1stLt.MikeUSAF
+3|6775
Please keep it clean! And show some respect!
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6911|AUS, Canberra
well i dont know much about the usaf itself but i have many books and vids on the hardware and tech used, and i goto respect it.  the usaf has most definantly changed the world.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6856
hear how the military goes:

army thinks the airforce is weak and the marines are dumb
marines think everybodies weak
the airforce thinks everybodies dumb
and every1 thinks the navy is wierd
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6953
^lol
Giant_Squid500
+5|6812|U.S.A.
You basically got it right cyber_ninja.

Although when I was younger up until the time I was 16, I wanted nothing more than to join the Air Force and be a fighter pilot.  But my career goals changed when I realised I suck ass at math.

Basically I see the Air Force as bad ass masters of destruction.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6953
Masters of destruction
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6805|NT, like Mick Dundee

Brave people...

Awsome tech too, gotta respect the USAF's scientists...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6856
heres the oath the airforce have to sign:

US AIR FORCE OATH OF ENLISTMENT
"I, (State your name), swear to sign away 4 years of my life to the UNITED STATES AIR FORCE because I know I couldn't hack it in the Army, because the Marines frighten me, and because I am afraid of water over waist-deep. I swear to sit behind a desk. I also swear not to do any form of real exercise, but promise to defend our bike-riding test as a valid form of exercise. I promise to walk around calling everyone by their first name because I find it amusing to annoy the other services. I will have a better quality of life than those around me and will, at all times, be sure to make them aware of that fact. After completion of "Basic Training", I will be a lean, mean, donut-eating, Lazy-Boy sitting, civilian-wearing-blue-clothes, Chair-borne Ranger. I will believe I am superior to all others and will make an effort to clean the knife before stabbing the next person in the back. I will annoy those around me, and will go home early every day. So Help Me God!"

but i wanna join the airforce... air conditioned office... breakfast in bed at 10... excersize from 11-12 lunch from 12-1 and catnap at 2-3 and the day is over lol.but i really wanna join the RAAF its awsome flying around and bomb the shit out of every1 btw, dont forget airforce women... theyre real easy but if u do stuff to airforce women to civilian women... u get ur nuts kicked

Last edited by cyborg_ninja-117 (2006-02-26 23:13:04)

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
CANADIAN_rocker
+0|6886|CANADA
you guys fucked
1stLt.MikeUSAF
+3|6775
Cyborg Ninja you in the Navy? No offence, but you sound like you are. All I gotta say is God Bless the great "Masters of Destruction" the USAF I'm in and to all those in the other branches , thous not saying they are bad but, Teamwork is key in the real world! Hoorah to the Jars  GPS for the Army Sailor hats to the Squids and "Lazy Asses'' for true lazy people {like me} that joined the USAF! God Bless the USA!
FubarJonny
bUdSMoKEr
+47|6830
look at it this way marines technically is a department of the navy and would get no were without them or the airforce, half of our Air force are carried around by the navy so simply put navy is the best and no i dont want to hear all those joke about how men in the navy are gay so f*** off
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6784
I can go on and on about the strengths and weaknesses about the different branches but I think of anyone who wears a uniform for our nations armed forces is my brother regardless of who pays the checks.(but the Army is the best) 

Army women are the easiest.

GarryOwen.  The last thing haji heard before he went to paradise.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6784
I can go on and on about the strengths and weaknesses about the different branches but I think of anyone who wears a uniform for our nations armed forces is my brother regardless of who pays the checks.(but the Army is the best) 

Army women are the easiest.

GarryOwen.  The last thing haji heard before he went to paradise.
1stLt.MikeUSAF
+3|6775
the Navy is not gay! they are well respected in my squadron. Half of the ground crew in my squadron was sent over to Iraq on some supply boat or something. I just flew over 

Last edited by 1stLt.MikeUSAF (2006-02-27 15:44:46)

Y0URDAD
I'ma Eat Yo Children!
+17|6785|Annapolis, MD
Air Power! http://tomahawk.ytmnd.com :-P
1stLt.MikeUSAF
+3|6775
Amen son! Amen!
Not Entirely Sane
+6|6801|Just Outside Seattle
I always get the impression that the U.S. Air force is state of the art and miles ahead of most of the rest of the worlds technology but seems to have embarassing friendly fire accidents (Was it you guys or the navy that bombed that canadian tank in Afghanistan)
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6977
My old boss was in the Air force in the 60s. He said when they were going to do a week long survival thing camping out etc. it was canceled be cuase it looked like it was gonna rain.
Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6853|Wherever the F**k i feel like
Im gonna join after colloge, be an areonautical engineer for their development staff.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6977

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

Im gonna join after colloge, be an areonautical engineer for their development staff.
very cool, i n v u
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6784
I just dont understand why ANYBODY would not choose infantry
sfg-Ice__
+4|6793
LOL I was a navy seadog for a few years and this is how us "weird" folk see it.

No disrespect here at all just good old military shit given...hehe

Army-The probably do thier job the best out of all the militaries...noone stops bullets better
Airforce-Don't ya think its strange that 90% of the personnel in the AF are supply..and they supply 10%...hmmm military efficency
Marines-we pay em...they do what we say (damn jarheads)
Navy-yeah, we're dirty, we're grimmy, we go out on the seas for long periods of time with the only thing to do is fuck with the homophobe..but I will tell ya this...No one can out drink a submariner after 3months under...well except a brit submariner..those guys are just gd crazy
sfg-Ice__
+4|6793

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I just dont understand why ANYBODY would not choose infantry
sorry thought this was funny.  To all you youngens who are thinking about joining the military:

FIND A DAMN MOS (aka JOB) that transferrs readily to the civilian world.  Otherwise, you just spent 4+ years servering your country and you don't have ready job training...well other than all the normal military training (which companies still look at)

For example, I was a Nuclear Mechanic in the Navy.  Guess what, not only is this probably one of the toughest jobs you can get but I can gegt a job anywhere in the country doing almost anything...just because I was a nuke...

Plan ahead, get the most for your buck, and invest in yourself.

If anyone joining the military wants any questions answered feel free to pm me.  I know just abit about what it is really like and while it may not directly pretain to the service your going into I do know general things like exactly how many days you have from your first day in the military to say that you quit, how you can get any problems the military caused (health wise) to give you cash for the rest of your life...etc, etc.

Some of you may think thats all BS but I tell you this.  If your willing to put your life on the line...the goverment is willing to take care of you the rest of your life.

Also, if you join and you find you don't like it or its not what you thought then use what i know to get out.  LOL the reason for this is I got tired of listening to people bitch about the military and how they wish they could get out long ago.   I don't need or want another bitch in my military hehe.  Peace out.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard