TigrisJK
+3|6726
One shot, one kill from a moving Blackhawk with an M24.

I was sacrificing and drinking in bacchic frenzy the Olympian gods the rest that day.

Runners Up:
- One claymore, 6 kills. Not so much bacchic frenzy afterwards, it was a desperation move that paid off.
- One shot, one kill, M24. A sniper craning well outside my view range at my spawn on Warlord, I could only see a speck of him in the shadow of the crane since objects that loom higher up have a shadow at long ranges.

And just because I can, and I can't do this in BF2 anymore, my favourite video game kill of all time:
I used to average 5:1 on CS, this was way back in 1.3 (I had played from Beta till 1.3) and I got to know this group of people on this server I administrated on, and knew exactly how they thought and worked. Game starts on de_dust, I run straight for the tunnels, jump out on the Terrorist side (as CT) with my M4A1, put a bullet in one of their heads, spun in mid air and headshotted another one of them as I sprayed around, landed, and finished off the last one with the last twenty bullets of my mag (pumping them into her lifeless corpse with my adrenaline pumping to make sure I wasn't hallucinating about what I'd just done).

That game was the reason that I swore by ball mice for the longest time, since they had a much higher resolution. And why I'm still peevy about not being able to shoot in mid-air in BF2 now.

Last edited by TigrisJK (2006-02-26 22:43:32)

kR4MR
3 Tours Of 'Nam And All I Got Was This Lousy Forum
+3|6737|Aus
I dunno how exactly it happened, but I was on Fu She Pass, flying a blackhawk up and down the river, trying to earn my heli badge and on my way back I wind up with an attack heli on my arse, so I decide to stick it out so that I can just respawn and grab a new chopper, so as I pass under the 2nd closest bridge to the US base I hear an explosion and get a kill credit, I'm like "WTF?" and sure enough, no more chopper, guess he must have simultaneously hit me and the bridge?
Zefar
+116|6649|Sweden
On Shiraqi, I just launched 2 grenade launcher shot up(Almost RIGHT UP) in the air at the first flag the MEC can take. I got 1 kill with both of those grenades. ^^ I tried a third time but didn't get one.
FrEaK
+1|6783|Finland
I camped ontop of an moving enemy tank.
The tank driver was a squad leader and his squad members spawned at him.
Everytime they spawned in the gunner seat i knifed them lol
AdamEcks
+1|6703|Canada, Eh.
My best kill unfortunately was a TK. Jumping off on of the platforms on the top of Kubra Dam I landed on his head killing him instantly... and of course, he punished.

Most memorable time I was killed was when I was sneaking up on a guy behind a pillar near the Train Accident. About .5 seconds before he got a face full of G36E he stepped out and threw a smoke grenade Killing me instantly. Luckily before the smoke actually hit me I got off a burst in his face killing him.
https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f74/adamecks/Smokekill.jpg
sublime11
+0|6643

Cpt.KillerToy12 wrote:

my is good
[url=http://imageshack.us][url]http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/4621/bestmoment7ct.png[/url][/url]
Damn nice dude but he must have been on the cmmander screen
DSRTurtle
+56|6686
I got blackhawk with C4 today in Mashtuur City it was trying to cap the Mec Gas Station.  As it was close to the end of the round I blew my C4 before I was clear.  I got 3 kills and a flag defend point for my sacrifice.  The gunner was shooting the other side, and the 3rd guy was trying to repair the chopper and wasn't paying attention to me. 

Someone got me good today.  My team had placed a couple of AT mines in the road.  I saw the red skull.  Thinking all of them where from my team I drove over them.  Nope.  Atleast one from from the enemy.  He got credit for the kill.
vonSteuben
+3|6702|Essen - Germany
I have an account that I played for some weapon testing, so I would be able to chose unlocks after a promotion and see if I like the weapon for my main account.

When I was on the Sharqi map with this Corporal I tried out the M95 as MEC and ran from the hotel flag towards the TV station, I wanted to try some sniping with the rifle.
Someone noticed me though and I took him out, planted a claymore where I was when I killed him and moved on. A moment later the guy ran into my claymore while searching for me.
But that was not the one I wanted to brag about, it was kind of the event that led to the kill I still have fond memories of:

After moving away from the position where I left the claymore I was walking around the peninsula with the TV station, not able to get up on the steep cliff. Suddenly the Cobra comes down from the pad on the station, stops for a hover and spins toward me. When the cockpit started to face my direction I zoomed in with the M95 and gave off a desperate snapshot towards the pilot, well knowing that I would be on the receiving end of some rockets from the Cobra in a second or two.
But the chopper did a little sideway slide while homing in on me and the shot, ment as a desperate gesture that I haven't given up, took out the pilot, sending the Cobra right into the cliffside

After that I ran for cover, took my hand from the mouse, lighted a cigarette and smiled like an idiot while smoking hehe

See ya,
vonSteuben
Hit_Sqd_BaKed
+-2|6644
Best kill huh. Heres an original... i had to bail out of my plane about to blow up... as i was about open my parachute my phone rang so i looked at the caller id. Well by then it was too late so i ended up hitting the ground, well at first i was pissed until i noticed i landed on some random guy and killed him. haha
XBoughtonX
+2|6822|North Texas
MY personal best was on Karkand. I was on MEC at the hotel flag spawn in the road in front of the road block before you get to the hotel. I was playing as Spec Ops, I guess the tanker's machine gun was over heated from all the kills he was racking up and was reloading the cannon because he decided that he was going to run me over. I had already pulled out my C4 to kill both him and myself if the need arose.  As he barreled tward me, I hit the prone position, he went over me... 1 C4 pack for the front undercarriage... 1 C4 for the back... I guess someone jumped in the gunners spot while I was underneath the tank because there wasn't a gunner when he ws comming at me. The Tank rolled down to in front of the hotel... Click... Boom... 3 kills - tanker, gunner & enemy going for the flag from across the street.

That was so freaking awesome... it all happened in one smooth transition...

Wish battlecorder was running on that server...

Last edited by XBoughtonX (2006-02-28 06:14:28)

Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6704
My two favs are the one whilst parachuting landed on a guy killing him and the other is sniping the Cobra pilot and having him whinge about being spawn camped after 5 secs of the game starting
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6694|Howell, Mi USA
Going for Expert Knife was impressive. Im on Kubra working the enemy controlled Construction Site CP. im walking around the back of the building on the second floor where the ladders are. I look down and there is 3 guys standing right next to each other shooting at one of my teammates. It was so perfact, i jumped down from the second floor right behind them and stabbed 1-2-3. they didn't even know what hit them.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6810|Nårvei

Definately roadkills with the plane, flying low decapping surprised looking enemies on patrol or whatever they are doing when 2500 pounds of thrust hits them in the head.

To bad i aint got a screenshot of that guy milliseconds before he looses his head on wake ;-)
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Torin
+52|6692
Lining up headshots beyond fog range just going by the muzzle flash of an enemy sniper.

Headshot on an infantry running and jumping off of a ledge.

Wing clipping a Cobra with my J-10, surviving and killing the Cobra at the same time. Ditto against the Blackhawk.

SRAW on a moving plane. That's what you get for camping the carrier!

Oh, and using the Essex guns and not TKing anyone. Now THAT is impressive.
Ekfud
Infantry Whore
+42|6676|Kingswood Country
Probably not the most 'impressive' in the Darth Vader view - in about my second round as commander ever (remember it being US on Karkand) I was randomly clicking on what I thought was artillery but which turned out to be a supply crate. At the same time as text flames start coming from my team for the n00b drop - it landed on top of a MEC and squashed him.
Sondar
701SQ Commander
+0|6716
last week i was taking over the Backyard at mashtuur with a friend... the friend got shot by a enemy medic.. i shot the medic with my dao, took the kit from the dead enemy revived my friend and only 2 seconds after that i killed the second guy popping around the corner and i ended up getting 10 points in a minute (flag neutral +2, flag takeover +2, Revive +2, 2 x kills +4)

second one was this weekend. it was on Karkand just spawned as sniper at suburb, see 5 guys at the flag.. run my ass of to  the other side of the building and run to them in the opposite way, place a claymore at the flag and run back.  Flag gets taken over, they move and i get 2 kills, the other 3 run the opposite side and i saw them and got hit.. ducked back and threw a couple of grenades and managed to kill them.  but after that i got killed all in all a 5 against 1 CQC and the single sniper wins not bad imho
Canadianinvasion
.:The D€S€RŦ ]V[ǾŲ∩Ŧ€€:.
+6|6644|Behind you with my knife
I M24'd a guy thru the side window of a moving vodnik, guy called me a hacker but it was worth it
mporlier
+42|6640|Montreal, Canada
In Karkan I fired on the gas tahnk by the city entry and killed 3 guys. I figured it required a lot less amo and precision and ik worked perfectly. Side note to this story... it also looked great! Actualy got comments from team members. This worked on Wake as well but he was alone.

In golf of Oman from the hotel roof snipe at the Olive fort. It s preaty far

kubra Dam fly trough the dam big pipe with chopper while my gunner takes down 2 guys standing inside. Nice flying they never saw it comming.
XBoughtonX
+2|6822|North Texas
My second impressive was more an anomaly more than skill... ok it was pure luck/glitch...

Playing wake, in an attack chpper, over the south base... a jet stafes me and takes my health down to 3-4 bars... I see him go out over the water and come back around to make the kill... Knowing I'm not going to make it, I bail from the chopper and deploy my chute. He sees this and makes a bee-line to me, going to run me over in the air.
As he flys over me, he hit my parachute and blows up... I got the kill... great retrobution
Ugg*AUS*
+0|6633
I remember two kills in particular both on Mashtur:

1. C4 camping the MEC Garage one night..had taken out a couple of BH fulls (up to 6 kills plus the flag defend points v1.0) but otherwise was a quiet map. then with the USMC score down to 20 points another BH appears and I get ready to let rip when I hear a Humvee roar by heading striaght for the flag. They both arrived at the flag simultaneously........click...........BOOOOOM! 9 kills plus 9 flag defend points for a 27 point detonation...and the GOLD!

2. The other happened when I was hitching a ride in the MEC transport chopper doing a bit of c4 bombing when up comes:

Ugg*AUS* [C4] someunluckysod

I had landed a C4 on the BH that had flown underneath us. To the guys credit they all typed a big lol and I pissed my self for the next 5 minutes. Total fluke!

Last edited by Ugg*AUS* (2006-02-28 08:55:20)

Umbra Acciptris
+1|6756

-=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| wrote:

threw a grenade against an enemy and killed him (explosion came later)
Actualy I have found that if you get a headshot with a grenade, it will kill them.  Yes a thrown grenade hitting your head will kill you. . . then explode and kill any one arround you.  So basicly Rundje, you had great aim on that toss.

My personal most memorable killS was during karkland.  I was playing as MEC.  The US had captured the 2 first flags and were pressing hard for the one by the train accedent.  I had been sniping them for a long time from on top of the train cars.  Finaly some one noticed me, and started poping off shots.  I put a bullet in his brain and start to move.

That is when I saw about 20 of the enemy hiding behind one building getting ready to attack.  I grabed the pack from the soldier I just killed (assult)  loaded up an M203 round, and landed it perfectly in the middle.  They were tight packed, but thier was litteraly so many of them it did not kill them all.  just opened a hole in the middle of them.
A short shoot out then commenced.  I had about 75% cover, they were all out in the open.  I gunned down 4 more just using the M16.  before they got me.

I honestly do not know how much damage I did to that offensive, a medic could have revived most of them.  If thier was one left.  Thier were not many left standing when I got killed.

Overall I just remember it from the M203 round that made it look like 2 people in the group did spining cartwheel flips out of the crowd

Last edited by Umbra Acciptris (2006-02-28 09:15:22)

Impaqt
+37|6638|Chicago, Il
My 2 Favorite stories....  One from last night..

Warlord Map.  Deep into the round Playing Sniper withthe M95.  SPawn at the Mosque and hunker down under the Ram that faces the Palace.  THey've got some guys on tha balconys manning the machine guns cutting down guys russing the front of the palace....

Crack! Head shot on the gunner ont he west balcony, reload and shift to the center.  CRack! Head shot a 2nd machine gunner.  Byu this time a guy remaned the West manchine gun so I shofted back over and  CRACK! 3rd Headshot in a row....

THis was most amazing to me because I dont play sniper all that often and to get 3 in a  row amazed even myself.   They found my position after that....

Second story was on my clan server we had a good crown and I was commanding.  SOme of my clanmates wer eont he opposing team and flying.  I kept seeing them respawn and go wait for the plane to respawn after they were shot down so I switched to AT and started trecking over to their hanger quietly.....  Just as I come up around fromthe back of the hanger I hear a jet engine roar to life.  I sprint out into doorway and fire my Eryx just as the plan starts to move out createing a smoking chared wreckage of a plan and get THREE kills!!   There must of been a few guys trying to get to the plane and they were all still around it as it exploded.....   Great fun.   We laughed on Ventrillor about that for several minutes.
pat2187
+0|6752
I've done this twice now...once on Karkand and on Wake. Both times it has helped me help the team by singlehandedly defending a flag.

On wake I had spawned at the North Village where a tank also spawns for your team. None of us had taken it so I decided to aquire it. Too late a yankee pig dog stole it. He has seen me running around so he knows Im here. I've made my way behind a longhouse on the north side with the flag and him on the other. Quick goat thinking, I pull out a frag grenade and toss it towards his right rear. At the edge of the building I ready my C4 and wait while battery acid pumps through my veins. *BOOM* the frag goes off and Im sprinting around the corner. I'm greeted by the rear of his turret as he's trying to find me, plant two charges and head back to my starting point. *Caaaaalick* "You Defended Flag", and the Lord did grin.

Pulled the same stunt on Karkand at the Gatehouse. Behind the 1st building nearest bridge side. Tank there trying to solo cap. Tossed a frag towards the UAV shack then ran out and planted.

MrsEsterhouse
tczblood
+2|6636|UK
this happened a while ago now. fighting on wake island.
i was flying around in a jet and went very close to the water.. and jet came from my 6 o'oclock killed me the jet hit the water, and when the remains bounced of the water it killed him aswell.   sorry dont have any screenshots of it.
d3x74
+14|6647|NY
I once deflected a sniper bullet with my beard while playing as a mec. The sniper who tried to shoot me killed himself out of sheer amazement. True story.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard