twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6208
why didnt he shoot it with his l96a1 ?
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6647
As long as we have Will Smith I am not scared.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6328|105 RVK

oldgoat wrote:

it looks fake the way that the alien moves his head it looks like a pfail animation.  seriously, who bobs their head right and left and moves all smoothly away from the window.
my thoughts exactly.

Could just be a guy with a mask on is head
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

Aliens - 'they came 600 million light years to steal our vegetables'

I think there's a definite possibility of aliens, but when you take the likes of some claims about aliens abducting countryfolk and only visiting farms it sounds a little...off .
twiistaaa
+87|6669|mexico

paul386 wrote:

Do you know how much 100% pure efficient energy it would take to travel to Earth from the nearest star in a reasonable amount of it. More than exists in this solar system in mass and energy. I doubt the damn alien did that much work to peep in a window.
when you travel in space do you have to have the rockets on all the time? or once you reach a speed do you maintain that speed until an object either collides with you or slows you down with gravity?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

As long as we have Will Smith I am not scared.
my thoughts exactly.
Zombie_Affair
Amputee's...BOOP
+78|5816|Fattest Country in the world.

Gawwad wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

Apparently experts are saying it would be very hard and expensive to fake that.  I'm freaked out now.
It's 2008...
Photographs have been edited since 1940 and videos as long as the format has been available.

Edit: now that I actually watched the clip, how can you tell if it's not just some guy behind the window?
The fact that "it" is slightly transparent?

Could seem feasible, that it was investigating or observing. Who are we to say it's not true, but happily believe in god due too a book.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Zombie_Affair wrote:

Who are we to say it's not true, but happily believe in god due too a book.
The book is to blame, I suppose, but it's still the possibility of truth that keeps part of my brain happily occupied. Aliens are a different matter, and given infinite universes, it's silly to suggest that we're the only occupants. I am skeptical about us being a sideshow for E.T.'s, though.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2008-06-03 02:14:54)

Zombie_Affair
Amputee's...BOOP

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Zombie_Affair wrote:

The book is to blame, I suppose, but it's still the possibility of truth that keeps part of my brain happily occupied. Aliens are a different matter, and given infinite universes, it's silly to suggest that we're the only occupants. I am skeptical about us being a sideshow for E.T.'s, though.
What's to say they aren't learning about us. Seeing how our civilisation has evolved, compared to theirs? For all we know, they might not have houses, so "it" is at the windows with "it's" alien buddies going "what da fck is this?"
Zukabazuka
+23|6686
as long as we can make these kind of videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0TSyIn5KMo people are gonna need to bring a whole bunch of evidence and slap it in my face to make me believe it.
Ratzinger
+43|6392|Wollongong, NSW, Australia

Zombie_Affair wrote:

What's to say they aren't learning about us. Seeing how our civilisation has evolved, compared to theirs? For all we know, they might not have houses, so "it" is at the windows with "it's" alien buddies going "what da fck is this?"
If they've travelled LIGHT YEARS to get here, its less likely they will "learn" about us, its probably more in the nature of "Look at the funny monkeys in their little boxes".

I suggest that if you see an alien peering in your window, shit in your hand and throw it at him.....
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5933|CA
If I saw that little blinky bastard peepin' me out while I was was trying to rub one out he would have took one to the thorax and two to his oversized bulbous head.  My taxidermist would hard at work as I would be mounting that shit over my fireplace.

Fucking Aliens really grind my gears, always abducting our nations idiots and carving up all the good cattle.  Pasty intergalactic bitches.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Zombie_Affair wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Zombie_Affair wrote:

Or what's to say they've even found us?
Zombie_Affair
Amputee's...BOOP

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Zombie_Affair wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Or what's to say they've even found us?
This was a joke post, yes?
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5962|Washington DC

GravyDan wrote:

If I saw that little blinky bastard peepin' me out while I was was trying to rub one out he would have took one to the thorax and two to his oversized bulbous head.  My taxidermist would hard at work as I would be mounting that shit over my fireplace.

Fucking Aliens really grind my gears, always abducting our nations idiots and carving up all the good cattle.  Pasty intergalactic bitches.
Then the Scrin would get pissed off. Didn't you play CnC3?
462nd NSP653
Devout Moderate, Empty Head.
+57|6685
This is awesome. He filmed it in Nebraska...now there is PROOF!!!   People in Nebraska are crazy!

Sorry if someone already posted the LKL video..I didn't see it.  Pretty good fake if it is so.

Last edited by 462nd NSP653 (2008-06-03 20:29:33)

SealXo
+309|6536

462nd NSP653 wrote:

This is awesome. He filmed it in Nebraska...now there is PROOF!!!   People in Nebraska are crazy!

Sorry if someone already posted the LKL video..I didn't see it.  Pretty good fake if it is so.

Sounds like bs

IT WAS TAKEN IN 2003 AND THER JUST COMIN GOUT NOW

and the analyzation still isnt done?

and what the fuck is the difference if they screened it to others why not the public?

cant we look at it as it is being analyzed... the tape would still be origional.

Last edited by SealXo (2008-06-03 21:23:16)

462nd NSP653
Devout Moderate, Empty Head.
+57|6685
The re-enactment video is quite funny.  I haven't see the actual photos short of this grainy youtube and a few out on the web. I'm really wanting to see the actual video now.  If not for a good laugh.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6149|'straya

Gawwad wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

Apparently experts are saying it would be very hard and expensive to fake that.  I'm freaked out now.
It's 2008...
Photographs have been edited since 1940 and videos as long as the format has been available.

Edit: now that I actually watched the clip, how can you tell if it's not just some guy behind the window?
before 1940 actually... during WW1 they were editing photos.... video is bs imo... cmon aliens have gotta have something better to do then look through windows after traveling to our worthless planet
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6350|Iowa...

Article wrote:

The video shows a white creature with a balloon-shaped head that pops up and down in a windowsill 8 feet above the ground, according to the Post.
unless it's doing pull ups that is one tall-ass alien.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

I think the re-enactment will look more authentic than the actual video, tbh.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Zombie_Affair
Amputee's...BOOP

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

It's 2008...

before 1940 actually... during WW1 they were editing photos.... video is bs imo... cmon aliens have gotta have something better to do then look through windows after traveling to our worthless planet
We have better things to do, yet we happily go into space. You have no idea what their civilisation is like, and what their motives might be (if they, do infact, exist).

Last edited by Zombie_Affair (2008-06-05 00:34:51)

Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6149|'straya

Zombie_Affair wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

It's 2008...

We have better things to do, yet we happily go into space. You have no idea what their civilisation is like, and what their motives might be (if they, do infact, exist).
my guess is they came to earth to check out the interior designing of that guys house so they can make their spaceship alittle more "homy"
Zombie_Affair
Amputee's...BOOP

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Zombie_Affair wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

my guess is they came to earth to check out the interior designing of that guys house so they can make their spaceship alittle more "homy"
Maybe they were? Who said they came here in a spaceship?
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6149|'straya

Zombie_Affair wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Zombie_Affair wrote:

Maybe they were? Who said they came here in a spaceship?
just guessing... thought it might be abit far to walk.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard