he has managed to avoid/get out of all of the bans that he copped. he was banned by gamearena, node, and about 3 other server managers that i  know of.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6696|NT, like Mick Dundee

Somebody please tell his parents he has been nickin thier money (read it in one of his posts a while back) he gives us Aussies a bad name...

Steve, what servers you play on?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Rizen_Ji
+41|6767|200m out and smiling at you.
so maybe the guy pulls the knife out for a quick stab and switches to something else for killing?

the guys said he changed so maybe he did or maybe he didn't, but give him the benefit of the doubt he got reset once already. now u just don't want the guy to play at all? that's a little extreme he payed the same amount of money as u for the game and he can play it however he wants, he hasn't messed with your gameplay personally has he? if he has i'm sorry but just let the guy be. god
oStoneRo
+9|6673
not to mention the huge spike in his scores per minutes about a week ago
A|F-->Steve910
+0|6711

Rizen_Ji wrote:

so maybe the guy pulls the knife out for a quick stab and switches to something else for killing?

the guys said he changed so maybe he did or maybe he didn't, but give him the benefit of the doubt he got reset once already. now u just don't want the guy to play at all? that's a little extreme he payed the same amount of money as u for the game and he can play it however he wants, he hasn't messed with your gameplay personally has he? if he has i'm sorry but just let the guy be. god
actually he was part of my clan, and fuct it and it's reputation when he cheated, resulting in us losing MANY of our members (about 12 of them) and us having to drop out of our ladder.

but no, i guess you are right, he has done nothing. NOT.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6772

A|F-->Steve910 wrote:

Rizen_Ji wrote:

actually he was part of my clan, and fuct it and it's reputation when he cheated, resulting in us losing MANY of our members (about 12 of them) and us having to drop out of our ladder.

but no, i guess you are right, he has done nothing. NOT.
Yeah I know one guy you lost....I think he name was Eclipse 14
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6704|Australia
All i know is he spawn rapes the TV station at Shaqi.

He plays Internode #6 (shaqpen)

203.26.94.5:16568
A|F-->Steve910
+0|6711

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

as i said. he was meant to be banned from internode servers.
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6704|Australia

A|F-->Steve910 wrote:

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

Maybe they need to be reminded Steve.

Im sorry to hear about the troubles your clan have had since this wanker, i hope things are back on track now.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6802|AUS, Canberra
i made this post today in another thread.

the_heart_attack wrote:

nitro is still hacking and thats the bottom line, why should he be given a break when he is denying it but still does it?
i was playing with him on sharqi yesterday and he was completly owning everyone. 50 - 1 kd ratios and i even switched player accounts re joined and joined his squad and got in the chopper with him. he was gunning and was directing me to player that were way out of sight and there was no uav. when i was gunner he was telling me to start firing at places we couldnt even see soldiers yet.
even once when i was sniper i was on the opposite side of a building so there is no way he could see me and he came all the way over to me and came around the back of building firing already on my position.

the funniest was i was driving the chopper into the ground on purpose and he just thought i was a sucky pilot. fuck it was funny.
plus look at his old and new accounts.
the numbers speak for themselves.
so poeple that defend him should go play a game againts him and see just how frustrating it is.
old reset account  nitro91
new account nitro_pwn

double spm on new account overnight?
i think not.

Last edited by the_heart_attack (2006-02-26 23:30:17)

Mr.kodak
+-1|6702

A|F-->Steve910 wrote:

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

ur a nub steve. u accuss everybody of "cheating" even me. look at my stats, clean as a whistle. maybe he has turned a new leaf, who cares about stats its fucking stats for christ sake
A|F-->Steve910
+0|6711
koday dont take your bitchiness/mutual dislike into this discussion. he cheated before and he cheats now you retard.  so stfuplease i dont want to read the shit that you churn out. go back to bitching about how they nerfed your planes fuckwit.
and i didnt accuse you of cheating you up yourself wanker. i said you were a ghey plane whore.  2 very different things. i said you sucked without your jet. and i was perfectly accurate.

Last edited by A|F-->Steve910 (2006-02-26 23:57:41)

[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6760|Honolulu, HI

A|F-->Steve910 wrote:

...if you look at his stats you will see that he has 61 kills with the knife in 7 and a half minutes...
I have 234 kills in just about 35 minutes of knife usage.  Yea, that number reeks of h4x0ry, but 95% of the time I only pull out the knife when I see a prone sniper with his back turned towards me, or something similar where I know I can hit 1, click, get an easy kill, then hit 3 and be done with it in under 10 seconds.

But that doesn't matter; even if his knife kills are legit, I checked his new stats and have to say his SPM is disturbingly unreal.  Right now his is what, >4?  Anything that high is Volx-esque, and that's a player who's legitimately skilled at the game.  I mean, hell, I've been a medic whore ever since I got BF2 and my SPM is still less than 2.5 despite the easy revive points.

Plus on top of being a (probable) h4x0r he very obviously stat pads!  Someone above said that if your account gets reset, your favorite victim doesn't.  Even if that is true, HE MADE A NEW ACCOUNT!  His old favorite victim as nitro91 was Nemesis3191-24th- with 86 kills; his NEW account (nitro_pwn) has FearIess on his More Victims list with 68 kills.  Tell me that's not padding...

All this makes his K/D with infantry (1.18) hilarious.  I mean, if I had a l33t h4x that made every enemy infantry guy into a flourescent yellow blob visible through walls (not to mention show up on the radar all the time), you'd better believe my K/D would be a shitload better than 1.18.

Last edited by [QXJZ]Capt_Kefra (2006-02-27 00:04:03)

Dilbert2468
+6|6771|Australia
god i hate that little basterd
NO LIFE NITRO
Banned
+0|6671|Sydney, Aus
lol having fun guys?
A|F-->Steve910
+0|6711
i have contacted internode admins about rebanning you.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6802|AUS, Canberra

NO LIFE NITRO wrote:

lol having fun guys?
yes crashing the chopper with you as gunner yesterday was very fun thanks for asking.
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6727|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
your fucking a funny cunt ey, you are so stupid, first you dobbed yourself in for hacking then covered the pic up qwith ms paint (FTW!) and then blamed your friends, you have gotta be kidding (or <13y.o)
d11fdj
+3|6781|Athens
I've been on these forums for a while, and I just wanted to say congratulations to nitro.  You're the funniest guy here, and you've managed to become a bf2s legend!

Guys, seriously, if nitro got banned and stopped playing bf2 / posting on bf2s, we'd miss out on a lot of laughter!  I nearly pissed myself when i saw his screenshot with the hack!

Hahaha keep on doing your stuff nitro don't let anyone get to you!
Andrew
+2|6725|Birsbane, Australia
nitro sucks f*****g his own balls i was in AIF having a great time for about a week i am also 13 nobody else cheats there I am sure of it. but nitro gave us a bad name is he is the most stupid f*****g idiot. so now i am not in any clan and i am never going in one again.

And whats funny is that i am nearly at 50k and i am proud of it because i EARNT IT the Hard way u n00b. Along with my c4 expert witch took me about 1 month to earn.

Last edited by Andrew (2006-02-27 01:02:13)

NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6701|Everett, WA, US

d11fdj wrote:

Hahaha keep on doing your stuff nitro don't let anyone get to you!
'Cept for EA.  I would love to hear about an excuse for your new favorite victim, and how that ties into your quitting padding.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard