Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6591|The Land of Scott Walker

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

jr is in the garage. looks like my reverse psychology failed
I didn't think he was damaged that much, must've messed up the left front.
Stingray24
Not being able to work on your car under red flag is stupid.  Agree?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6639|N. Ireland

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

jr is in the garage. looks like my reverse psychology failed
The stream I'm on is a direct hotpass channel just for his car, essentially. It'll be a new splitter on his car as soon as the flag turns yellow.
i g
Banned
+876|6010|GA

Stingray24 wrote:

Not being able to work on your car under red flag is stupid.  Agree?
agreed
Stingray24
They're going to lose at least a couple laps repairing their cars, let em get started NASCAR.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6639|N. Ireland
Damn FOX stream up to 600kb/s which I just can't handle. Forced to watch a Jr biased channel! Not as great commentators..
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6767|London, England
That's a pretty narrow track
i g
Banned
+876|6010|GA

sigh. another gay race
Stingray24
I can't stand Shrubs big head filling up my tv.  He needs to get some non-female sunglasses, too.
Gfr28
+6|6061
another win for  bush....his attitude is just as big as them ears
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6564|Florida

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

sigh. another gay race
No, just a gay winner.
i g
Banned
+876|6010|GA

Strngs012 wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

sigh. another gay race
No, just a gay winner.
no it was a pretty gay race. i hate that track too
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6720
My one saving grace in this year of Kyle Busch...

When Kurt won the Cup, his season was very similar to this one his little shit brother is having.  Everything fell his way, he ran well, most of the time, when he didnt run so well, his competition got shafted by luck, or some stupid mistake.  So Kurt still finished well...often far better than his car indicated.

Since then, what has Kurt accomplished?  VERY bloody little...even now when his car is under him and he's running up front, his luck just sucks.
I can only hope that the same happens to Kyle.

I'd hate to think that the universe is that cruel...

I've always had a huge admiration for what Jimmy Makar and the crew of the 18 team have done all these years, with sooo many different drivers.  But damn it is so hard to be happy for those guys (many are still there from the Bobby Labonte era and before) when it makes me puke to see ol' "dumbo" Busch running so damned well...
Gfr28
+6|6061

Strngs012 wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

sigh. another gay race
No, just a gay winner.
hahahah +1
i g
Banned
+876|6010|GA

TC.Troy wrote:

My one saving grace in this year of Kyle Busch...

When Kurt won the Cup, his season was very similar to this one his little shit brother is having.  Everything fell his way, he ran well, most of the time, when he didnt run so well, his competition got shafted by luck, or some stupid mistake.  So Kurt still finished well...often far better than his car indicated.

Since then, what has Kurt accomplished?  VERY bloody little...even now when his car is under him and he's running up front, his luck just sucks.
I can only hope that the same happens to Kyle.

I'd hate to think that the universe is that cruel...

I've always had a huge admiration for what Jimmy Makar and the crew of the 18 team have done all these years, with sooo many different drivers.  But damn it is so hard to be happy for those guys (many are still there from the Bobby Labonte era and before) when it makes me puke to see ol' "dumbo" Busch running so damned well...
only difference is kyle is about 10x better of a driver than his gay brother
DSRTurtle
+56|6832
The way Busch is running it certainly makes it look the driver was/is the biggest difference in the 18 car and not the crew chief.

All 3 of the Gibbs cars are running good to great.  Just the 20 team has been snake bit this year by bad luck.  The should probably have 3 wins already.

Last edited by DSRTurtle (2008-06-03 14:19:55)

Strngs012
+40|6564|Florida

DSRTurtle wrote:

The way Busch is running it certainly makes it look the driver was/is the biggest difference in the 18 car and not the crew chief.
Well hell, my 12 yr old daughter could run better than JJ Yeley. So yeah in this case the driver was a huge improvement.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6720
Practice for Pocono to kick off around 12pm (est)...first practice for F1 GP of Canada shortly thereafter...

lord its gonna be a busy weekend
Strngs012
+40|6564|Florida
TC.Troy, I was just reading your sig just now and can't agree with you more. It just saddens me that Bruton Smith wanted to buy the place so he could move the cup races to his cookie cutter crown jewels.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6720
hehe yeah too true

I was sooooo thrilled to read that the current owners said "not for sale, never has been, never will be"  I lol'd big time.  I dont mind Bruton, but I dont mind seeing him get stuffed off either hehehe.

Here's to unique tracks all over the world
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6720
Omg...Kasey Kahne has the pole for sunday...

I may go blind if I have to look at him and dumbo (Kyle) much more...

it buuurrnnssss

Last edited by TC.Troy (2008-06-07 08:44:54)

Stingray24
Today we're at Pocono Raceway for the Pocono 500 at 11:30CST.  Very unique track, this ... the only triangle shaped track in NASCAR.  The cars carry a lot of speed in the straights before grabbing the brakes in the corners.  All 4 manufacturers have a chance at a strong show with Kayne on the pole, Johnson on the outside, Edwards in the top 10, Stewart in the top 15.  Jeff Gordon and Kurt Busch won here in 2007, who will take the 1st contest here for 2008?   

Completed : 1968
Distance : 2.5 miles
Shape : Tri-oval
Banking :
14° Turn 1
8° Turn 2
6° Turn 3
2° straights
Frontstretch : 3,740 feet
Backstretch : 3,055 feet
Shortstretch : 1,780
Seating : 76,812

https://www.stagefronttickets.com/nascar/PriceGuides/PoconoRaceway.gif
https://www.racingjunky.com/Pocono_Aerial.gif
https://events.airforce.com/images/event/racing.jpg
Stingray24
And how about Brad Keselowski getting his first win last night! 

https://i2.cdn.turner.com/nascar/2008/news/headlines/bg/06/07/bkeselowski.nashville.winner/keselowski.193.jpg
Stingray24
I just noticed something ... Kyle Busch wears the same sunglasses as his girlfriend and she clearly has mental issues if she's dating him.
Stingray24
The Racebuddy thing is kind of cool, going to try it out more during the race. 

http://www.nascar.com/promos/tnt/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard