blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6643
If everyone lived like you how many planet Earths would we need take a quiz.

http://ecofoot.org/

here is the link post the results here
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6310

https://img371.imageshack.us/img371/6123/footprintla0.png
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6638
https://img162.imageshack.us/img162/8734/26700012px6.png
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6704
I got 3.1.  Looks like we need to do some population control...
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6704
That quiz was gay.  I retook it a second time and lied on some of my answers.  I chose the greenest choice on every question.  Really, how could 7  vegan people live in 1 500sqft eco friendly house without running water or electricity and still require 2.7 earths??? If that's the case, then we currently have over 10 times as many people as we should on this planet.  That quiz was FAIL.
Volatile
+252|6703|Sextupling in Empire

Apparently I would need 5.7 earths for my lifestyle. But that quiz was BS.

It told me I could reduce my footprint by not eating animals = LULZ!!! I'm in a workout regiment right now, and building muscle would be next to impossible without meat/ dairy products.

The big problem I see with the current consumer market is that there is so much packaging and unnecessary waste attached to everything that we buy, it's ridiculous.

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

That quiz was gay.  I retook it a second time and lied on some of my answers.  I chose the greenest choice on every question.  Really, how could 7  vegan people live in 1 500sqft eco friendly house without running water or electricity and still require 2.7 earths??? If that's the case, then we currently have over 10 times as many people as we should on this planet.  That quiz was FAIL.
QFT.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6478|Somewhere else

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

It's basically saying that even at your best, the world has too many people to sustain itself.  It's also trying to make you feel bad by giving drastic results. I suspect lies.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6778|Great Brown North
lol the best possible answers still lose
CrazeD
+368|6671|Maine
5.3 Earths.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6683|United States of America
Since we've established trying to get a low amount is effed up, I got 26.9
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6340|Atlanta, Georgia
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6437|King Of The Islands

Out of all the countries you can choose, mine is one of them

"Do you have electricity?"
What kind of fucking question is that? I'm on a computer, doing a quiz on the Internet.

Pfft, I max it out and we still only needs 6.7 Earths.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
<BoTM>J_Aero
Qualified Expert
+62|6464|Melbourne - Home of Football
twiistaaa
+87|6667|mexico

damn i duno how you guys live?
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6693|The Ville
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6679|Disaster Free Zone

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Obviously you didn't choose the 'greenest' choices, as I answered everything truthfully and got 2.3 planets.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6128|North Tonawanda, NY
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6437|King Of The Islands

DrunkFace wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Obviously you didn't choose the 'greenest' choices, as I answered everything truthfully and got 2.3 planets.
But you did the Aussie quiz.

Cheez wrote:

I max it out and we still only needs 6.7 Earths.

DesertFox- wrote:

I got 26.9
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
weasel_thingo
+74|6325

Then I "cheated" for the lowest, and got 1.5

EDIT: Then cheated a 2nd time and got it to 1.1

Last edited by weasel_thingo (2008-06-05 01:10:31)

DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6679|Disaster Free Zone

Cheez wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

But you did the Aussie quiz.

Cheez wrote:

I max it out and we still only needs 6.7 Earths.

DesertFox- wrote:

I got 26.9
So what are you saying? Australia is just naturally better then the US?

I didn't need a 'quiz' to know that.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6683|West Yorkshire, U.K
Americans will get 3x as much as everyone else

/inb4
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6472|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Since no Euros were available, I did it the American way

https://img518.imageshack.us/img518/6076/ikillearthva6.png
Wallpaper
+303|5992|The pool

Kurazoo wrote:

Americans will get 3x as much as everyone else

/inb4
Boo hoo

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

It's all bullshit. The amount of earths you reduce IF YOU HAVE NO ELECTRICITY is 0.1. Innaccurate crap.
loop eneg
Banned
+51|5815|Crossroads, Barrens, Dreamaul
Hate to do it, but I agree with Zimmer.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard