Gone
+1,352|6492|N. Ireland
Naight - what's your History on?
spasticus5
A TEN! A TEN!
+9|6196|San Clemente(best city ever)

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

spasticus5 wrote:

IB and AP tests are done. Except now i have these things called IB World Lit Papers to write.......
Been there done that..

I take it you're in IB1?
not sure about IB 1. My school has the IB diploma program or you can simply get certificates.

Im sure you probably know more about it than I do however
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5931|United States

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

Goddamn you bitches, already finished with your exams. Art history tomorrow for me.
everyone knows art history is for fags    j/k

oh, and i'm done with my finals

Last edited by argo4 (2008-06-01 19:04:47)

FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6411|Belgium
It's a mandatory subject for everyone at studying at this particular faculty. I study English and Swedish linguistics. In the first semester I had philosophy as well but that was rather interesting.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6525|London (At Heart)

did C2 this morning.

Completely ripped that test a new arsehole.

Unfortunately, C4 next wednesday, that test is going to rip me a new arsehole
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6731|St. Andrews / Oslo

FUCK YES!

Math - A*
Science (enviornment crap) - A
Economics - A*
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5973|England

Jenspm wrote:

FUCK YES!

Math - A*
Economics - A*
gratz
loop eneg
Banned
+51|5816|Crossroads, Barrens, Dreamaul

Jenspm wrote:

FUCK YES!

Math - A*
Economics - A*
nerd

nah wd.
Fosterthelegend
:)
+97|6614|Kent, UK

Jenspm wrote:

FUCK YES!

Math - A*
Economics - A*
Good work on the economics

What exam is that? (GCSE, AS, A2 ect.)

Maths today wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, so that's good

Last edited by Fosterthelegend (2008-06-02 06:01:55)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6648

Jenspm wrote:

FUCK YES!

Math - A*
Economics - A*
Norwegian school tbh

Shouldn't you be on holiday because of the strike?

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2008-06-02 06:56:34)

naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6560|Southampton, UK

kylef wrote:

Naight - what's your History on?
Well as you read, I have two.

One being: World War 1, Britain, Germany, Treaty of Versailles, League of Nations etc.
And then onto the Russian Revoloution with Kruschev and Lenin.

Second Paper: World War 2, Britain, Germany, UN, Russia, Cuban Missile Crises, U2 Crises and.... The Cold War And all about it .

Did my 2nd Maths today, Fucking hard but I reckon I passed (Just), and finished Resistant Materials this morning which  was a piece of piss 2hour exam.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6731|St. Andrews / Oslo

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

FUCK YES!

Math - A*
Economics - A*
Norwegian school tbh

Shouldn't you be on holiday because of the strike?
yes, Norwegian school is awsm

Probably the easiest school system ever.

And no, the strike hasn't hit my school, sadly.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Ultimatrox
+38|6231|Netherlands

kylef wrote:

my Spanish oral.
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6408|Espoo, Finland
First day of summer holiday here. Good luck with exams, ppl.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6492|N. Ireland
Naight - my History paper 2 tomorrow is on the cold war. It'll be on 2 of any major events (eg. Korean War, Vietnam, Cuban Missile Crisis, Prague Spring etc etc) so I need to do a bit of revision heh. I'll get quite a bit done tonight.

Completion mathematics went really well! Both tests I'd say I'm up at in the A boundary. I calculated my estimated overall score to be 71.6%. Generally, an A is around 70%-75%, so it could be a close call. A guaranteed B I will hope though! English tomorrow (comprehension...haven't done one in months but they are easy) and, as written above, Cold War History.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6492|N. Ireland
English Language Paper 1; History (Cold War) Paper 2 today

English: went really quite well. First question, a pretty self-explanatory comprehension. Second question was a bit more interesting - public transportation vs cars in relation to climate change and carbon emissions. Again, it was pretty easy - presented by self as pro public transport when at the end I wrote, "Now...where's my damn car keys?" I did this in the mock exam and my marks were boosted up for the powerful humour - I am hoping it will happen here too!

History: also went quite well. First question was source based on Russian power of Europe from 1945-1948. Was able to get through it pretty quickly, although my answer on the last question (worth the most marks) was a bit sketchy. The second question, an essay, was quite amusing. For the past 3 years, in one form or another, Korea has been on the paper. I did not revise much for it - and sure enough, there were two questions I could do, one of which was Korea and one I didn't really know. Thankfully, I had done Korea in my mock exam and overall did quite well (I think!) Accidentally mixed up October / November 1950...and said Eisenhower instead of MacArthur on one paragraph - bit mistake!

Tomorrow I have three exams - two french and one geography...should be good.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6560|Southampton, UK

Had English Paper 2; History Paper 1

English comprehension  - Easy stuff, saying wat presentational devices were used, how being green is good and how this woman wants it to be like the 40's again with everyone putting used soap together to make a new bar... blah blah blah.. Easy!
2nd Part was an essay like you Kyle, We had to choose a question of 4, writing to argue, persuade advise and something else.
I chose advise and it was "Write an article advising some Year 11 students with their GCSE's coming up on what they can do when they have finished secondary education"
Easy as piss.

History: Selective questioning again. Analysing sources in-depth.

I chose a 4 part question on the Korean War (1953-56)
Another on Haig and World War One Womans efforts (ballshit did they do much, iron my shirt bitch! )
And the last 4 part question on What contributed a greater threat to peace, and all about the Berlin wall and Munich Agreement.

Wasn't too bad considering I did fuck all revision.
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6379|Bromley, London

Just has AS chemistry exam,  "How Far? How Fast?" Was a re sit from last year and I think I have never raped an exam paper so hard.

Anyone else have any AS chemistry Exams today?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6492|N. Ireland
Overall, my exams went quite well today also. That's now Geography and French over forever! Geography went really well, and the French writing I think went pretty great. French reading was a bit touch-and-go, but overall I think I may have the A I want!
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5979|Toronto
IB1 History done for...English tomorrow.
I like pie.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6648

TSI wrote:

IB history at higher level or standard..

I took higher
loop eneg
Banned
+51|5816|Crossroads, Barrens, Dreamaul
Not big, nor really an exam. BUT I HAVE A HISTORY TEST ABOUT ANCIENT CHINA AND I'VE MISSED ALL BUT ABOUT 2 LESSONS WORTH OF HISTORY SO I'M GOING TO BE WINGING IT I'LL REPORT BACK WHEN I GET THE BEST MARK IN THE SCHOOL KK
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5979|Toronto

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

TSI wrote:

IB history at higher level or standard..

I took higher
Yup. Both Higher. I'm also taking French as a HL, obvi.
I like pie.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6492|N. Ireland
So, it turns out I could be in a bit of trouble

I lost my exam timetable (I have a backup, though). Now, I also lost my Geography notes I made prior to taking the test. (You can see where I'm going with this) I lost them both, and I know I had them prior to the Geography test and not after. Which can mean only one thing: they were left in the exam hall. Any person who walks around and lifts it will also see my gleaming Geography notes, which would guarantee me high marks in the test. (Note: I didn't cheat) So I may be filed for accusation of cheating in Paper 2 Geography - in which I really...kicked ass...and was hopefully getting an A.

Alternatively, I just lost them somewhere and I'm blowing it all out of proportion I hope the latter, of course.

English Language Paper 2 today - my final GCSE English paper. Once I finish this paper, in which I know I will do well in, I am pretty much guaranteed a space back in for Lower VI. (pass in English and Maths and 10 points - I should be looking at an A in English and Maths and about 20-25 points)
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6234|United Kingdom
Had some physics tests this morning, AQA English Paper 2 @ 1:30 ... then just 2 left, geography paper 2 and electronics paper 2.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard